Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

;) ;) ;)Lo que no entiendo es como los moderadores permiten que este ejemplar siga en este foro, insulta, se rie, falta al respeto a los comentarios de los miembros, su opinion siempre es la mejor, en resumen, un impresentable, pero conmigo no va a poder este tipejo

You have to give snaky some leeway.

I wrote some time ago regarding how he had been badly affected by the loss of

his girlfriend, Anna Conda. Apparently she had a 'crush' on someone else!

:haha: :haha:

That must be one lucky guy in her life, It looks like Kami is getting dressed to leave again probably for the night :idk: :bang head:

She had her chance to turn lesbian in Barcelona, but terrible Nora put her back on the right track. :-\  ;)

Are we going to met this lucky guy one day ? At least that would finally kill this never ending lesbian shit in this forum. At the same time I would not want him to become another Kiko. Anyway the dreams and fantasies are already fading out, welcome back to the real life.

at 0005 Moscow Time. Kami leave the apartment again.

Now we have a pattern that reminds me of Sara (in the girls apartment). ... It is still to early to have a reasonable opinion, but .....  :-\ ..... Lets see how it goes on.

If the girls decide to move out, RLC will have  at least a very nice apartment for some other residents. :)

She had her chance to turn lesbian in Barcelona, but terrible Nora put her back on the right track. :-\  ;)

Are we going to met this lucky guy one day ? At least that would finally kill this never ending lesbian shit in this forum. At the same time I would not want him to become another Kiko. Anyway the dreams and fantasies are already fading out, welcome back to the real life.

I liked Kiko and i would love to see them as real couples (with BF's) in this apartment, but ....  :-\ .... Lets see how it goes on.

What I find funny is two things:

1)Harley has officially been called out for being dfcap and has yet to deny this or defend himself. I really hope people finally learn not to pay this sad troll any attention.

2)People getting emotionally invested in, especially on the level some of you have displayed, in women that will never care about you and will only see you as dollar signs.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Rita,Kamila and Kristy can always take my money,I have it to give,,,but that was funny Miscvoyeur :lmao:

1)Harley has officially been called out for being dfcap and has yet to deny this or defend himself. I really hope people finally learn not to pay this sad troll any attention.

2)People getting emotionally invested in, especially on the level some of you have displayed, in women that will never care about you and will only see you as dollar signs.

• Upvote 1

somebody else said that i was this dfccap person or i must be his brother and i told them i wasn't and i'm not going to continue to tell every tom dick and harry that thinks i'm him the same thing.  you people only believe what you need to to suit your needs.  i'm not him and this is the last time i'm going to say it to you or anybody else.

your number 2 bullet is one of the smartest things i've read that you have posted to date!