Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I doubt that anyone here detests any of these three ladies.

But we know as a fact who the President of the Rita Fan Club is.

As for Presidential candidates of the Kami and Kristy Fan Clubs, you'd better step forward now and battle.

For me, I already have a goddess and a queen; but I'm very happy that these three princesses have rejoined RLC, because they have given so much joy to the great unwashed masses of CamCaps.net.

And happy CamCaps members mean happy modding for little Squirrel and his friends. Congrats. It is a happy turn of events indeed.

After all the times I stepped up and made a fool out of myself over my perfect woman Kamila, you have to ask who her fan club prez is? Come on. Give me a break. I got that one covered. What all do we have to do?  ;D

After all the times I stepped up and made a fool out of myself over my perfect woman Kamila, you have to ask who her fan club prez is? Come on. Give me a break. I got that one covered. What all do we have to do?  ;D

What all do we have to do?      It's standard Protocol. Get on your knees and  BJ.gif    :lmao: :lmao:

Hey Foamy. You know is the prez of the Kristy fan club. No other than your's truly!!

StnCld, where the fuck do you get that suck cock emoji, lol!!!!!!!!! Do they have an eat pussy emoji too? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey Foamy. You know is the prez of the Kristy fan club. No other than your's truly!!

StnCld, where the fuck do you get that suck cock emoji, lol!!!!!!!!! Do they have an eat pussy emoji too? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's just some emoji's I pick up from other site I visit.  I haven't got one for eating pussy yet. It has been awhile since I have been back to the site where I got it from. I'll go and see if anything new is on it.