Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Thank you Hope for that awesome video of Kami bating. Welcome back sweet girl! Don't get jealous, book, I love her too even though Kristy is my favorite.

Kami has taken up a hobby, painting! Sign of maturity.

Where is Kristy? I wonder if she is working?

Toilet paper is not used in a bidet nor does one defecate in it. It is a wash bowl.

You are correct sir.......that's what I was trying to get across...............this is a bidet, NOT a toilet as some say. Also, when most women

use a bidet, they sit on it facing the wall..........so the cameras will not see the girls washing their wide open pussies !!!

Thank you Hope for that awesome video of Kami bating. Welcome back sweet girl! Don't get jealous, book, I love her too even though Kristy is my favorite.

Kami has taken up a hobby, painting! Sign of maturity.

Where is Kristy? I wonder if she is working?

She's outside shoveling 18 inches of snow..............LOL !

It looks like some kind of "paint by number" board, if I'm not wrong. Anyway, it's very relaxing to watch.

Kami actually starting painting that picture after she returned home to Moscow. She posted pictures of her painting on both her VK and Instagram accounts before Christmas. She also told her friends that  " yes, it is a paint by numbers picture " .

Kami actually starting painting that picture after she returned home to Moscow. She posted pictures of her painting on both her VK and Instagram accounts before Christmas. She also told her friends that  " yes, it is a paint by numbers picture " .

Oh indeed and that's "what kept her in the house". I need to check the latest gossip from Russia more often :)

Is it just me or do the girls hardly converse? Kristy is back home, looking goood! I don't think she put on weight, but Kami definitely lost weight.

I hope girls aren't just mere friends.

Maybe they are more mature, just in a routine there. And this isn't the wild Barcelona scene there. I wonder what city in Russia. My guess is Moscow.

Perhaps this is the girls in more of their home environment. Note of caution, it may not have the "highs" or "lows" of Barcelona. Think all the couples apartments in VV.

Oh what a wonderful world it would be if my fantasy came through,,,,,kamila and kristy are back home in Russia right, As you guys can see it doesn't even show their names on the rooms because this is more like a home for them instead of just a vacation spot like Barcelona,And...wait for it,,,,,the best part is that they have a guest bedroom :yes: :yes: :yes:And guess who is also from Russia and could come and visit her friends and stay in the guest bedroom for at least a month,,,,ooh if only fate could be so kind as to let My baby Rita come over for a visit,I would be the happiest man in the Universe :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :yes:

Also these girls are friends with Milana,Coco and even Jenny so we might see these ladies come over for a visit too.

And who knows maybe the next surprise might be good ole Nora and kiko back in Russia in a new apartment.

And dare I say even Irma and Anna too might soon make a return in Russia,,,,Am I asking for too much now guys :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

• Upvote 1

Kami and Kristy laughing in the kitchen! Kristy said something that cracked up Kami and Kami was joking around too. Great to have you  back, girls!!

Yeah, Mikey, we can have a couple more girls there, hmmmm!