Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

17 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Nice sucking up, guy! Worth a shot, eh?

LOL.....I can see where it might come off that way but I honestly didn't say anything I didn't mean.    Worth a shot for what???    Like I said the other day, I don't care to meet any of these people on RLC.   Where I live, there are tons of girls that are just as hot if not hotter than any of the girls you see on RLC.    I have no desire and no reason to suck up!    I will leave that up to someone else!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL.....I can see where it might come off that way but I honestly didn't say anything I didn't mean.    Worth a shot for what???    Like I said the other day, I don't care to meet any of these people on RLC.   Where I live, there are tons of girls that are just as hot if not hotter than any of the girls you see on RLC.    I have no desire and no reason to suck up!    I will leave that up to someone else!

Don't take me so seriously Harley. Just a joke. You were saying how "nice" Kristy is, wink, wink. Hahhaa!

9 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Got to love those buns of steel! Look at Kristy's butt!

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

PS.....You are a gorgeous young lady by the way!!!

Which in gentleman language can be translated to: "Kristy you are such an amazing pretty girl, I would love to meet you and talk to you....on the balcony."

5 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Which in gentleman language can be translated to: "Kristy you are such an amazing pretty girl, I would love to meet you and talk to you....on the balcony."

LOL maybe in your train of thought but not mine!

2 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

Sounds good by me Smurfy. Meet you there. We can give her two dicks.

20:41 Kristy & her boy Y. in the kitchen
K: Well, I'm in love with you.
Y drops fork.
K: I love you but I do not want to build a life together with you ...
Y: You have heard. She loves Me.
K: .... because you are completely not good for this.
Y: Shouldn't listen to that.
K: You ask me how much patience would we have. It is understandable that you would always have fun. And I?
Y: I was joking.
Y: If you always wore that dress I'd be willing to ....
K: You are only interested in appearance. You wish you had super-chick and you do not have to do anything.
Y: You're great. It is not important. What matters is what you feel in your heart.
K: I feel that I should let you go as soon as possible.
He suggests that she should kill him.
K: Then they put me in jail.
Y: For lifetime.
He says something about his dad.
K: (talking about his dad) He came up to me and asked if I'll go with him to San Francisco for a month. I asked him in what way. He told me that when he was there previously he went with famous model. He gave me her name. I asked him what he meant. He said that after all I understand, I'm not stupid and tried to embrace me.
Yura says something 
K: I did not know that he was cheating on your mom and then I understood that you are the same.
She repeats, that his dad mentioned name of well-known model with the remark "She liked it and you'll like it."

Yura thinks it's a fantasy.
K smiling with a pity: Tell your dad about it.
Y: Sure I'll tell him.
Y: He says, "Say what. I went for a month with a model to San Francisco? "
Next Y talks about conversations with parents. The talks also focused on Kristy.
K: They judged me again?

K: Most important of what he said was that I had a lot of guys?
Y: He said about you that you are very smart but not so beautiful girl and he wants me to know that you were hitting on him and hugged him and that you have everything thought out. 
K: It's not funny.
Y probably asking how old she was when she went to ... .. (?)?
K: When I was 16 years old. I danced there and everyone thought that because I dance half-naked ... And really, dancer and model were virgins.
Y: Rather model-virgin than dancer-virgin.
K: You're judging a girl by her appearance. I do not like it. "If she likes to fuck or is she a virgin?" Simply she can just have makeup and it completely does not mean anything. Even after reviewing pictures.
Y: In 80% of cases I'm not mistaken.
K: At the end what did you say to your dad?
Y: That is 4 in the morning and I go to sleep.

K says that when she came to Moscow from Thailand she received flowers.
Y asks from whom. K: From a guy. Y: Do I know him? K: No.
Y surprised asks K: A who is this Tom Bray (?).
K starts to smile and says: "Get lost." 
Y: Reply. You're seeing him now, when we had sex?
K: Once spent the night at my house when I was alone with my brother.
K says that she met him two years ago in the summer. She does not remember whether they had kissed but probably not.
Y says that two years ago in December she was kissing with a guy and at the last minute ran away from him when he called her. This situation repeated many times.
K: As a man I didn't like him.
Y: Long hair? Type macho?
K: Yes, but he irritated me. Nothing  happened between us.

approx. 21:14 in bedroom
K says tell him not touch her breasts.
K speaks of a colleague who got a gift from her boyfriend.
Y: And do you remember how I gave you trip for two of us? You do not remember.
Y laying on the bed says: It is so peaceful. He puts his hand on her chest

K: Yura do not touch. Y: Why?
Y looking at his phone. When she wants to read messages stored in it. he disagrees.

Y: When I fall asleep then you can.
K: What the hell are these secrets? Y: There are no secrets. K: Why I can't see it Y: I do not want. K: I'll give you mine. Y: Give.
They fight for the phone.
Y asks what else was she watching. K says that Fb, VK, Direct (?).
Y: And what was there? K: There were two chicks who wrote ... .. (do not understand). I read everything .

21:40
K: Do not fall asleep. You always do that. You always fall asleep. When I come you sleep. When I wake up you're asleep.
Y: It's just because I went to bed at 3:00.
K: You should stay less on VK and Istagram and write to different girls. I know what you do until morning.
Y: I know what you were you doing last summer. How do you know about where I lay down. You got my password?
She says that she sees when he is on line.
Y enters the password. she didn't expect it to be so easy. Y wants to change it. She doesn't let him because she wants to read the entries in the VK. They fight for the phone. Later, together they are viewing.
K: Why did you betray me so often. It is not fair. I have not betrayed you.
Y: What are you talking about. After all you fucked. K: Since January I have not betrayed you. And before that it was a very long time.
K says it is revenge from her side. Y she chose betrayal as a way of revenge

Y says that she herself creates problems. Viewing his phone. Something to read and later exaggerates.
K: When I read the entries that you fuck everyone, do you think it is pleasant for me. Y: But it was a joke.
21:56
Y: Do you want to? I will give you a massage.
Y browsing news and sees that his friend wants to contact him.
K: We wrote to each other. I removed some. Y: When? K: Did not you read? You have not read our correspondence on VK? Seriously?
Y: I saw him that day. Didn't say anything.
22:05 Y's friend calling
F: You're at home? Y: Almost F: At home? Y: Yes, and what?
Y: Why did not you tell me that you wrote with K to each other?
K: This idiot did not even notice it until I told him.
Y: I would have tell you everything in such a situation.
F: Where are you? At Station river?
K and Y laugh.
K to Y: Do not say.
Y: Why not?
Y to F: I am in Moscow's ... K: Brothel.
Y to K: Be quiet, please. Y: I can not speak, because here how should I say it .... K: I'm here.
Y: You know what I tell you. Super is living on high floors. We are on the 17th floor, beautiful view. Just to write poetry.
F: Tomorrow I fly out to Cyprus. K: Alone?
Y: No, he flies with the sponsor. K: Take me with you. I want to go to Cyprus! Never been there.
F: We're going.
K: About 6:15? I do yoga. I can fold in the shape of a suitcase.
K: I have long figured out a way of revenge when Y insulted me and slept with other chicks. There was the revenge on him through you. We should fall in love together and make Y sorry. Would you help me? Please though we could sleep together.
A long moment of silence.
F: I do not. Y: I only listen. K: Why? Why not! I understand wedding but why can't we go to bed together?

F: I was pleased to meet you.
K: For how long are you leaving?
F: For a week.
K: It's a pity because on Saturday we will have a party. I'll explain. Y's parents leave March 13 Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday Y throws a party. If there is no party Y will fuck me to death and I do not want him to do that so we must have party. Please come.
Y: Are you coming or not. Because I wonder who should I invite.
K: Y wonders whether to invite me or Sofi.
F: What Sofi got to do with it?
K: She will clean, cook and do massage. And I won't do anything.
F to Y: When you talk who are you making fun of K or yourself?
Y: Both.
Y: You wrote to me ...
K quotes: It was worth not see you for 6 months. We fucked so hard that I had stars in the eyes .
F: About who I wrote that?
K and Y: About Kristy. That is why she believes that you do not respect women.
F .: I respect women.
K: So come at 6:15.
F: I have to show you how I respect women at 6:15?
K: No, just come. Do what you want just take me with you.
Y: She usually arrives with one and flies out with another.
K: No, wait ...
F: Correct. When I am at a conference you can relax, joking aside.
K: Can you really? F: Write my number. Y: Seriously? And why do not offer it for me. K: You're a guy.
Y: Why do you want to go with Kristy? No other chicks there?
K: I'm tired of talking with you. I wish you a good trip. Hey.
Y: Listen to this apartment is so great. We should live here. I told you ... Now camera is looking at us,  and I can not use her name.
Kristy comes angry: Yura! Are you an idiot?
Y: I keep silent.

K: A real idiot. I asked you .... talk on the balcony.

Y to F: There's no cameras. K: Yura !!! Y: Why are you yelling?

Again she comes and explains to him on the balcony and closes the door.
He speaks loudly again. Kristy: I can hear everything. Soon you'll go home.
22:33
K: How long are you going to watch your Instagram?
22: 43
Y is complaining that she gives him grief instead of enjoying the fact that they are together.
K: For you everything is irrelevant. You were never bothered by anyone nor insulted. Nobody trampled your feelings as you did mine. I can not be with you. I want but I can not.
He laughs: But I'm lying here with you.
K: First day with you lying down with me. You do not understand how much is in me tenderness (sensitivity).
Y: When you smells like sex you are tender  .....
K: I understand the sensitivity of showing feelings, but you do not show them. If I just start show that in me is the heat then you ...
Y: Please do not let it show.
K: No. I do not want to close myself. I want to talk about it.
Y: Then do not show it. You do not want to show me feelings because I don't care. But when you don't show the feelings that I don't like it even more. Where's the logic in that? Still in this way you achieve the same effect. It's better to show feelings.
23:17
Y does not understand why she is constantly offended. She says because she does not look at herself through her eyes. 

0:47
In the end, they have time for themselves.

1:06

They go out on the balcony, Kristy has a blanket with her, they come back after 15 minutes, he comes out with a boner.

1:21 bathroom

It's hard to understand them but sounds like she didn't want to have sex

Kristy: Because I have menstruation. Should I show you my pad?
Y: No.
1:24 bedroom
Kristy plans to invite someone to a party. Y lists total of 15 people.
1:26 Kristy washes herself in the bathroom.
1:34 Kristy:Come wash yourself if you need to.
He feels awkward and says, "O God." Kristy says that's the conditions here.
Y asks whether Kristy will join him?

After a moment of hesitation, he undresses and enters the tub.
Kristy is laughing as she enters the bathroom.

They talk for a while but it's hard to understand anything because of the noise.

Later Kristy goes to bed and falls asleep.

Kristy was in the bath talking to Kami

Kristy: I am alone. Nobody came to me. I am a single woman. I do not even have a cat. I do not have a cat or a dog, or parrot. Even guinea pig.

My girlfriends do not have hot water, and probably will come to bath here. Maybe tomorrow.

I sit in the bath and sing alone .

Kami: Tomorrow we might gather all together. We will take the game and come home in the evening.

Kristy: Who is everybody? Coalition (?), Cook, Dima you and me? The cook has to bring cookies, because we will not play with him.

Kami: It is possible that Seryozha comes with Katya. Dima, you and me.

Archived