Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/2/2016 at 1:16 AM, mr1010 said:

Why would someone give my pal Book a negative for this nice comment? What is wrong with people?

BTW, nice to hear from you Book. Come join us on chat, we'd love you there!

Hi mr1010. I don't even know any poster by that name. So, I guess there are people who don't like me that I've never even spoken to. lol.

Regarding chat, I've just been extremely busy. So, the little time I have to spend on here I use trying to catch up on the forum posts. I'll join chat when I can free up a little more time. Thanks for thinking of me, though.

10 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

Hi mr1010. I don't even know any poster by that name. So, I guess there are people who don't like me that I've never even spoken to. lol.

Regarding chat, I've just been extremely busy. So, the little time I have to spend on here I use trying to catch up on the forum posts. I'll join chat when I can free up a little more time. Thanks for thinking of me, though.

You're welcome,buddy! Anytime. 

Only the true voyeurs on CC will know the answers to these questions?????

1. What is the first thing Kristy does every morning when she wakes up ? the very first thing ?

2. What is the next thing she does before getting out of bed ? always after the first thing she does ?

3.. What is the first thing Kristy does when she gets out of bed and before leaving her room the morning ? always the first thing ?

4. What is the first thing she does in the morning when she goes to the kitchen ?  always the first thing ?

5. This is the bonus question, what is something that Kristy does in the bathroom every morning that might seem strange ?

Who is up for the challenge ? are you a true Kristy voyeur ?

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

1. What is the first thing Kristy does every morning when she wakes up ? the very first thing ?

2. What is the next thing she does before getting out of bed ? always after the first thing she does ?

3.. What is the first thing Kristy does when she gets out of bed and before leaving her room the morning ? always the first thing ?

4. What is the first thing she does in the morning when she goes to the kitchen ?  always the first thing ?

5. This is the bonus question, what is something that Kristy does in the bathroom every morning that might seem strange ?

Who is up for the challenge ? are you a true Kristy voyeur ?

Can't help you with this one!

On 4/5/2016 at 1:21 AM, Thestarider said:

1. What is the first thing Kristy does every morning when she wakes up ? the very first thing ? The very first thing that Kristy does when she wakes up, is check her phone for messages on her social media account.

2. What is the next thing she does before getting out of bed ? always after the first thing she does ? Kristy always brings a glass of water with her to bed, and after she checks her messages, she sometimes rolls over and goes back to sleep, but if she is getting up, she will take a big drink of water from the glass on her night stand next to her bed.

3.. What is the first thing Kristy does when she gets out of bed and before leaving her room the morning ? always the first thing ? She always walks over in front of her dresser and looks in the mirror, then twirls around and takes a good look at her BUNS OF STEEL..Then when she returns to her bedroom after going to the restroom and the kitchen, she raises her blinds to let the sunshine in., then checks her birthday plant from Kami to see if it needs water.

4. What is the first thing she does in the morning when she goes to the kitchen ?  always the first thing ? She always fills the hot water pot and starts it to boil, so she will have purified hot water.

5. This is the bonus question, what is something that Kristy does in the bathroom every morning that might seem strange ? Kristy has sinus issues, so she will make a saline solution from the hot purified water, then uses bulb it to rinse her sinuses out with the saline solution, after she will take the rest of the saline solution mixed tap water and gargle several times making the sweetest sounds while gargling.

Who is up for the challenge ? are you a true Kristy voyeur ? No one took on the challenge so I thought I would answer the questions

Kristy is a incredibly beautiful creature of habit in the morning:heart::heart::heart:..................I am a true Kristy voyeur :angel::cool:::)

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:
On April 5, 2016 at 1:21 AM, Thestarider said:

1. What is the first thing Kristy does every morning when she wakes up ? the very first thing ? The very first thing that Kristy does when she wakes up, is check her phone for messages on her social media account.

2. What is the next thing she does before getting out of bed ? always after the first thing she does ? Kristy always brings a glass of water with her to bed, and after she checks her messages, she sometimes rolls over and goes back to sleep, but if she is getting up, she will take a big drink of water from the glass on her night stand next to her bed.

3.. What is the first thing Kristy does when she gets out of bed and before leaving her room the morning ? always the first thing ? She always walks over in front of her dresser and looks in the mirror, then twirls around and takes a good look at her BUNS OF STEEL..Then when she returns to her bedroom after going to the restroom and the kitchen, she raises her blinds to let the sunshine in., then checks her birthday plant from Kami to see if it needs water.

4. What is the first thing she does in the morning when she goes to the kitchen ?  always the first thing ? She always fills the hot water pot and starts it to boil, so she will have purified hot water.

5. This is the bonus question, what is something that Kristy does in the bathroom every morning that might seem strange ? Kristy has sinus issues, so she will make a saline solution from the hot purified water, then uses bulb it to rinse her sinuses out with the saline solution, after she will take the rest of the saline solution mixed tap water and gargle several times making the sweetest sounds while gargling.

Who is up for the challenge ? are you a true Kristy voyeur ? No one took on the challenge so I thought I would answer the questions

Kristy is a incredibly beautiful creature of habit in the morning:heart::heart::heart:..................I am a true Kristy voyeur :angel::cool:::)

You are stuck on bandaids cuz bandaids are stuck on you!  Even if I was a subscriber to RLC I wouldn't have gotten any of those right.  The time zone alone would never work for my schedule and I damn sure wouldn't set my alarm by it!  You are the only TRUE Kristy voyeur that watches RLC!!  I am surprised that nobody else even attempted to answer any of your questions!

PS.....Kristy is an incredible creature, morning or not!!!!

Archived