Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Well that sucks!!! Kristy going to bed, gave Kami a quick peck. Kami made a funny face like, aah, I wanted to snuggle, stroke!!!!

Think Kristy has early class tomorrow!

Well Kami still looks juicy!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Tomorrow will likely be a repeat of today.  History has a habit of repeating itself.

Starider protection is now on the job, after spending my first night with these lovely ladies,I am very impressed I must say.

Daily Report: Initial evaluation

The girl Kristy is one fine young lady, quite lovely, great smile very energetic, bubbly personality, meditates, yoga stretching, looks like a chipmunk when she her fruit in the morning. Buns of steel, the girl is in absolute perfect shape, gets up early when the sun comes up, Likes to tease the occupants. Quite revealing in the bath. Expresses great depth in personal development  Left for class at 12:30

The lady called Rita(guest) is very beautiful woman, very classy woman. (time out she is rubbing her body with cream) appears to be on a extended visit, OMG, looks best with hair down and straightened, Has a great body, nearly perfect pear shape, very alluring in her presence, dresses conservatively, eludes confidence. Is truly loved by someone, received two dozen very expensive roses last night.

Left for appointment at 1:30

The girl Kamila is a natural beautiful young lady, needs no make up to express beauty,  some would say just plain cute, has her days and nights mixed up, was up until almost 6 am on phone, does not have job or school, Has a boyfriend that makes her very very happy, incredible body maybe to thin for most, awesome eyes, still under evaluation at the time of report as she is still in bed at 2 pm with big ole huge teddy bear. Looking forward to spending more time with her.

End of Report

The Starider Private Personal Protection Services

I don't know who the hell hired Paul Blart for security,but I may have to fire your ass,didn't I already tell you that no guys are allowed in the apartment. :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :poke: :poke: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

Kamila is all happy,laughing and being giddy like a little schoolgirl,,,,yes she really does love this dude.,,,he better treat her right or else Bookmaster8 might come looking for him

I wonder how many people are now gonna stay up all night hoping to see them have sex

. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Of course I always on the job Mr1010, right now Kami is eating dinner with her BF in the kitchen :yes:

• Upvote 1

KAMILA'S BOYFRIEND FINALLY RELEASED HER BACK TO US :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Shot14143.png

[

Kamila and her boyfriend just arrived back at the apartment,and now they are in the kitchen eating dinner and watching cartoons. :yes: :yes: :yes: :hi: :hi:

Shot14184.png

:shiteatinggrin: :shiteatinggrin: :nana: :nana: :lmao: :lmao: