Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I've always wondered about how long have they known each other,,because the way they act sometimes it's like they knew each other from when they were in diapers,,best friends from when they were little Kami and little kristy :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

The look of adoration in Kami's eyes towards Kristy. I think Kami gets a bad rap because she doesn't show emotions as much as Kristy. But, when she does, I can see how she looks at Kristy. Love.

• Upvote 1

Actually I think they knew each other way before Barcelona,,,,on Kamila's second tour there,, think that she was the one who requested that her friend Kristy join her after The other girl had left.

She wanted for Kristy to get a free trip,spend time with her,,and eat a whole 10 acre field of Watermelons. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

You'd think that right, mikey? How can two people be so close who only met like 8 months ago!

I am enjoying watching them tonight.

• Upvote 1

Damn Kristy has poor Kamila laughing so hard that tears are rolling down her face,,I tell you guys Kristy is one funny ass girl,she makes everybody laugh,,even my baby was cracking up earlier because of Kristy :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1