Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

Y said that their relationships is in a blind alley. K says that she feels responsible for him, Y asks what is her responsibility for him. She can not explain it. Mom is calling Y. Asks him where is he and does not want to believe that he is sober. Later he talks to his dad asks him to convince mother that he is sober. He says he is at friends  place who lives near the university and wants him to stay. He asks his father for money. Previously he proposed K to stay for the night. Dad complains that he is never at home. Y says he always sleeps in the house. He says that there are no problems at the university.

Apparently father says something about problems at school, they might suspend him. Y says this is kindergarten.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't we start a page that only deals in obvious truths?  Sort of a No-Speculation Zone.  We could comment on things we have seen and heard, and not make up a whole novel (or short story), about what we believe is Our truth.  Just a thought.

Gels, did you know that Elvis is alive? Or that aliens killed JFK?

And won't this just eliminate everything discussed here?

BTW, friend, I am probably going to leave the chat and posting shortly, although I still have a premium membership and can come back. I will stay with rlc, for now. I am just sick of this place. Too much damn drama! Other than you and BB I doubt anyone will even notice me going.

I will still be in touch with you pal.

Kitek, many of us would appreciate if you could translate the discussions of Leora and Paul sometimes, though Paul does not talk that much. I wonder if they ever discuss their sexual problems seriously. Those problems represent real life well, and it is interesting to follow if that couple will ever solve them.

Kristy just found out that last virgin from her friends lost her virginity in their apartment when they were in Thailand. :angel:

Thanks kitek.........just one of many times the subscribers to RLC got ripped off!!  It never seems to stop or even slow down....hell, I think it's getting worse!   Poor RLC idiot managers......just think of the Enron collapse, it's going to happen to you as well RLC but on a smaller scale!

2 hours ago, kitek said:

Kristy se acaba de enterar de que la última virgen de sus amigos perdió su virginidad en su apartamento cuando estaban en Tailandia. :angel:

Quieres decir que cuando K & K estaban de vacaciones el apartamento estaba ocupado y con las cámaras apagadas? De ser cierto esto me voy a reservar mi comentario, seria muy desagradable leerlo, con el correspondiente correo a estos ESTAF......................................................... RLC

Quieres decir que cuando K & K estaban de vacaciones el apartamento estaba ocupado y con las cámaras apagadas? De ser cierto esto me voy a reservar mi comentario, seria muy desagradable leerlo, con el correspondiente correo a estos ESTAF......................................................... RLC

Yes the apartment was occupied by Kristy's friends with the cameras turned off the whole time K&K were gone.   I understand that if a guest does not want to be on camera, then they should not stay in the apartment while the regular tenants are on vacation.   All her friends know what the project is about and yet the weak asses of RLC couldn't tell the princesses of Moscow that if their friends want to occupy the apartment while they are gone on vacation, the cameras will be left on.   

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Si la vivienda fue ocupada por los amigos de Kristy con las cámaras apagadas durante todo el tiempo de K & K se habían ido. Yo entiendo que si un cliente no quiere estar en la cámara, entonces no deberían permanecer en el apartamento mientras los inquilinos regulares están de vacaciones. Todos sus amigos saben lo que el proyecto está a punto y sin embargo, los asnos débiles de RLC no podía decir las princesas de Moscú que si sus amigos quieren ocupar el apartamento, mientras que se han ido de vacaciones, las cámaras se pueden dejar en.   

Ejemplo apartamento Dasha-Demid, lo que a ocurrido es que a estas dos chicas las subieron al cielo muchos abonados durante su estancia en Barcelona, y ahora se ve que estas dos son mas falsas que una moneda de chocolate, pero bueno que disfruten estas dos "top-models" falsas del apartamento, para mi después del comportamiento de una de ellas la noche anterior, con la consiguiente mirada desafiante de su chulo-putas a la cámara, prefiero ver a los animales de Maya que a estas dos.Ojala la proxima vez que se oculte en el balcon coja un resfriado tremendo y tenga que cancelar varios pases de moda esta "top-model" elevada a los altares por cuatro "fans", que diran ahora despues de la burla de anoche?

Ejemplo apartamento Dasha-Demid, lo que a ocurrido es que a estas dos chicas las subieron al cielo muchos abonados durante su estancia en Barcelona, y ahora se ve que estas dos son mas falsas que una moneda de chocolate, pero bueno que disfruten estas dos "top-models" falsas del apartamento, para mi después del comportamiento de una de ellas la noche anterior, con la consiguiente mirada desafiante de su chulo-putas a la cámara, prefiero ver a los animales de Maya que a estas dos.Ojala la proxima vez que se oculte en el balcon coja un resfriado tremendo y tenga que cancelar varios pases de moda esta "top-model" elevada a los altares por cuatro "fans", que diran ahora despues de la burla de anoche?

I agree, last night was a very sad state of affairs!

Kristy just found out that last virgin from her friends lost her virginity in their apartment when they were in Thailand. :angel:

Hahha! The world's last virgin was laid, eh? And she was the shy one. Oh well.

Dear Kristy,  I don't watch RLC anymore due to the apartment of yours and Kamila's having no free cams.   I, at some point or another wouldn't mind rejoining RLC even though I have said that they wouldn't see another dime from me.   The only two apartments I care to watch is your apartment and the Barcelona apartment but I don't watch it anymore because it had gotten boring in my opinion.   Would you be so kind to talk to Kamila about talking to RLC to at least make a couple of the cams in your apartment free cams?   If I was able to see you again it might influence me to join RLC again.   Anyway, just a thought.

PS.....You are a gorgeous young lady by the way!!!

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dear Kristy,  I don't watch RLC anymore due to the apartment of yours and Kamila's having no free cams.   I, at some point or another wouldn't mind rejoining RLC even though I have said that they wouldn't see another dime from me.   The only two apartments I care to watch is your apartment and the Barcelona apartment but I don't watch it anymore because it had gotten boring in my opinion.   Would you be so kind to talk to Kamila about talking to RLC to at least make a couple of the cams in your apartment free cams?   If I was able to see you again it might influence me to join RLC again.   Anyway, just a thought.

PS.....You are a gorgeous young lady by the way!!!

Nice sucking up, guy! Worth a shot, eh?

Archived