Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

:wtf: :wtf: WHO WOULD THREATEN YOU LIKE THAT BOOKMASTER?  I TOLD YOU THAT THE FRUSTRATION LEVEL IS GETTING PRETTY HIGH LATELY,,,IT'S LIKE THE PRESSURE FOR THESE LADIES TO PERFORM IS STEADILY INCREASING DAY BY DAY,,,,YES IT IS NO LONGER ANY FUN

THE HATRED FOR THESE TWO BEAUTIES IS UNIMAGINABLE TO SAY THE LEAST.

JUST IMAGINE IF YOU WERE NEW TO THIS FORUM AND YOU CAME ON HERE TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME AND YOU SEE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THESE GIRLS THE WAY SOME DO,,WHAT WOULD YOU THINK?

I don't want to stir up any more crap, so I'm not going to "out" the poster yet. But, if he continues to send this kind of trash, maybe I will forward some of them to you so that at least YOU will know that I'm not making this up.

I'm also going to try real hard not to say anything that will make it seem that I am defending Kamila when I see so many people attacking her on this forum.

But, I think it is incredibly sad that so many attack her and make assumptions that are not true just because they want her to act in a certain way. The really ironic thing is that, if she did act the way they want, you can bet they would then say something like "see. i told you she was just a slut". Some people are really sick and just love to tear others down.

This is not fun anymore.

SINCE PEOPLE LIKE CALLING ME AN ATTACK DOG,,JUST SEND THEM TO ME IF THEY CONTINUE TO FUCK WITH YOU,,,,IT'S SO WEIRD HOW SENSITIVE SOME PEOPLE ARE ON HERE,,,YET THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM TALKING AND SAYING SHIT ABOUT THE LADIES NONSTOP DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

THEY CAN'T ANSWER BACK FOR THEMSELVES SO THESE GUYS FEEL HAPPY AND GET USED TO IT,,,,SO THEY THEN TRY THE SAME SHIT ON HERE BUT WHEN THEY GET AND IMMEDIATE ANSWER BACK,,,,OHH THE CRYING IMMEDIATELY STARTS.

STOP ATTACKING THESE LADIES AND PEOPLE LIKE ME AND OTHERS WON'T "EVER" ATTACK YOU,,IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE.

I don't want to stir up any more crap, so I'm not going to "out" the poster yet. But, if he continues to send this kind of trash, maybe I will forward some of them to you so that at least YOU will know that I'm not making this up.

I'm also going to try real hard not to say anything that will make it seem that I am defending Kamila when I see so many people attacking her on this forum.

But, I think it is incredibly sad that so many attack her and make assumptions that are not true just because they want her to act in a certain way. The really ironic thing is that, if she did act the way they want, you can bet they would then say something like "see. i told you she was just a slut". Some people are really sick and just love to tear others down.

This is not fun anymore.

• Upvote 1

Book, I respect you greatly and you never insult people. I agree wholeheartedly with Thes that it is just horrible what was done with you. That is being a bully! I would trash any "bullies" if they try it with me. Book, you are too nice. Report the poster immediately to Foamy or StnCld. I will back you to the hilt, friend!!!

And how gutless to attack someone in secret. That person should at least have the guts to do it in public where we can all eviscerate him!!!

Only one thing, book. I do not insult the girls and I like them. But, I am allowed to have my opinions and state them and btw none of my opinions involve Kami being a bad person. I think she is a great person and I refute anyone who calls her or other girls names or titles. I actually don't begrudge her her right to control her marketing of herself. I am not naive and I understand business.

Believe me, if I met the three girls somewhere and got to know them, I would love them! They are great kids. They are younger than my own daughter why would I not like them?

But, we do pay money here, this is a service and like any service I receive I have the right to critique it. I get mad at my mortgage broker let's say. I don't think he's a jerk personally, it's all just business!

But again, not to beat a dead horse, we must handle it the way you do book, with respect not insults. But don't let the bully get away with it. Let me at them, I will take care of them!

Am I one of those "cry babies", mikey? I differ from your opinions and feel you attack people (and so do others here). Do I insult the girls or you, am I a whiner?

Why do you ignore me? I was one of your friends here. You need to explain to me whether or not you include me in your "enemies' list".

Can you accept differing opinions, mikey? I will take care of any bullies and the mods will take care of bad comments people make. Why don't you just leave it to them?

My tuppence worth!!

I have posted hardly anything for a few days, mainly because the atmosphere here is not conducive to light-hearted

entertainment, which is what this forum should be.

I am constantly amazed, that supposedly intelligent mature adults will conduct heated arguments on a anonymous

forum. You might as well stand and shout at a wall!!

You cannot win an argument on an internet forum with an anonymous opponent!!

What you can achieve however, is pissing off the people who just want to spend a pleasant hour or two having a chat

and a laugh. So I ask the people involved, to take a moment and think before replying to trolls, insults, or even other

people's opinions.

Let's be nice out there!! 

:yes: :yes: 

Lots of questions Des that only time can answer, I am not sure why Kami feels she needs to hide, except that that has had so many on here make fun of her because she has an explosive orgasm. That is is just plain gross of those of you who make fun of her.  You are sick and perverted. If it is her BF controlling her emotions and actions, then it will only get worse.

I would love a women that had an explosive orgasm. Hell I'd gladly help her clean it up. Plus you'd always know when you were doing it right. sexes412.gif

Book, I respect you greatly and you never insult people. I agree wholeheartedly with Thes that it is just horrible what was done with you. That is being a bully! I would trash any "bullies" if they try it with me. Book, you are too nice. Report the poster immediately to Foamy or StnCld. I will back you to the hilt, friend!!!

And how gutless to attack someone in secret. That person should at least have the guts to do it in public where we can all eviscerate him!!!

Only one thing, book. I do not insult the girls and I like them. But, I am allowed to have my opinions and state them and btw none of my opinions involve Kami being a bad person. I think she is a great person and I refute anyone who calls her or other girls names or titles. I actually don't begrudge her her right to control her marketing of herself. I am not naive and I understand business.

Believe me, if I met the three girls somewhere and got to know them, I would love them! They are great kids. They are younger than my own daughter why would I not like them?

But, we do pay money here, this is a service and like any service I receive I have the right to critique it. I get mad at my mortgage broker let's say. I don't think he's a jerk personally, it's all just business!

But again, not to beat a dead horse, we must handle it the way you do book, with respect not insults. But don't let the bully get away with it. Let me at them, I will take care of them!

I can fight my own battles if I have to, but thanks for the support.

• Upvote 1