Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sometimes I think Kami talks a lot of bullshit.Why would a woman go to a man's apartment,party with him,sleep in the same bed with him and then not expect him to have sex with her?What did you think Dima was going to do?Get real,Kami. 

Agree 100% after kami got back from hong kong she would be getting ready to go see him and do her little happy dance then set on the sofa in the lr watching her phone kicking her feet wait for him to show up, like a little kid going to Disneyland and a lot of other stuff like they just met for the first time. Just friends my ass she ran out of guys to fuck (her word not mine) and demi was a easy fill in for now when she needs some(about once or twice a week) and for now is all teeny bopper about him it will pass. As always. And I know I will get shot down for this one, but I think she may still be seeing yegor on a very limited bases when he's free and she's horny they both have the time what the hell. I have no proof but when she gets ready for a photo shoot,or to see demi, or to see yegor, each one is a little different. Time of day, makeup, clothes, shower and shave, and things she takes or does not take with her. How long she spends at each.      

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, garth anderson said:

Agree 100% after kami got back from hong kong she would be getting ready to go see him and do her little happy dance then set on the sofa in the lr watching her phone kicking her feet wait for him to show up, like a little kid going to Disneyland and a lot of other stuff like they just met for the first time. Just friends my ass she ran out of guys to fuck (her word not mine) and demi was a easy fill in for now when she needs some(about once or twice a week) and for now is all teen bopper about him it will pass. As always.

What kind of langage are you talking ? Is it aussie's ?

2 minutes ago, garth anderson said:

Are you making reference to teeny booper  (a time in a young girls life when they first meet boys) and act more childish than normal.

No, I've just having problems to read you as you don't use normal grammar, ponctuation, subject, verb and so on.

32 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

No, I've just having problems to read you as you don't use normal grammar, ponctuation, subject, verb and so on.

Sorry about that, had the education just never felt beholding to have to use someone else way of doing things. And I reck'on  living under my rock for long periods of time may have something to do with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I complain about Kami's behavior,but I still consider her to be the most perfect woman I have ever encountered.I just regret that I have never had the opportunity to meet her in person even though I am much too old and ugly for her.If I were to choose how I am to die it would be by Kami fucking me to death.In that way I could be sure of dying with a smile on my face.:biggrin:

Ridgerunner, I am quite sure that you are much more talented in sex than Kamila and she could learn from you. What we have seen of her with boyfriends does not convince me at all that she could fuck anybody to death, not even get anybody close to fainting like an excellent orgasm does.

Archived