Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Kristy doing her yoga. You know there is a certain calm about Kristy that I didn't see in Barcelona. She is getting in touch with her inner self, she reads, meditates, does yoga. She has grown up while still maintaining her cuteness, her fun, quirky nature. I just think she lacks a little confidence around men. She is not so assertive, but she will learn to be. Nowadays young women have to be that way. Don't depend on just the man, do for yourself. Kami is lucky. She has overwhelming beauty, men flock to her. And she has gotten confidence from that. The good thing about Kami is that she hasn't gotten stuck up like so many beautiful women. She remains down to earth. That is why Kristy and her are such good friends. Not that Kristy isn't beautiful. But she isn't classically beautiful. It is her personality that is her biggest asset. When Kristy is ready and confident, she will get her man.

Kristy doing her yoga. You know there is a certain calm about Kristy that I didn't see in Barcelona. She is getting in touch with her inner self, she reads, meditates, does yoga. She has grown up while still maintaining her cuteness, her fun, quirky nature. I just think she lacks a little confidence around men. She is not so assertive, but she will learn to be. Nowadays young women have to be that way. Don't depend on just the man, do for yourself. Kami is lucky. She has overwhelming beauty, men flock to her. And she has gotten confidence from that. The good thing about Kami is that she hasn't gotten stuck up like so many beautiful women. She remains down to earth. That is why Kristy and her are such good friends. Not that Kristy isn't beautiful. But she isn't classically beautiful. It is her personality that is her biggest asset. When Kristy is ready and confident, she will get her man.

kristy a beaucoup de charme, c'est en cela qu'elle se démarque

je l'aime beaucoup aussi, surtout depuis son retour

jolie, gentil et charmante, c'est presque la femme parfaite :-) 

kristy has lots of charm, this is why it stands out

I like it too, especially since his return

pretty, nice and charming, it's almost the perfect woman :-)

I doubt that anyone here detests any of these three ladies.

But we know as a fact who the President of the Rita Fan Club is.

As for Presidential candidates of the Kami and Kristy Fan Clubs, you'd better step forward now and battle.

For me, I already have a goddess and a queen; but I'm very happy that these three princesses have rejoined RLC, because they have given so much joy to the great unwashed masses of CamCaps.net.

And happy CamCaps members mean happy modding for little Squirrel and his friends. Congrats. It is a happy turn of events indeed.

Calm? Calm? I just watched Leora The Enigma naked in a mirror for a half-hour primping herself while Paul tried to gain her attention. No wonder he ignores her in return. I really need to watch these simple girls more. Much easier to understand.

Right now I don't need calm, I need sedatives.

And so does Mikey.

She's in love with Euromike!    While we discuss here, Mike made it for a date...I bet he will show up there soon...and we all  will look slackjawed.

Maybe RLC is going to turn this into some form of the Bachelor or the Bachelorette online show!

I thought so, Noldus.

Kristy must have had a tough day at school.

It is so sweet to see them together like that. They care a lot about each other.

Don't know where Rita is today. I saw her leave in the morning, I assume to work.