Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW missed that sound.......THUMP .....THUMp.......THUmp........THump.......Thump........thump          :heart:::)      thump.......Thump.......THump.......THUmp........THUMp...........THUMP........This new player loads way to slow to keep with Kristy:huh::huh:

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that Kristy is practicing this morning for something, It looks like a speech or maybe a commentary. I hope she has the chance to start her TV career, as with the facial expressions and hand movements, it is very interesting to watch her practice. :angel:

07.05 23:07
Kris returns. She lies on the bed with her legs curled.
About 23:27 answers the phone.
Kris: Go to the ground floor there is a sofa. I'll go down soon. 
About 23:34 She returns with her ex boyfriend and his sister. Sister enters the toilet and he asks if they can go out on the balcony. Kris permits.  He goes into Kami's room.

Kris speaking with irritated voice tells him to enter her room. Y. asks if she could speak calmly and use the word "please."
Balcony. After a while Kris joins them. You can hear a quiet conversation.
About 23:43 Kami returns. She goes to her room.
From the balcony you can hear louder speaking Kris. You can only hear a single word like "I'm tired," "I do not understand," "I can not." Kami peeks into the room .
Kris says louder, then starts screaming. You can hear crying in her voice.
Kris: I have no power. I just can not. 
Kris: I do not play with him !! I do not go out with him anywhere !! We live as neighbors !! And now is damn May holiday, when I just want to have fun with my man.
You can hear Y's voice .: Calm down.
Kris: What calm down ...?
Kris: ... .. I'm worthless . I am not worthless. I do everything that everyone wants me to do.
Kris after a while: I think about how to earn money and he is playing videos.
Kris after another moment yells: I will die !!! ..... All my life I have to be afraid that he would die !!!
For some time you hear calm voice of Y
After some time, Kris again speaks louder.
Kris .... I'm stupid. I am not stupid.  I'm doing everything wrong. ....... All I'm saying is wrong. I'm doing everything wrong. I have not earned money to buy an apartment in Moscow, and therefore I have no right to discuss anything.

Kris: I do not want to talk either with my mom or my dad about your problems because mom and dad say that this is nonsense  and not the problem! And for me these are problems!
About 23:55 Kami calls Kris from the balcony. Kami says that she is sick and wants to sleep and through the balcony hears their conversation. Kris says, "ok".
Since that time, they are talking quietly. Nothing you can understand.
About 0:01 Kami turns out the lights.

Later they move to the kitchen. Y and Kris alone in the kitchen.

Kris: I begin now to understand this statement, "I wish we had met much later," because maybe at this time you would have this character trait, which is a necessity for me.
Y: Do you think that you also should change. Although a little.
K: It all depends on the man. ...This organizing.
Kris says his lack of organization affects everything else. Y defends himself and complains that she doesn't trust him and scrutinize everything he does. And it's terrible.
N enters the kitchen.
They talk about America.
Y states that they should not speak because Kris was there for a week at age 13, and N for a month at 18.
N to Y: it all depends on what you want out of life. Mine is ....
K to Y: You said something about. Life. Y: Me? K: Hm. Y: I want you.
N: Yes, he loves you.

K: And what did you do about this? Y says something. N interrupts.

K: He still does nothing for this purpose.

N: It does not matter. I'm not saying that you should be with him. If he has good intentions that is good.

K: Do you think there is even a particle of the soul?

N: Super great soul never lets anything done in this life.

K: Yes. Yes.

Y: What a nonsense.

K: Do you think that everyone should love you.

N: You are super-good, super-nice joker. N parodies: Y will love you, you have pictures, it is a mine of money. Y: My pictures are Olympic weight. N: What did you do for this purpose. You did not go up to any theater (?). You know what? Go to the theater for the exam. When you start working from Monday to Friday then you will be ... K: Actor.

Y  wants to take over the art trade. N which apparently has some idea on this subject is trying to explain to him what rules govern this trade.
Y speaks of things that he gave Kris. He says that this sweatshirt that she is wearing is from him. K protests that she took it  when she left him after a row, and in return gave her own. Y lists additional gifts. K states that number of her gifts for him will take half of his home.
N opens another bottle of wine.
Later N and Y talk long about different family situations between them and their parents. Kris just listening.
Later Y talks about his idea for a business. Kris is skeptical. 
Y again speaks about art trade. N explained to him that this is a business for people who have several billion of rubles.
Y says that N drinks too much. He criticizes her because when drank she tells people about various family issues, dad does not trust her. N and Y keep arguing among themselves. 

Y and K in the bathroom Kris looks pleased and in love.
K: What are we going to do now?
Y: I have a plan.
K: What plan? If you now go to the house ....
0:54 in the living room
Y admires landscape on the wall in the living room.
He asks if he could wave to the camera. Kris: NO.
They whisper. Later Y says he remembers all the gifts he received from her. He starts listing them and asks Kristy how come she can not remember.
Next Y talks about a place. Perhaps it is a place where they could go. Restaurant, beach, hotel.
Asks also for the opportunity to stay here.

About 1:03 enters N.
They discuss further plans. 
At the end, Y & N asks whether Kristy can let them stay in this apartment, Kristy doesn't like this idea.

Y: I want to be with you.  
His Mom is calling.
Y tells his mother that he will spend night at sisters place.
After a while, his dad is calling and asks where is he and what is he doing. Y assures him that he is sober, he is driving. He says that they held discussions about life with N and K . Y asks dad for permission to spend night at N. Dad asks if N will not be disturbed. Y thanks for permission.
Next they determine whether to go to a restaurant or buy food at the store and eat at sister place.
After a while dad is calling again. Y says they are now on New Arbat (lies to his dad again) in the center of Moscow, they went for a walk, they were sitting in the car for long time and now will go eat. 

Y says they should quickly get something to eat and go to his sisters place. When N is trying to protest Y says he wants lie down with Kristy. "Not because I want to .... "(At this point K points between her legs, as she is on a period), only because he wants to kiss her.

Soon they left apartment.

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Big post

Fascinating as always. The guy is younger than Kristy no? He seems to be living with his parents still. Also I don't think Kristy was on her period that night, I remember that she was on her period when she came back from Thailand. Maybe a little white lie to the ex to really avoid the subject of sex.

I suppose she went to the sister home afterwards with him because he was her ride to her parents the next day.

07.05 23:07
Kris returns. She lies on the bed with her legs curled.
About 23:27 answers the phone.
Kris: Go to the ground floor there is a sofa. I'll go down soon. 
About 23:34 She returns with her ex boyfriend and his sister. Sister enters the toilet and he asks if they can go out on the balcony. Kris permits.  He goes into Kami's room.

Kris speaking with irritated voice tells him to enter her room. Y. asks if she could speak calmly and use the word "please."
Balcony. After a while Kris joins them. You can hear a quiet conversation.
About 23:43 Kami returns. She goes to her room.
From the balcony you can hear louder speaking Kris. You can only hear a single word like "I'm tired," "I do not understand," "I can not." Kami peeks into the room .
Kris says louder, then starts screaming. You can hear crying in her voice.
Kris: I have no power. I just can not. 
Kris: I do not play with him !! I do not go out with him anywhere !! We live as neighbors !! And now is damn May holiday, when I just want to have fun with my man.
You can hear Y's voice .: Calm down.
Kris: What calm down ...?
Kris: ... .. I'm worthless . I am not worthless. I do everything that everyone wants me to do.
Kris after a while: I think about how to earn money and he is playing videos.
Kris after another moment yells: I will die !!! ..... All my life I have to be afraid that he would die !!!
For some time you hear calm voice of Y
After some time, Kris again speaks louder.
Kris .... I'm stupid. I am not stupid.  I'm doing everything wrong. ....... All I'm saying is wrong. I'm doing everything wrong. I have not earned money to buy an apartment in Moscow, and therefore I have no right to discuss anything.

Kris: I do not want to talk either with my mom or my dad about your problems because mom and dad say that this is nonsense  and not the problem! And for me these are problems!
About 23:55 Kami calls Kris from the balcony. Kami says that she is sick and wants to sleep and through the balcony hears their conversation. Kris says, "ok".
Since that time, they are talking quietly. Nothing you can understand.
About 0:01 Kami turns out the lights.

Later they move to the kitchen. Y and Kris alone in the kitchen.

Kris: I begin now to understand this statement, "I wish we had met much later," because maybe at this time you would have this character trait, which is a necessity for me.
Y: Do you think that you also should change. Although a little.
K: It all depends on the man. ...This organizing.
Kris says his lack of organization affects everything else. Y defends himself and complains that she doesn't trust him and scrutinize everything he does. And it's terrible.
N enters the kitchen.
They talk about America.
Y states that they should not speak because Kris was there for a week at age 13, and N for a month at 18.
N to Y: it all depends on what you want out of life. Mine is ....
K to Y: You said something about. Life. Y: Me? K: Hm. Y: I want you.
N: Yes, he loves you.

K: And what did you do about this? Y says something. N interrupts.

K: He still does nothing for this purpose.

N: It does not matter. I'm not saying that you should be with him. If he has good intentions that is good.

K: Do you think there is even a particle of the soul?

N: Super great soul never lets anything done in this life.

K: Yes. Yes.

Y: What a nonsense.

K: Do you think that everyone should love you.

N: You are super-good, super-nice joker. N parodies: Y will love you, you have pictures, it is a mine of money. Y: My pictures are Olympic weight. N: What did you do for this purpose. You did not go up to any theater (?). You know what? Go to the theater for the exam. When you start working from Monday to Friday then you will be ... K: Actor.

Y  wants to take over the art trade. N which apparently has some idea on this subject is trying to explain to him what rules govern this trade.
Y speaks of things that he gave Kris. He says that this sweatshirt that she is wearing is from him. K protests that she took it  when she left him after a row, and in return gave her own. Y lists additional gifts. K states that number of her gifts for him will take half of his home.
N opens another bottle of wine.
Later N and Y talk long about different family situations between them and their parents. Kris just listening.
Later Y talks about his idea for a business. Kris is skeptical. 
Y again speaks about art trade. N explained to him that this is a business for people who have several billion of rubles.
Y says that N drinks too much. He criticizes her because when drank she tells people about various family issues, dad does not trust her. N and Y keep arguing among themselves. 

Y and K in the bathroom Kris looks pleased and in love.
K: What are we going to do now?
Y: I have a plan.
K: What plan? If you now go to the house ....
0:54 in the living room
Y admires landscape on the wall in the living room.
He asks if he could wave to the camera. Kris: NO.
They whisper. Later Y says he remembers all the gifts he received from her. He starts listing them and asks Kristy how come she can not remember.
Next Y talks about a place. Perhaps it is a place where they could go. Restaurant, beach, hotel.
Asks also for the opportunity to stay here.

About 1:03 enters N.
They discuss further plans. 
At the end, Y & N asks whether Kristy can let them stay in this apartment, Kristy doesn't like this idea.

Y: I want to be with you.  
His Mom is calling.
Y tells his mother that he will spend night at sisters place.
After a while, his dad is calling and asks where is he and what is he doing. Y assures him that he is sober, he is driving. He says that they held discussions about life with N and K . Y asks dad for permission to spend night at N. Dad asks if N will not be disturbed. Y thanks for permission.
Next they determine whether to go to a restaurant or buy food at the store and eat at sister place.
After a while dad is calling again. Y says they are now on New Arbat (lies to his dad again) in the center of Moscow, they went for a walk, they were sitting in the car for long time and now will go eat. 

Y says they should quickly get something to eat and go to his sisters place. When N is trying to protest Y says he wants lie down with Kristy. "Not because I want to .... "(At this point K points between her legs, as she is on a period), only because he wants to kiss her.

Soon they left apartment.

Absolutely fascinating discussion. We know much less about Kristy's personal life than Kami's. Kristy is a bit troubled I think. She feels many demands from her parents and others. She always does what others want. She isn't very strong emotionally. Not as bad as Danaya but far less assertive than Kami.

She probably just ducked having sex with her ex.

Now I understand what the yelling was about.

Does prove that Kami was sick. And makes it less likely she is pregnant.

The one thing that is certain here. They will never ever show us anything again! Kami did one time with a bate, one time with a fuck (for a minute), and Kristy stuck her hands down her pants once. Do not expect anything else from these two except teasing.

Absolutely fascinating discussion. We know much less about Kristy's personal life than Kami's. Kristy is a bit troubled I think. She feels many demands from her parents and others. She always does what others want. She isn't very strong emotionally. Not as bad as Danaya but far less assertive than Kami.

She probably just ducked having sex with her ex.

Now I understand what the yelling was about.

Does prove that Kami was sick. And makes it less likely she is pregnant.

The one thing that is certain here. They will never ever show us anything again! Kami did one time with a bate, one time with a fuck (for a minute), and Kristy stuck her hands down her pants once. Do not expect anything else from these two except teasing.

Kamila has been on her period since at least friday Mr 1010 she is DEFINITELY NOT pregnant.

As for Kristy she was wearing a pad when she came back yesterday so it may not have been a subterfuge after all. It's interesting that the trip disturbed both their menstrual cycle since Kamila was late and they are already both having their periods at the same time again.

I swear I can talk about things other than menstruation!

Kamila has been on her period since at least friday Mr 1010 she is DEFINITELY NOT pregnant.

As for Kristy she was wearing a pad when she came back yesterday so it may not have been a subterfuge after all. It's interesting that the trip disturbed both their menstrual cycle since Kamila was late and they are already both having their periods at the same time again.

I swear I can talk about things other than menstruation!

Haha, eric. I don't think you can pal.

There were some people here absolutely insisting that Kami was pregnant!

Goes to show that even people who are usually right are not always right!!!!

Why don't we start a page that only deals in obvious truths?  Sort of a No-Speculation Zone.  We could comment on things we have seen and heard, and not make up a whole novel (or short story), about what we believe is Our truth.  Just a thought.

K& Y

They discuss mutual relations. She blames him for his behavior towards her. He is bitter because he thinks that he is all right. She accuses him of contacts with other girls. He accuses her of betrayal. She says it is revenge from her side. Y says she chose betrayal as a way of revenge.
It is difficult to say whose fault it is. She answers each time with complains. In the long run, no guy can not stand this.

At the moment Y says that he feels good with her and proposes they stop betray each other.

Archived