Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Snaky, mikey et al:

Snaky, while I happen to agree with you about the interpretation of the rule about trolling, I do now get where Foamy is coming from. He wants to stop the fire now from igniting, then he can review for discipline. I made the same points you are making about using discipline instead of status quo. But I see already it is not really status quo anymore here. He removed comments that Harley made just today. If that happens "fairly" then we can possibly have peace.

Lets give it a shot. We can handle it differently later if need be. I am not a fan of "censorship" but I guess sometimes you need a little "martial law" until order is restored!

I do not happen to feel though that snaky and I did anything wrong. And Mikey meant well but just lost it a bit. That's ok, we all have times like that. Provokers cause those things sometimes.

So, now that we are good, let's focus on the girls and enjoy them!

One more thing I want to say. I think most of us are good people and we don't mean to insult or hurt others. Some though may mean to do it. We'll see what happens.

I swear to God that if Rita had gotten in the tub with Kristy,,,one of you guys would have had to call the ambulance for poor Mikey,because his Heart couldn't take anymore and it gave out on him :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :lmao: :lmao: :haha:

• Upvote 1

You mean Rita's husband Mikey :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Yes she always had that Tattoo on the back of her Neck,,I gave it to her on her 21st Birthday to show her how much I love her. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :lmao: :drool:

Rita lovers, Has she always had the tattoo of a heart on her neck, hidden by her hair unless she has it up like tonight ????

rita_tatto_heart.jpg

• Upvote 1

bigskyfly - absolutely brilliant series.

I'm just choosing these 4 because they are so sexy. I wish I could see a video from this angle.

Although Kamila is the more beautiful of the pair I find Kristy sexier. I have always thought she was a bit dirty and I can see that she is dealing with it appropriately saving water by sharing it with a friend.

The last picture is one of the sexiest ever posted on this board.

vlcsnap-00238.jpg

vlcsnap-00239.jpg

vlcsnap-00249.jpg

vlcsnap-00251.jpg

Hey thesta did you see when kristy had her leg up in the air at the edge of the tub?

If my stream hadn't stopped, it would have been the best photo of kristy ever!!

And also the closest shot of her kitty ever!! :bang head: :bang head:

That would be Miss Kristy AKA BUNS OF STEEL

• Upvote 1

You mean Rita's husband Mikey :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Yes she always had that Tattoo on the back of her Neck,,I gave it to her on her 21st Birthday to show her how much I love her. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :lmao: :drool:

I thought it was from a love bite you gave her. You know, the one's where you take your dentures out first!!

:lmao: :lmao: