Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I must say though that RLC gave them a really nice apartment,it looks amazing,,,when you are as popular as these ladies you get the best of the best,Kamila has a very nice flat screen tv on the wall in her room,and she's watching it right now,,,she still looks absolutely amazing,as does our queen kristy.

I see this being said on youtube a lot in the comment sections,,,"Who's still watching Ilona in FEB,2016?".

I kind of disagree........the new apartment is large and appears new.................but it also appears  COLD and uninviting ! The colors are bland and neutrals and the place does not seem as cozy as Barcelona !  The bath looks especially stark - even though it has better cameras.

We'll see how Kami and Kristy take to this new Russian apartment .  My bet is that unless they dress it up a lot with their own personal touches,

the mystery of Kami and Kristy will soon disappear, especially when Spring arrives and Kami wants her sun and beach !

Barcelona was warm, sexy and inviting....................Russia is cold, with very long winters. That's why these girls always headed for warm places like Bali Spain and Egypt...............I hope that they do not turn into a typical Russian couple like the other Russian apartments.

Nothing to do but sit home and knit...............LOL !!! And they are probably tied into a very long contract with RLC !!  Just like Leora and Paul !

In the ILona thread,I asked some questions,I don't know if you guys remember,I said.."It is February so Kristy should be eligible to come back to Barcelona should't she?,,,I said,"when is it going to be watermelon Season,I'm tired of oranges"

All this time RLC was probably reading what I said while laughing and saying,"If these suckers really knew what an Atomic Bomb we are about to drop on their heads. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Something new...........Kami talking to her bottle while masturbating.  Also noticed when she finished, she had not wet her panties or

the sheets . Either she is no longer a  "squiter " or else the masturbation was a show !!  By the way, is there any sound in Kami's room ? I'd like to know what she was saying to her  "bottle " .

That's a bidet. Normal ones just have a vertical fountain coming up from the centre.

I see this one also has an attached spray head. Should make for some excellent viewing!!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Notice that there is no toilet paper in sight, but there is a bar of soap in the soap dish just above the toilet/bidet !!!  Even in Spain, these girls never seemed to use toilet paper after peeing  or wash their hands ) !

Notice that there is no toilet paper in sight, but there is a bar of soap in the soap dish just above the toilet/bidet !!!  Even in Spain, these girls never seemed to use toilet paper after peeing  or wash their hands ) !

Toilet paper is not used in a bidet nor does one defecate in it. It is a wash bowl.

Im curious. Has anyone else noticed that of all the girls-Kristy is the only one that I can remember whose name does not end

in an "a".  If so, RLC must have known she was really special and gave her a name that stood out!!!

Im curious. Has anyone else noticed that of all the girls-Kristy is the only one that I can remember whose name does not end

in an "a".  If so, RLC must have known she was really special and gave her a name that stood out!!!

Awww, your poor memory ! Remember Coco, Jenny, Sofie, Lilu ?