Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

SNAKY SINCE I KNOW NOW THAT YOU WERE WATCHING TOO,PLEASE GIVE US THE SHOT OF KRISTY WHEN SHE WAS DRYING OFF WITH HER LEG UP IN THE AIR,OR IF YOU DON'T WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE YOUR WOMAN,YOU COULD JUST SEND IT TO ME IN A PM,THANK YOU :hi: :hi: :hi: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hi: :yes:

Hey Mikey, you better tell your wife to get out of the way when i'm taking a picture of my girl :haha: And stop calling her your mistress or i will be forced to tell your wife what Mikey has been up to while she was away :lmao: :lmao:

bandicam2016-02-2015-35-58-840.jpg

bandicam2016-02-2015-41-05-369.jpg

bandicam2016-02-2015-41-42-553.jpg

• Upvote 1

I remember in the other apartment I thought Nora was top arse (no jokes please) but I think Kristy's has improved to rival Leora's. If only there were even more of these glorious buns in all their naked glory. 

That would be Miss Kristy AKA BUNS OF STEEL

I remember in the other apartment I thought Nora was top arse (no jokes please) but I think Kristy's has improved to rival Leora's. If only there were even more of these glorious buns in all their naked glory. 

Maya in my opinion is still has my favorite ass out of RLC, followed by Masha. Then I would add Kristy, Adele and maybe Nina to round out my top 5.

snaky, je suis étonné par vos partages récents de photos de kristy sans trop d'intérêt, alors que normalement, votre présence ici est réfléchie et ponctuelle!!! j'espère que vous n'avez pas cédé aux partages de photos massifs, qui n'intéressent que les adolescents, la bite à la main?!!!

snaky, I am surprised by your recent shares photos of kristy without too much interest, whereas normally, your presence here is thoughtful and punctual !!! I hope you have not yielded to massive share photos, affecting only teenagers, dick in hand? !!! ??? ??? :D :D

Why are K&K even on RLC for? Why are they classified as a "premium only" apartment that RLC thinks is so amazing that they do not provide any free cams?

Spending 2 hours in a bathtub together rubbing each others feet on their breasts and playing with their phones is NOT erotic or entertaining. Since they are obviously not lesbians, RLC should bring some men into the house to spice things up. 

Why are K&K even on RLC for? Why are they classified as a "premium only" apartment that RLC thinks is so amazing that they do not provide any free cams?

Spending 2 hours in a bathtub together rubbing each others feet on their breasts and playing with their phones is NOT erotic or entertaining. Since they are obviously not lesbians, RLC should bring some men into the house to spice things up. 

Maybe we should just send them away and bring back Chloe and Joshua  :bang head: