Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

Thank you Kitek as always.

RLC probably should give the non existent Kamila the boot as she spends all her time with Dima anyway, and bring in one of the ANGELS to share the Penthouse with Kristy, at least one of the ANGELS would appreciate living in such a nice place, and be very thankful for it. Kamila appears to be ready to move on to new horizon's.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, kitek said:

Kristy was in the bath talking to Kami

Kristy: I am alone. Nobody came to me. I am a single woman. I do not even have a cat. I do not have a cat or a dog, or parrot. Even guinea pig.

My girlfriends do not have hot water, and probably will come to bath here. Maybe tomorrow.

I sit in the bath and sing alone .

Kami: Tomorrow we might gather all together. We will take the game and come home in the evening.

Kristy: Who is everybody? Coalition (?), Cook, Dima you and me? The cook has to bring cookies, because we will not play with him.

Kami: It is possible that Seryozha comes with Katya. Dima, you and me.

Ahah does Kristy really call him Cook?

I would love too see Kristy with a pet. Unfortunately they're probably not allowed to have one in that apartment.

Lately Kristy talks a lot about the auto-shows she works at, again she talks about it to her visitor. She met some guy there. Today she was on the phone with him. They talked about cats, Thailand, food. She asked him what he does etc.
The guy has a quality which Kristy likes. He has a cat !!! beside that he has a good car. 

Today she started working at private high end car show, for government officials, no pictures allowed etc... 

Guest beaver67
6 hours ago, kitek said:

Lately Kristy talks a lot about the auto-shows she works at, again she talks about it to her visitor. She met some guy there. Today she was on the phone with him. They talked about cats, Thailand, food. She asked him what he does etc.
The guy has a quality which Kristy likes. He has a cat !!! beside that he has a good car. 

Today she started working at private high end car show, for government officials, no pictures allowed etc... 

kitek- do you know if Kami went to Thailand with coke boy or not ???????

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

I loved that movie... and would have given anything to play opposite Jennifer Grey. Her smile disarmed me.

I personally thought it was a bad ass movie!   You and me both on playing opposite of Jennifer Grey!!   I've always love that woman!!

Kristy tells her visitor about the new guy she met. She was with him on a date.
She has finally decided to break up with Yura and had no time to think about it because she had a lot of work this week. This is the first free evening this week and she did not know what to do with herself. She re-tells the story from car shows. President was there himself. No pictures allowed, not only because of the presence of the most important people in the country but also because the company presented models that will appear on the market until next year, do not want to see photos of these models prematurely leaked to the internet.
Visitors admired her at the first car show. They wanted to take pictures with her. They told her she was beautiful. Many men wanted to become acquainted with her. She began to believe that it is unusual and great.
Further she explains that she drew the attention of one guy. But she wonders what's the catch.

Kristy: He has cool car, long hair, rides a motorcycle, 33 years old, plays the guitar, has its own apartment and a cat. So this is all what I like. In addition, very well behaved towards me. He calls me to say, "Good morning," "I wish you a nice day", "What are your plans?" Suggested possible options for spending time together. "Which one works best for you?" I can not! I'm not used to something like that. I'm used to grieve .

He suggests something to me and I refuse and stay home. After Yura I can not switch to the normal behavior of the guy in front of me. In short, I do not know what to do.

Later, Kristy says she recently realized two things. First - people do not change, even if they become older. Second - you should like yourself, meet your needs first, so that you feel comfortable. Don't put needs of man as most important.
She recalls that when she returned after a night of partying with Yura, of course, she had no makeup, Yura would ask: Where is your makeup? I do not know what to say, And here the guy 33 years, awesome car, a great rider rings and warns her to be dressed appropriately and no makeup because she will ride on a motorcycle.
21:24
Kristy shows how they rode slalom between cars on the motorcycle . The guy told her to hold tight the handle of the seat.
Julia arrived.
Kristy continues the story: Later he told me that he once saw poorly and had -6 diopters but now after treatment has -3.
Next she tells how in a fun way she compromised herself. The guy called me and suggested that they go to the theater for Crazy day, The Marriage of Figaro and she said that she watched the last two performances,meantime it was the same show. The full title is "A crazy day, or the wedding of Figaro."
Later, the girls talk about college and about the thesis. Then about Georgia.
Kristy says that on a date they rode from pub to pub and she damaged her new red dress.

At the end Kristy reads the news that her friend got from some guy. The messages are in English. Kristy says she does not understand what this guy wants and what is 'blow job'. Her friend is surprised that Kristy does not know. Kristy inquires several times . Her friend makes a mysterious face. Julia also did not know what it means. They begin to translate each word separately. Job is work. But what job he had in mind. Her friend asks if she knows what it is 'hand job.' ?

Kristy: manual work. :angel:

She wonders what it means to blow. She asks if the guy has written the word correctly.

At the end Juila finds it on the net and shows Kristy the translation. 

Later they all went to the pub.

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have to agree 100% with you smurfy!!!   They try to play everybody as fools!

She obviously knows what the act is, that much is made clear in the translation, but she probably does not know what that informal English slang for oral sex means. Do you know what "blowjob" is in Russian? So why would you expect vice versa?

Nobody is being played for a fool here, you're just looking for excuses to say that when you misinterpreted the translation

Archived