Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the kitchen Kristy talks about her ex-BF
0:46
Kris ends the conversation on the phone and then begins to speak:
Kris: Everything in me revives. He had a mistress when we were together. He cheated on me with her. I have unpleasant memories. I understand that I am also to blame perhaps more than he does.
I told him that if I'm in a bad mood he can invite someone else. I understand that you have to pay for sex, in terms of renting a hotel room. I had to get a load off my mind I can not stop.
Kami: You will never have a future with him. Such a future that will make you happy. Therefore, there was a lot of events when you have suffered, and each time it will come back to you. There are people who easily forget. He belongs to such.
Kris: I remember everything. Now we met again and it began to swirl in my head. I realized that I remember not only sex but also other moments. I understand there is no use of it for me. At first I think "It will be great. We spend time together" then I think,"Why all this." I understand that would be great ...
Kris: The answer is simple. If I want to fuck, it's better to do it with him than an unknown guy. Why not? This way I can fulfill my physical needs.
Kris: I'm afraid that it will start again.
Kami: It will not begin. You will find once again that this is all fucked up and it does not make sense. You fool yourself in the belief that suddenly something happens. Until so you will be thinking that everything will be fine. It may be so, until you sleep with him you may decide that was not so good and you expected something else.
Kris: He makes me so emotional ... When he writes to me, everything else does not matter. I need him to prove himself to me all the time ....
Kami: He writes that he only loves you and doesn't need anyone else.
Kris: Of course I want to hear it.
Kami: That's why he writes it.

Kris: Why ex-BF drove you home?
Kami: I called him, that if he wants to bring my stuff it's either today or tomorrow because the next day at 16.00 arrives my mom. He said that today he has time, so I went with him and he drove me back. He brought a box of my things.
Next Kami tells how was his last visit. He tried to get closer. Kami kept him at bay. This time he didn't try sugarcoat her.
Further troubles with the phone. Kami wants to take pictures and has only free 10 Gb of memory. He suggested that they swap phones. Kami refused, besides, she doesn't want to take responsibility for his phone and her phone has pictures which she doesn't want to be in his possession. Further talks about buying a new phone. They talk about prices.

Kris says that her ex-BF writes that she led to the fact that they quarreled. 
After a while Kris says:  Where do I get this from. I wrote to him, "Tomorrow we will fuck, but right after I leave so you can rent a room for a few hours."
Next Kris says she always thought that he was messed up but now she thinks it's her.
Then they talk about plans for tomorrow. Kami goes to the doctor, ex-BF will take her. She hoped that she would meet with Kristy before leaving. Kris says that is unlikely she would be back home. Kami says ex-BF will drive her home.
Kris: It seemed to me that you do not want to stay with him alone.
Kami: Absolutely there is no problem.
Kris: Should I fuck or not?
Kami: You will see tomorrow.
Kris: I can not because tomorrow I will be probably again in a good mood. Now I have a good humor too. I'll start freaking out. I also understand him. I would send myself to fucking hell. You can not imagine how I am. 
Kami: I hope that you eventually grow up.
Kris: Pisses me off that he doesn't only fuck with me.
Kami: You too.
Kris: In the amount of betrayals he has not outgrown me yet, but it angers me that somehow he is leading.
Kami: Indeed he leads?
Kris: What's in my head and what it is actually that's a completely different matter.

Kris: Are you sure you do not want to have sex with him?
Kami: I do not.

They talk about the place where Kristy wants to go . Kami was already there and tells about the conditions. There is a pool and a gym.

Kris: He wrote to me that tomorrow the room costs 7800 and 6900 the day after tomorrow,

Kris responded: "Why do you write this to me?"
Kami: He wants you to split the money?
Kris: He said he wants to organize it when it is convenient for me. I replied that he has strange way of organizing things. So far, I have organized everything. Earlier I thought that if this time he will organize all of this it will be great, because I know the character trait, he does not know how to organize anything. Perhaps for this reason everything in me broke down, because again it was not known who cares more to fuck, him or me. I felt sorry. Why he asks me when it is more appropriate for me?
Kami: Why talk about price?
Kris: He said, "Excuse me, but now I do not have 8000 to spend."
Kami: Seriously? I would have wrote back that I do not have free time to meet with him. You're not married couple which has to save for the education of a child and you can not afford anything. 8000 is not much. At that price you get everything. Sleeping, food, swimming pool, gym, bowling ... In Moscow you would pay couple times more for it.
Kris: If we went I can see how he would walk and talk, we have to eat it all because we paid for it 8000. This is a man who counts portions. He asks, "How much food they serve? How many grams?
Kami: Terrible.

Kris: He told me in the car, "You want everything to be perfect." "Do not kiss me when I'm eating. 'Error'. He has just eaten and I have to kiss him with a tongue.
Kami: Ask him, "Why you don't lick my ass after I take shit?"
Kris: He asks, "Why you do not kiss me in the morning?" I say, "If my mouth doesn't stink you can kiss me, but you have stinky mouth."
Kami: Everyone stinks.

Before going to bed Kami's ex-BF calls. Again he urges Kami to swap phones. Kami does not want to. He is considering the advantages and disadvantages of different phone models. Kami says that she will go with Kristy buy new phone, but it looks like that he will not let it go and he wants to go with her to buy the phone. 

2 hours ago, kitek said:

in the kitchen Kristy talks about her ex-BF
0:46
Kris ends the conversation on the phone and then begins to speak:
Kris: Everything in me revives. He had a mistress when we were together. He cheated on me with her. I have unpleasant memories. I understand that I am also to blame perhaps more than he does.
I told him that if I'm in a bad mood he can invite someone else. I understand that you have to pay for sex, in terms of renting a hotel room. I had to get a load off my mind I can not stop.
Kami: You will never have a future with him. Such a future that will make you happy. Therefore, there was a lot of events when you have suffered, and each time it will come back to you. There are people who easily forget. He belongs to such.
Kris: I remember everything. Now we met again and it began to swirl in my head. I realized that I remember not only sex but also other moments. I understand there is no use of it for me. At first I think "It will be great. We spend time together" then I think,"Why all this." I understand that would be great ...
Kris: The answer is simple. If I want to fuck, it's better to do it with him than an unknown guy. Why not? This way I can fulfill my physical needs.
Kris: I'm afraid that it will start again.
Kami: It will not begin. You will find once again that this is all fucked up and it does not make sense. You fool yourself in the belief that suddenly something happens. Until so you will be thinking that everything will be fine. It may be so, until you sleep with him you may decide that was not so good and you expected something else.
Kris: He makes me so emotional ... When he writes to me, everything else does not matter. I need him to prove himself to me all the time ....
Kami: He writes that he only loves you and doesn't need anyone else.
Kris: Of course I want to hear it.
Kami: That's why he writes it.

Kris: Why ex-BF drove you home?
Kami: I called him, that if he wants to bring my stuff it's either today or tomorrow because the next day at 16.00 arrives my mom. He said that today he has time, so I went with him and he drove me back. He brought a box of my things.
Next Kami tells how was his last visit. He tried to get closer. Kami kept him at bay. This time he didn't try sugarcoat her.
Further troubles with the phone. Kami wants to take pictures and has only free 10 Gb of memory. He suggested that they swap phones. Kami refused, besides, she doesn't want to take responsibility for his phone and her phone has pictures which she doesn't want to be in his possession. Further talks about buying a new phone. They talk about prices.

Kris says that her ex-BF writes that she led to the fact that they quarreled. 
After a while Kris says:  Where do I get this from. I wrote to him, "Tomorrow we will fuck, but right after I leave so you can rent a room for a few hours."
Next Kris says she always thought that he was messed up but now she thinks it's her.
Then they talk about plans for tomorrow. Kami goes to the doctor, ex-BF will take her. She hoped that she would meet with Kristy before leaving. Kris says that is unlikely she would be back home. Kami says ex-BF will drive her home.
Kris: It seemed to me that you do not want to stay with him alone.
Kami: Absolutely there is no problem.
Kris: Should I fuck or not?
Kami: You will see tomorrow.
Kris: I can not because tomorrow I will be probably again in a good mood. Now I have a good humor too. I'll start freaking out. I also understand him. I would send myself to fucking hell. You can not imagine how I am. 
Kami: I hope that you eventually grow up.
Kris: Pisses me off that he doesn't only fuck with me.
Kami: You too.
Kris: In the amount of betrayals he has not outgrown me yet, but it angers me that somehow he is leading.
Kami: Indeed he leads?
Kris: What's in my head and what it is actually that's a completely different matter.

Kris: Are you sure you do not want to have sex with him?

They talk about the place where Kristy wants to go . Kami was already there and tells about the conditions. There is a pool and a gym.

Kris: He wrote to me that tomorrow the room costs 7800 and 6900 the day after tomorrow,

Kris responded: "Why do you write this to me?"
Kami: He wants you to split the money?
Kris: He said he wants to organize it when it is convenient for me. I replied that he has strange way of organizing things. So far, I have organized everything. Earlier I thought that if this time he will organize all of this it will be great, because I know the character trait, he does not know how to organize anything. Perhaps for this reason everything in me broke down, because again it was not known who cares more to fuck, him or me. I felt sorry. Why he asks me when it is more appropriate for me?
Kami: Why talk about price?
Kris: He said, "Excuse me, but now I do not have 8000 to spend."
Kami: Seriously? I would have wrote back that I do not have free time to meet with him. You're not married couple which has to save for the education of a child and you can not afford anything. 8000 is not much. At that price you get everything. Sleeping, food, swimming pool, gym, bowling ... In Moscow you would pay couple times more for it.
Kris: If we went I can see how he would walk and talk, we have to eat it all because we paid for it 8000. This is a man who counts portions. He asks, "How much food they serve? How many grams?
Kami: Terrible.

Kris: He told me in the car, "You want everything to be perfect." "Do not kiss me when I'm eating. 'Error'. He has just eaten and I have to kiss him with a tongue.
Kami: Ask him, "Why you don't lick my ass after I take shit?"
Kris: He asks, "Why you do not kiss me in the morning?" I say, "If my mouth doesn't stink you can kiss me, but you have stinky mouth."
Kami: Everyone stinks.

Before going to bed Kami's ex-BF calls. Again he urges Kami to swap phones. Kami does not want to. He considering the advantages and disadvantages of different phone models. Kami says that she will go with Kristy buy new phone, but it looks like that he will not let it go and he wants to go with her to buy the phone. 

Let me get this straight... Kristy's boyfriend won't pay for the room so he can fuck her? Let me repeat that so it sinks in... Kristy's boyfriend won't pay for the room so he can fuck her?

What a complete and useless asshole.

4 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Let me get this straight... Kristy's boyfriend won't pay for the room so he can fuck her? Let me repeat that so it sinks in... Kristy's boyfriend won't pay for the room so he can fuck her?

What a complete and useless asshole.

ex-boyfriend, apparently 2 years younger than her

Kami keeps telling her that she should stay away from him

Just now, kitek said:

ex-boyfriend apparently 2 years younger than her

ex-boyfriend apparently still an asshole!  She's been gone all day, so we can assume she actually went to fuck him AND paid for the room. (shakes head) Kristy, you can do so much better sweetheart.

7 minutes ago, alanohio said:

ex-boyfriend apparently still an asshole!  She's been gone all day, so we can assume she actually went to fuck him AND paid for the room. (shakes head) Kristy, you can do so much better sweetheart.

We don't know who actually paid, so lets leave it alone and stop assuming things.

14 minutes ago, kitek said:

We don't know who actually paid, so lets leave it alone and stop assuming things.

No we don't, but it's a safe bet she at least chipped in. I'm old school, if you can't (or won't) provide the basics - your really not invested in the relationship.

Kami & BF returns home, Kristy in the living room.

BF enters the apartment announcing himself: Careful. Warning. He enters

Asking Kris: Did I scare you?

Kris: I'm already scared.

Kristy asks if they bought something tasty to eat. BF says yes. Everything is in the car.

Kris: What did you eat? BF answered her.

Next BF asks why Kristy is exercising in the ski pants. He says that it is harmful to the body.

Kris says she was advised by her masseur. BF advises her what she should buy for exercise.

Kris sighs and says that she does not have the men, who would buy it for her.

BF: What are they?

Kris: None.

Dima: None? And where have you been?

Kris laughs, Kami too. Apparently Kristy watched the male striptease and she did not like it. They talk about male and female striptease. BF also did not like the male striptease. BF tries to bait Kris to tell something more. He asks about sex. Kami intervenes: Why you bother the girl?

Next Kris talks, waving her arms, when EX-BF went to pay for the gas she checked his phone and read everything. Confirmed everything she knew about him. When they arrived home (I do not know what house she is talking probably where he is staying) she told him,

"Maybe with someone else you can do it but you do not succeed with me, and proudly went up stairs, weeping looked ahead and saw that he, too, followed her up. He asked what he can do for her. Kris: I do not need anything. Go to your girlfriends."

Kristy say that he was with Miss Czech Republic. Another of his girls was a famous model. He now says that he was suffering because of me. I do not believe him. I told him everything.

Ex-BF: Let's go. What can I do to prove to you. Kris: I'm not going anywhere. Later we were together.

Dima: I was looking forward to the finale.

Kris: I told him that I'm not going to marry him because he is a goat.

Kami: He proposed to you?

Kris: He wanted me to immediately go get married.

Later, the girls want BF to go away because they have to clean up before visitors arrive.

BF asks if Kris read Harry Potter. Kris says that all parts and was in Disneyland's city of Harry Potter. She showed gifts, which she bought there.

BF asked where they went. Kris, it was the Bay of Joy in the lagoon . It was wonderful. No one was there. The guy built an underwater hotel and boat hotel .Now preparing for the season. Kris wants to go there when is sunny. BF: I also want. It is proposed to go on May 1. Kris say that after May 1, or when they return. BF says that at the end of April. Kris proposes that go together with two pairs. Kami: I do not mind.

Kris leaves living room. Kami is not happy with BF and tells him that he is showing off.

20:34

BF asks when they leave tomorrow, Kris asks: Do you want to drive us? BF: Yes. Kris: I received the information that you will drive us. BF says he's dropping off Kami. Kris says he can't  drive without her. BF: Why? Kris: Kami does not agree. Kris says: If you think you'll have sex before departure you are not. BF: The car is a little. Kris: I already know you. Kris jokingly implies that Kami told her about having sex in the car. BF immediately got interested in what Kami said. Kris says it was about him. Kami protests. Kris very pleased with herself says she was joking. Kami says BF to go. Kris says that during the drive to the airport she will remain silent.

BF is bleeding from the nose. Kami angry at him, that took out a tampon.

20:38

BF going out. Kami to Kris: Not a word. Kris: Ha, ha, ha.

Kami cleans.

20:50 Kris: Princess can you tell me this wonderful story?

Kami: I do not want.

Kris: I do not want to? Quite. This is some weakening of the will?

Kami: I do not want to talk about it.

Kris says something else.

Kami: If I wanted to tell you I would have told you right away.

Kris: Aha.

Kris: Pregnancy?

Kami: Why? From the Holy Spirit?

Kris: I do not know.

Kami: I go into the shower.

In the kitchen Kris says that she was speechless when ex-BF offered her a marriage.

She saw that he was completely serious.

Later, Kristy says, it was pretty good but she does not like the smell of condoms. Rubber smells. He always fucks me with a condom.

Kristy begs Kami to tell her at least a little bit (about BF). Kami does not want to. She says that this is not a story for 1 minute. Kristy still begs: Although anything. Just answer me if it is a weakness of will or surge of emotions?

Kami: I do not. I will not tell you anything.

Kris: Please.

Kris: Please.

Kami: I have to tell you from the beginning and I do not want you to know the ending.

Kris: But anyway I saw the ending. (Kris meant what she saw when he left apartment kissing Kami)

Kami: I do not. Nothing you have not seen. Out.

Kris runs behind her: You can not just leave me. Please. I suffer. Otherwise I will not go (Kami locked herself in the toilet). What else could be in addition to what I saw? Please. I can not.

Kami's bedroom

Kris: Tell me just what I'm asking.

Kami: I do not understand, for me this is not hi, hi, ha, ha?

Kris: I understand. I'm just very curious. I am not joking.

Kami: What is interesting.

Kris: What is it?

Kami: I do not know.

Kris: I can not stand. How much should I wait?

Kami: hang out with my mom and when they go to bed I'll tell you.

Kris: Not getting married? You're not pregnant?

Kris: You're sad.

Kami: Not so much nervous as I am sad. I am so upset that I'm on the verge of ...

Kris: Because of the bathroom?

Kami: Why bathroom?

Kris: Your mom coming and the bathroom?

Kami: Ah ... everything together. It does not depend from me.

Kris: Well. Free woman ready for Thailand. (Still provokes Kami)

Kami: I am a free woman. Absolutely. Nothing has changed.

21:29

In the living room. Kris still insists: Please. Tell me anything.

Kami: I can not. I do not want to tell you that I composed a report. I want to talk normally.

Kris: And there is something to tell?

Kami: I'm asking you.

Kris: Well, well.

Kami further explains Kristy that she shouldn't joke in such a way (in terms of sex in the car) because he takes it seriously. You have to look at his face.

Kami says that BF does not have any rights to her.

Kris: I do not understand. My brain is buzzing.

Kris talks about her mood swings while she was with her EX last night. I was ready to kill him.

Kami: Are you satisfied that you went?

Kris: Actually yes.

But further she says that all the time she behaved badly towards him. If she was in his position she would be chased away. She also says that her EX still compares her to another girl. That I do not like sex the way the other girl does. That I do not like pussy licking. That I do not like all this what he likes. That the other girl is so delicate. On the other hand, I understand that if he did not love me so much the other girl would be a long time on a pedestal.

Kami: If he still wants you and you're so unsympathetic to him maybe that's what he needs and he does not like the girl he talks about. The other girl is submissive and he sees that you're not. You'll do scene and then fuck with him, then again you do a scene. He may like it.

Archived