Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Lucy, I'm home!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey DES, nice to hear from you. Busy fucking day today!!

Danaya and Adele were taking a bath together. Nice!

Anyone hear from mikey?

Corbo, I love the "gone fishing" pic! Too bad he left his phone at home, lol! Rita tried to call him. he wasn't home, so she said hey Kami let's go pick up some guys! Well Kami has hers. Sorry, Mikey, you lost out. She was "ripe" for the picking!

bon, euromike!!! il est 18 heure 45 maintenant!!! toujours à la pêche??!!! rejette vite les écrevisses dans le bayou, et court voir ce que tu as raté sur rlc!!!

well, euromike !!! it is 18 hours 45 now !!! always fishing ?? !!!

quickly rejects the crawfish in the bayou, short and see what you missed on rlc !!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OHH MY F*%KING GOD!!!!!!!!!! CAMCAPS PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M NOT FUCKING DREAMING,,,,,,,,PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT SOME ELABORATE PRANK,SCHEME SET UP BY ALL MY FRIENDS ON CC TO FUCK WITH MIKEY,,,BY PHOTO-SHOPPING MY BABY IN THIS APARTMENT..........I WOULD SAY PINCH ME BUT THE ONLY PERSON LAYING A FINGER ON ME IS MY BABY RITA :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:AND WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T SOMEONE CALL MY PHONE OR SEND A DAMN TEXT!!

I MADE THIS PROMISE BELOW TO RLC ON PAGE 2 OF THIS THREAD,AND THEY DELIVERED THEIR PART OF THE BARGAIN,,,SO WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

You won the lottery 3 times my friend,,poor Mikey can't win for shit :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RLC if you're reading this,I promise you guys that if you bring back Rita,I will never ever record or take any photos ever again :yes: :yes:

• Upvote 1