Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Guys, Kami gave Kristy a bit of a butt massage in Kami's bed. She lies in Kami's bed. Kristy is so freaking funny. When Kami walked out of her room for a sec, she rolled herself up in a ball with the blanket and hid! Kristy is her usual fun self! Watch for possible action in a little while.

They are now lying next to each other inn Kami's bed, lightly running fingers up and down each other's legs.

I predict, that  if they fool around, it will be mutual, no longer just initiated by Kristy! Maybe that is the change I see. Kristy doesn't hit on Kami because, maybe she doesn't have to be the one to do it anymore!!!!

Alas, I was wrong. Girls not sleeping together tonight. But still at least we see they still have closeness. And no Nora to stop them from doing whatever they wish. The lack of sexual tension or club like climate means if things ever happen they will develop slowly. Or they may never develop and this is all we get.

I'm still happy regardless, that they are back and are close.

I have to admit . so glad to c them back together again . they have that special bond with one another that u really c now a days . Bffs  and Kammi looks great and so does kristy. so much better than being around  Nun nora. watchin every move they made . so happy to c yall again . Missed u both a lot . Big happy hugs . Yalls wolf