Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

You know sometimes when I'm at work and bored outta my mind,my mind starts to wonder,,,and I start thinking about some weird shit.

Like what if the Admin of this site decided to invite us all to a CC reunion/anniversary party,,,And all of us decided to show up at this party at some giant venue,,,but at first none of us are wearing name tags,,,so obviously none of us would know who each other is,or what everyone looks like.

Could you tell who the person is just by the way they talk,,In my case for Example I may be the guy always talking really loud and use a lot of curse words and colorful language,,you know,just like My big ass fonts and colors whenever I make a comment on here :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Would we know who Mikey,Snaky,Thesta,Mr1010,Stncld,Foamy,The  Admin,Harley/DfCcap,BBsq69.K.Lane,Hope85,Prodog,Des7469,

Phantom,updown and a host of many many amny more Characters from CC,,Legrandrobet you have already disqualified yourself,we all know what you look like with,and without your beard :nana: :nana: :haha:

But yeah,,,could we all know who was who,,,now that would be one of the funniest days we all would have ever seen :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I want you to know mikey that I am greatly offended and deeply hurt by not being included. I thought we were friends.  :( :(

addiction au portable!!! en fait la fille s'est endormie comme cela!!!!

Addiction to cell phone !!! in fact the girl fell asleep like that !!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :headache: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

trop fort corbo, j'avais même pas remarqué :-)

I'm so sorry about that my friend,Bookmster8,,,,,I'm pretty sure that I will be getting a lot of grief from other folks too as they all see my comment without their names being mentioned,,,,I'm sorry if I didn't mention your names,,,it doesn't mean that you aren't important to the reunion,it just means my brain is getting old and forgetful,,,anyway Bookmaster8,thanks to post-editing you are now included sir. :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome:

I want you to know mikey that I am greatly offended and deeply hurt by not being included. I thought we were friends.  :( :(

• Upvote 1

I was actually gonna post this same photo,,,I'll do it later,,,,but yes she did fall asleep just like that,,,,at first she was browsing through her phone,then all of a sudden she stopped moving,and the cellphone light was still on her face,so it made me wonder,"What the heck is she staring at",,,it wasn't until I heard her start to snore,that I realized that she was fast asleep,,,I think that she broke Kristy's record of falling asleep the fastest,,,,,,I love girls that fall asleep fast,,less time to talk my poor ears off before they finally fall out sleeping. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :haha: :haha:

• Upvote 1

So we had two very tired party girls tonight. That's what happens when you drink three bottles of wine, before you even go out!

Yeah, I never saw anyone fall asleep faster than Kristy. It usually takes me like 30-45 minutes. But then I didn't drink that much, lol!

Are we alright now? I also sometimes forget everyone's name. With me it is just old age, with Mikey, I don't know, early senility? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know sometimes when I'm at work and bored outta my mind,my mind starts to wonder,,,and I start thinking about some weird shit.

Like what if the Admin of this site decided to invite us all to a CC reunion/anniversary party,,,And all of us decided to show up at this party at some giant venue,,,but at first none of us are wearing name tags,,,so obviously none of us would know who each other is,or what everyone looks like.

Could you tell who the person is just by the way they talk,,In my case for Example I may be the guy always talking really loud and use a lot of curse words and colorful language,,you know,just like My big ass fonts and colors whenever I make a comment on here :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Would we know who Mikey,Bookmaster8,Snaky,Thesta,Mr1010,Stncld,Foamy,The  Admin,Harley/DfCcap,BBsq69.K.Lane,Hope85,Prodog,Des7469,

Phantom,updown and a host of many many amny more Characters from CC,,Legrandrobet you have already disqualified yourself,we all know what you look like with,and without your beard :nana: :nana: :haha:

But yeah,,,could we all know who was who,,,now that would be one of the funniest days we all would have ever seen :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

LOL I don't think funniest is the right word for it, HILARIOUS would be more like it!  If by chance that were to ever happen and pretty much everybody showed up, I would definitely wear a suit of armor :)

It might not set the fashion statement, it might be hot as hell, it wouldn't be fast maneuvering, and it might squeak from time to time, but at least I might have a chance to get out alive LOL.

I'm so sorry about that my friend,Bookmster8,,,,,I'm pretty sure that I will be getting a lot of grief from other folks too as they all see my comment without their names being mentioned,,,,I'm sorry if I didn't mention your names,,,it doesn't mean that you aren't important to the reunion,it just means my brain is getting old and forgetful,,,anyway Bookmaster8,thanks to post-editing you are now included sir. :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome:

Well, ok. I guess I can forgive you.  :shithappens:  (I hope you know that I was only joking).

That's too bad df, I actually liked you before the deception. I used to talk with you, try to get you to be more positive, less cynical. I understand you have had lots of bad things happen to you and your family. I don't wish that on anyone, least of all you. I am serious, df, if you need to talk about things, pm me, I am there to listen. I believe anyone can be helped if they want to be. You just have to want it.

We are all just people here. Our lives are more important than any forum. Help yours, talk to people, trust people.

People have burned me. But you know what, I don't give up, I bounce back. I have some cynicism in me too. I get disappointed too. Don't let it control you. You control it! Fight it! Be positive! And if the end you cannot take this place, leave it, there are other things in life. If you need help, get it. I have in my past and I have come out of it stronger than ever!Take control of your life. We can be your friends, not your enemies. Everyone needs friends, don't think you don't.

You have taken the first step, you have stopped the deception, and you are coming to grips with your issues. Now, work them out, come to a happy medium. You can be cynical to some degree, but use tact, diplomacy and respect instead of belittling and disrespect. We are all adults here, but to some degree all of us never grew up, have our problems.

I hope this helps you, man. Next step is to help yourself.

I have a question:  Why don't we have more videos of Kami and Kristy ??  Like the night they were both cuddling in Kristy's bed, or the tender moments in the living room ??  Somebody has an answer , please ??

Because you didn't post any!