Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31/12/16 Kami after the first visit of Kristy's new BF.

Kami and Kristy are talking about last party they went to. Kristy says Misha wanted Kristy to persuade Kami to return to Dima.

Kami: I do not understand why Misha is so concerned about my relationship with Dima. As if he had to do everything what Dima says. I was amused yesterday when Dima was giving him orders. Then Kami describes the behavior of Dima and finds that he is like a faithful dog and that completely does not suit her. Kami says she should not feel like that with a guy because soon she starts to control and manipulate him. Knowing that he will do everything she ask him makes her feel more important than man and it should not be like that. And he repeats ten times as he loves and desires me. And I totally do not care. I do not know what to do with it. Later Kristy complains that yesterday wrote awful stupidity to friends and could not sober up. She asks Kami how much she drank. Kami says that she failed to count because Kristy initiated new rounds all the time. Kristy mimics "Well, let's drink" .... "Well, let's drink." Kami: You were offended when I told you that you drink more than others.

Kami asks about a new boyfriend. Kristy is ashamed. Kami: How come ...? Kristy: I was drunk, and I gave him the address that was wrong. He arrived after 40 min of searching for the right apartment. Kristy and Kami alternately read the messages exchanged with that guy. Kami And when he came then what?

Kristy: I just could not ...  Kristy: The perfect body, hair ... All night I could not sleep because I wanted to touch him. Kristy says that initially they sat in the kitchen and then lay in bed. He kissed her very gently but after a while he fell asleep. Kristy: Are you awake?  Kristy: I'm such a horny chick. Maximum what he did just stroked my ass. When he did not respond then she gave Kami to know that she can come back home. Kristy still impressed by him. Kristy states that she likes him very much, she did not want to have sex under the influence of alcohol.

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Hope I'm wrong,but in February I think Kami leaves RLC.

A one year contract should make her leave at the end of this month, but where would she live ? Not in Dima's place, not in her native town. Could her and Kristy afford to rent some nice place in Moscow ? I don't know. This place is convenient for her and Kristy, and now Heidi. As long as they are allowed to travel for 2 or 3 weeks every two months, it's good for them. Then RLC could be fed up with them, but I don't think so

Anyway, they don't seem to complain about the cams, the violation of their intimacy. Both want to be known, popular, they document every side of their life. Kami is calling from the restroom when she doesn't want to be heard, Heidi goes on the balcony. They would suffer not to be seen anymore, like a movie star... I hope too that you are wrong.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami needs to remember the saying,"Out of sight,out of mind." Out of sight and out of mind is not a great way to increase your popularity.

It's likely just a matter of time before she gets out of this apartment on a Permanent basis.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It's likely just a matter of time before she gets out of this apartment on a Permanent basis.

With the addition of Heidi I think you're right. Kami and then Kristy may be replaced this year. I'm sure there are plenty of girls like Katia who would jump at the chance to move in the apartment. Just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, JD007 said:

With the addition of Heidi I think you're right. Kami and then Kristy may be replaced this year. I'm sure there are plenty of girls like Katia who would jump at the chance to move in the apartment. Just my opinion.

This is the 3rd time in less than a year she has vanished for a vacation. Obviously her Priorities are somewhere else instead of the Apartment. RLC should seek a replacement.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami needs to remember the saying,"Out of sight,out of mind." Out of sight and out of mind is not a great way to increase your popularity.

Kami is very selfish, as long as she is getting hers........fuck everybody else.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

This is the 3rd time in less than a year she has vanished for a vacation. Obviously her Priorities are somewhere else instead of the Apartment. RLC should seek a replacement.

She's making great money every time she goes on vacation and it has nothing to do with modeling!!

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I personally never liked Kami. She comes off naive and a little self centered. 

I would never call Kami naive,  self centered for damn sure.

Archived