Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Kami is very selfish, as long as she is getting hers........fuck everybody else.

She's making great money every time she goes on vacation and it has nothing to do with modeling!!

I would never call Kami naive,  self centered for damn sure.

Her life outside of this apartment should not be our concern. Even if you would be right with your interpretation, it would not change anything.

RLC is about what is going on in the apartments. There was a time when the life in this apartment disappeared slowly but steadily. With the move in of Heidi and the stay of the guest, this trend seems to turn around slowly. .. but .. There is still a long way to go to get back some action into this apartment. 

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, MrBox said:

Her life outside of this apartment should not be our concern. Even if you would be right with your interpretation, it would not change anything.

RLC is about what is going on in the apartments. There was a time when the life in this apartment disappeared slowly but steadily. With the move in of Heidi and the stay of the guest, this trend seems to turn around slowly. .. but .. There is still a long way to go to get back some action into this apartment. 

Blah Blah Blah,  that's the problem with you people.  Real life only happens outside the apartment and yet it can't be talked about in CC......what a damn shame!  I would venture to say that over half if not more frequent CC posters have all their social media information and you are going to tell me that their lives outside the apartment should not be our concern......well I guess not if every swinging dick has their personal social media accounts LMAO.......what a joke!

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Blah Blah Blah,  that's the problem with you people.  Real life only happens outside the apartment and yet it can't be talked about in CC......what a damn shame!  I would venture to say that over half if not more frequent CC posters have all their social media information and you are going to tell me that their lives outside the apartment should not be our concern......well I guess not if every swinging dick has their personal social media accounts LMAO.......what a joke!

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kami ever spent any time in the apartment I would talk about what she does inside the apartment.

In this point i can agree. ... This apartment is full of talking, but do not see a lot of the discussed lived for real there. ... Most of the time, the real life take place outside only.

What the HELL does social media have to do with REAL LIFE CAM ? and what this forum was created for, and the purpose of it's creation to discuiss REAL LIFE CAM ? Moderating this forum is about like being a parent and raising children. Alot of rewards, alot of great memories, but some times it is just a real pain in the ass. :biggrin: If there is nothing to discuss, then there is nothing to discuss, damn that is novel concept.

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

What the HELL does social media have to do with REAL LIFE CAM ? and what this forum was created for, and the purpose of it's creation to discuiss REAL LIFE CAM ? Moderating this forum is about like being a parent and raising children. Alot of rewards, alot of great memories, but some times it is just a real pain in the ass. :biggrin: If there is nothing to discuss, then there is nothing to discuss, damn that is novel concept.

I love you man...but that is some seriously fucked up shit you are spewing!!!    Social media has everything to do with Real Life Cam, especially when the participants spend more time outside the apartment than they do inside the apartment!!   The funny thing here is that you............never mind, I will just get banned for speaking the truth once again!!

Becoming a Mod is a tough job!  You shouldn't have accepted it if it's kicking your ass.   "Moderating this forum is about like being a parent and raising children".....that says it all right there!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I love you man...but that is some seriously fucked up shit you are spewing!!!    Social media has everything to do with Real Life Cam, especially when the participants spend more time outside the apartment than they do in side the apartment!!   The funny thing here is that you............never mind, I will just get banned for speaking the truth once again!!

Becoming a Mod is a tough job!  You shouldn't have accepted it if it's kicking your ass.   "Moderating this forum is about like being a parent and raising children".....that says it all right there!!

Guess I'm a 70 year old child then.

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It does have a bit and certainly affected the girls during the Party Era. I really think we would have seen much more without it. Belle in particular would find and show things to the other girls which caused them some upset and often I think they checked on the balcony to see how things were going before their next move. I think this is mainly the domain of the Barcelona girls and the Dasha/Nelly/Masha/Annabel group tend to be more about Camcaps and have a more adult attitude.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I love you man...but that is some seriously fucked up shit you are spewing!!!    Social media has everything to do with Real Life Cam, especially when the participants spend more time outside the apartment than they do inside the apartment!!   The funny thing here is that you............never mind, I will just get banned for speaking the truth once again!!

No it's not kicking my ass Harley, I still get a laugh or two everyday. I do remember a time not long ago though that disrespecting a moderators decission or breaking the rules  on purpose resulted in the ban hammer falling often and on a regular basis.

I am kinda find of the old days around here. I do miss good ole TGB. He always kinda reminded me of Bo from the movie walking tall.                                                 Good Lord that little cutie pie Blonde has got an ass that doesn't quit. I have always had a thing for nice tight round ass. She like to tickle her little fancy every now and then. She seems to be getting along with Kristy and Heidi much better now. Oh BTW who the he'll even misses Kami?

Archived