Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

You know I re read your initial post to Mr. Box. You said to him "why can't you get it through your thick stubborn ass ". Now that you re read these words, do you not see this as an insult? Mr. Box is too nice. If someone said that to me I would "burn" them at the stake!

I have defended you many times before, but it is getting harder to do that. Please explain to me in a pm why you don't see the error of your words.

Mikey, I realize I am late to this argument, but why do you keep insulting people who want to see different things here? Your only point I agree with is that Mr. Box or others are somewhat repetitive. But it is not a crime to say something more than one time. People sometimes nuance their comments that sound the same and make a slightly different point.

Do not attack people, please. BTW, I make the some of the same points Mr. Box has made. Do you want to attack me? Because I don't give into that! I won't take it from anyone!

I think, as I have done when I got carried away, you should apologize for your comments, especially to Mr. Box. It is insulting to say the least for you to imply he lied in saying he had a business trip to take. I think he answers you now what you seek from him.

And you talk about people making demands upon the girls. How about demands you made for him to state what you want, a litany of what he wants in the apartment? He isn't any more obligated to answer you than the girls are to do what we want!

You even speculate yourself about Kami and the bf and her masturbation habits. Why speculate? Why not just "watch what they show you"? Mind you, I am ok with speculation. We all have brains for a reason.

Just to give you something to "chew on" Mikey,  I speculate that Kami controls the flow of what gets shown here for marketing purposes! She is not shy! She is afraid of giving away the store, so to speak, if she shows us. And he follows her lead, they probably discuss what they will show us beforehand. Whether she will ever show us much more is debatable. Maybe, maybe not. Depends I guess on whether or not she thinks it improves their views! BTW, if you attack me over this paragraph, you will have to attack Corbo also. He says  the same thing about Kami.

I do like Kami, but she is not some innocent newbie in rlc. This is her third time here. She has seen how Nora did stuff and she wants to succeed here (who wouldn't, look at the free apartment she gets to live in!). Kristy doesn't run the show here, Kami does.

So the question is Mikey, do you  want to allow for other opinions and just argue about it, or do you want to just attack each time (by the way your attacks are also repetitive)? Because if you attack someone like Mr. Box saying things like that you might as well attack me too!

i'm really happy read your comment,you will finaly open good your eyes with who is euromike69,

attack the others members is his best hobbie here,he think he have always reason,he write in big caracter for be sure the members read good his posts,he don't accept the critic and the different opinions,he is the most worse member here but he is always safe here because he posts many pics,that's why he is always here,thanks euromike for have blocking my PM,you have not the balls for call with me in PM,that's why have send this post in public,sorry.

you have take the most big head on this forum during the last year,i have never see that in 4 years here,

i have nothing lessons to receveid from you and your young ass of 33 years old,ok.

i will probably receveid a warning for this post but it's not a problem,i say what i think about you in public because you have blocked my PM

I KNOW IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO WATCH HER DO ALL THAT,,,,,IT JUST MAKES IT HARDER FOR ME NOT TO WONDER WHY SHE HAS TO DO IT IN THERE,,,,,,SHE IS ASLEEP NOW.

I must too add thanks for all the pics today mickey, you have out done yourself.....I am sure that all the forum agrees, especially for the CAPTURES OF THE HIDING KAMI,, as we all hate the hiding from the cameras period....... no matter who is doing it, even our beloved Kami.

• Upvote 1

As far as I am concerned, if people here can't stop insulting others, I don't know that I want to be here.

I see almost no respect shown by people here of differing opinions.

Please, someone, show me I am wrong!

Well, I can't show you that you are wrong. I'm now getting pm messages insulting me and saying that I am a hypocrite and threatening me and telling me that he (the poster) "hates"me and wants to see me "shattered" and that he will love that. So, right now, this forum is not a whole lot of fun for me, either.

I used to have a lot of fun actually discussing varying viewpoints. Then, last summer, the trolling started and the lies got bigger and bigger and the insults got more and more vicious and disgusting. What is wrong with people these days?

I KNOW IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO WATCH HER DO ALL THAT,,,,,IT JUST MAKES IT HARDER FOR ME NOT TO WONDER WHY SHE HAS TO DO IT IN THERE,,,,,,SHE IS ASLEEP NOW.

Could be a number of reasons. Her time of the month and needed to change the pad.(I could understand that one.) Maybe a private phone call would explain the headphones. Or like you said the BF changes things. Maybe he has made it known he prefers her not to show so much. question-mark-smiley-emoticon.gif

Book, I am sorry you are getting these posts. Although I said nothing about you, I hope my posts didn't add to your insults!

But respect is a two way street. I may agree with some people most of the time, but if they insult people I have to say something or I am complicit.

:wtf: :wtf: WHO WOULD THREATEN YOU LIKE THAT BOOKMASTER?  I TOLD YOU THAT THE FRUSTRATION LEVEL IS GETTING PRETTY HIGH LATELY,,,IT'S LIKE THE PRESSURE FOR THESE LADIES TO PERFORM IS STEADILY INCREASING DAY BY DAY,,,,YES IT IS NO LONGER ANY FUN

THE HATRED FOR THESE TWO BEAUTIES IS UNIMAGINABLE TO SAY THE LEAST.

JUST IMAGINE IF YOU WERE NEW TO THIS FORUM AND YOU CAME ON HERE TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME AND YOU SEE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THESE GIRLS THE WAY SOME DO,,WHAT WOULD YOU THINK?

Well, I can't show you that you are wrong. I'm now getting pm messages insulting me and saying that I am a hypocrite and threatening me and telling me that he (the poster) "hates"me and wants to see me "shattered" and that he will love that. So, right now, this forum is not a whole lot of fun for me, either.

I used to have a lot of fun actually discussing varying viewpoints. Then, last summer, the trolling started and the lies got bigger and bigger and the insults got more and more vicious and disgusting. What is wrong with people these days?

• Upvote 1

Lots of questions Des that only time can answer, I am not sure why Kami feels she needs to hide, except that that has had so many on here make fun of her because she has an explosive orgasm. That is is just plain gross of those of you who make fun of her.  You are sick and perverted. If it is her BF controlling her emotions and actions, then it will only get worse.

WHY THANK YOU MY FRIEND CLIVEBB I FEEL SO FLATTERED THAT YOU NOTICED ME,, AND ALSO FOLLOWED AND READ MY EVERY POST AND MY BIG FONTS,AND THANK YOU FOR BEING A FAN OF MINE I APPRECIATE IT,,,AND YOU TOO DAMUTT11 WHO LIKES EVERY POST THAT'S MADE AGAINST ME.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST,,,,,,,,WHEN YOU MAKE A COMMENT IT'S CALLED AN OPINION,,,IT SHOULD GO UNCHALLENGED IN AN OPEN FORUM,,,WHEN YOU MAKE A DIFFERENT OPINION KNOWN IT'S CALLED DISAGREEING WITH SOMEONE,,,WHEN MIKEY DOES IT IT'S CALLED ATTACKING LIKE YOU FOLKS LIKE TO PUT IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,I HAVE ONLY ONE THING TO SAY,,,CAN WE EVER GET BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE THANK YOU :lmao: :lmao: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

i'm really happy read your comment,you will finaly open good your eyes with who is euromike69,

attack the others members is his best hobbie here,he think he have always reason,he write in big caracter for be sure the members read good his posts,he don't accept the critic and the different opinions,he is the most worse member here but he is always safe here because he posts many pics,that's why he is always here,thanks euromike for have blocking my PM,you have not the balls for call with me in PM,that's why have send this post in public,sorry.

you have take the most big head on this forum during the last year,i have never see that in 4 years here,

i have nothing lessons to receveid from you and your young ass of 33 years old,ok.

i will probably receveid a warning for this post but it's not a problem,i say what i think about you in public because you have blocked my PM

• Upvote 1

voici mon jukebox russe/ukrainien, pour ceux qui ont envie de découvrir la Russie, autrement que par de fausses informations!!! c'est la musique que les filles fredonnent, celle qui vient d'un pays loin des clichés que l'on nous apprends sur les bancs de l'école!!!! vos commentaires et partages sont bienvenus!!! évidement, cela s'adresse à des gens qui ont encore un peu d'énergie dans leurs veines, ceux qui aiment le son, la fête et la découverte. beaucoup de clubbing, pas de standards américains que j'aime, mais qui vous font dormir!!! beaucoup de talents a découvrir!!!! :D :D :D

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8474.0

Here are my Russian / Ukrainian jukebox, for those who want to discover Russia, except by false information !!! it is music that girls hum, the one that comes from a country far from the clichés that can teach us on the school benches !!!! comments and shares are welcome !!! obviously, this is for people who still have some energy in their veins, those who love her, celebration and discovery. a lot of clubbing, no American standards I love, but you are sleeping !!! many talents to discover !!!! :D :D :D

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8474.0