Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Ok everybody please lay off my friend Canito,,,he loves the girls just as much as I do,I know that he was just voicing his opinion,and not trying to start any arguments. :hi: :hi: :stirthepot:

wow mr1010 i just posted my opinion thats all i dont care what they wear i love these girls regardless i wouldnt care if they were naked. :yes:

• Upvote 1

That is because Nelly plans parties and she is the perfect hostess. If she has another couple over she is not bothered about dressing up but more than 2 or 3 then she thinks about making sure everyone has a good time and dresses to impress.

mickey i agree with slider if i had a girl coming to visit me at my house and i have guests coming over as well i will be dressed to impress my company.i love kami but she has better cloths to wear for her company look at nelly when she through a party shes always dresses nice.just mo.

i understand bookmaster i was just writing my opinion in my culture we always have to dress up nice even going to a friends or relatives house at least with a nice pair of jeans and a nice shirt and nice shoes.but i respect every ones point of view and there opinions.

MR1010,YOU WANTED TO SEE SOME ACTION TONIGHT,,WELL HERE YA GO BUDDY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HEY KRISTY AND MIKEY JUST RUBBED ONE OUT :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:TALK ABOUT THE ULTIMATE PAYBACK,,WE TALKED ALL THAT SHIT ABOUT THE BEAR,,AND NOW HE GETS TO FUCK BOTH GILRS :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Shot13616.png

Shot13615.png

• Upvote 1

OK GIVE ME A MINUTE,,I GOTTA GO WASH ALL THIS WHITE PAINT FROM OFF MY HANDS FIRST THEN I'LL UPLOAD IT. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Shit mikey. I missed her rubbing it out again!!!

Do you have a pic for your good pal, mikey. Please????

• Upvote 1

Canito, pal, what culture are you from, if you don't mind me asking? And again, I am sorry about before.

You know when I re-read my posts, I say to myself, "Self, man did you come across a liiiitle strong!!!" I think mikey is infecting me!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: