Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

She obviously knows what the act is, that much is made clear in the translation, but she probably does not know what that informal English slang for oral sex means. Do you know what "blowjob" is in Russian? So why would you expect vice versa?

Nobody is being played for a fool here, you're just looking for excuses to say that when you misinterpreted the translation

Believe what you want to believe and then one day you may wakeup!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Believe what you want to believe and then one day you may wakeup!

You really don't want to believe that a Russian girl with limited English vocabulary would not happen to know what the expression "blow job" means? Not everything has to be about a conspiracy theory, you know.

3 hours ago, VoyeurJay said:

You really don't want to believe that a Russian girl with limited English vocabulary would not happen to know what the expression "blow job" means? Not everything has to be about a conspiracy theory, you know.

No VJ that is not what I'm saying.  I'm saying that I don't believe that Kristy, a girl that has traveled all over the world and has admittedly been with guys from younger to over twice her age, has never heard of the word blowjob until just a couple of days ago.   I call BS and if you choose to believe it to be true, I don't have a problem with that either.   Now, if you will excuse me I am going to visit my daughter and grandchildren for the holiday. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2016 at 10:34 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

No VJ that is not what I'm saying.  I'm saying that I don't believe that Kristy, a girl that has traveled all over the world and has admittedly been with guys from younger to over twice her age, has never heard of the word blowjob until just a couple of days ago.   I call BS and if you choose to believe it to be true, I don't have a problem with that either.   Now, if you will excuse me I am going to visit my daughter and grandchildren for the holiday. 

I have to agree..

7-6-2016

Kami tells Anna that Kristy went to her new guy's apartment. Kristy told her that nothing will happen she only wants to see the apartment. Kami says that it is already 0:30 and she is not back home.
About 1:10 Kristy sends message that she comes back. Anna is not happy about this.
1:25 Kristy at home. She talks about the guy. of course, in her self-ironic way. Indeed, nothing happened, but mainly because Kristy was not prepared for it. She had dirty hair, not shaved legs and took no clothes for change. She, however, wanted to jump on him. The guy proposed to her that he will put her to sleep in a separate room. Kristy: I already know how he would put me. Next Kristy tells Anna the story of Yura and that  for 1.5 years is trying to break up with him. For this, however, she needs a guy who would eclipsed Yura. She has tried 17 times with different guys though Yura knows only about 3 guys.

Next Kristy says that she betrayed by emotion when Yura somehow offended her. she says that he has rich parents but really has nothing himself. The girls with whom he sleeps are not ordinary girls but each of them must be Miss of something, Kristy is not Miss of anything and that angers her. Often doesn't come for dates without notice because he prefers to go out with his guys.

Kristy suggests that girls talk about whether she should sleep with this new guy.

Anna asks Kami if she saw this man. Kami shakes her head. Kristy says that they went to a Japanese restaurant. She was in the mood "guy I give you 40 minutes."  She does not like the situation when she can not immediately take what she wants. And she had to keep up appearances of good manners and wait until he will proposes something. She felt like a vampire who sees the blood and can not taste it. In the end, she could not stand, and asked him to hand over the menu.

Next Kristy re-enumerates all the advantages of a guy. Kami asks why, at the age of 33 years is not yet married. Kristy says something. Kami says that this is not the reason not to be married. Girls often speak all at once. They erupt every now and then a loud laugh, and some fragments of the conversation can not be heard. Next Kristy says that the guy was telling her about a girl with whom was for 4.5 years, were engaged but they could not get along. She had her life plans that do not fit into his plans and they parted.

Later, Kristy says, that he began to put his fingers in her hair and stroking the calves. Kami says: legs unshaven, dirty hair ... It turns out, however, that he didn't give her ride home, or give money for taxi he had only 16 rubles for the metro. Kristy laughs: And I paid 647 for taxi. Girls also burst out laughing but Kami is disgusted. Kami says after something like that Kristy should not go to bed with him. Anna, in turn, says that there are people who have everything and do not repent and those who have everything and save everything. Kristy says she would not have said of him that he is rich. Kami: If he has 3-rooms apartment, he is not starving. Anna: And how can we know what is his income. Maybe rents an apartment. Kristy: No,  he arranged an apartment according to his own taste. Anna: Some people have long rented the apartment and arrange them as they like. Kristy: He told her that he lived there with his mother but now she moved to Krasnodar. Kami: Maybe this is his parents place. Sasha: No, his mom had a room where she lives when she comes to Moscow. Kristy says she will show them pictures of the apartment.

Kami says she has her period. Previous night, Kristy asked Kami to come bath with her? Kami said: Do you want bloody bath with me? Then they say that since they live together their periods synchronize.
Then Kristy interrogates Anna whether she has a boyfriend. Ania says she does not. Kristy ascertain whether Anna is completely free. She is not in love with someone. Later asks Anna about ex-boyfriends. Anna talks about her most serious relationship when she was ready to move in with a guy. But later they began to argue. It came to blows. He dragged her by the hair. In the end, Anna broke up with him even though she was in love and suffered much because of this. Breaking helped her that she started dating another guy who was kind to her. K&K demanded that Anna shows them pictures of these guys. Ania showed them pictures of these and other friends guys. Kristy began to insist that Anne organized a meeting with these guys.
Kristy of course, asks whether she knows a rich boy. Anna: Of course, and mentions his name and show his picture. Kristy is disappointed that there is no lush mane. Asks for a picture of next guy but also asks about it. Anna says that this is the cousin of her ex-boyfriend. His parents own a large corporation are rich and has assured future. Kristy asks about a car. Anna: I do not have a car because there is no license. Kami asks how old is he. Anna: 21. Kristy is broken. Anne says the company of his parents produces known cosmetics. Kristy wants Anna to tell more about him. Anne says that for her he is like a brother. Kami proposes to invite him to their place. Anna says that if he arrives (with colleagues) they'll show how to party. They watch pictures of guys and comment on their appearance. Anna says that her friend has Country Club where the boys are frequent guests. He proposes that they go there together.
Anne says that they can get a ride on boats. Kristy: I'll take skimpy swimsuit. Anna: Micro? Kristy: Do not mind me. I'm excited today. Then Kristy jokes that will not go with Kami because she has breasts and she doesn't. Then gets an idea, she will immediately inform all that Kami has a boyfriend.

Food delivery ....while Kristy and Anna eat Kami tells Kristy about the event at the karaoke party she went to with Anna the other night. Guys got drunk and one of them pulled out a knife. He said that Kami is his property. They have left the party after that incident.

Next Anna talks about her ex. About how she spent time with him in three days. His family hoped that they will live together. Kristy wonders what to do with this new guy she met. Kami does not speak at all. Later girls watched a movie before going to bed

10-6-2016

Kristy with her friends in the kitchen 
First Jula says that her father wants to send her to South America  for a long time . I think to college. She can not decide.
They talk about career plans.
Later the conversation naturally turns to the guys and Kristy talks about what happened on her last date.
He arranged for her some cosmetics for skin treatment. Previously she promised that she would go with him to the movies. The film was reportedly depressing. Kristy was in a bad mood. When she realized that they're not going in the direction of her apartment, her mood deteriorated further. She asked him where they were going. He said that to him. He explained that he had left at home cosmetics for her. He asked her to give him a hand to hold. At first she did not want but he insisted that she gave him at least for 10 seconds. When she finally gave him her hand he said: You see everything is in order. He later said: But I also like you. She got irritated even more .
When they reached his house, he changed his clothes, he said he was hungry and began to eat. Kristy says she does not know what he was counting for. He suggested her to invent something fun for the evening and night. He later said that now would be the time for him. She had played with the cat already and wants to take the time with her. Kristy: He begins to touch me. And I reject. Something like that happens to me but very rarely because I usually "ha, ha, ha." Jula: His apartment was ugly? Kristy: No. His behavior and that he didn't warn me and didn't drive me home. He insisted that I held his hand even though I did not want it. Jula: Can you be deceiving yourself?. Kristy: He said to me. What's going on with you? But I know that you like me. Or do not you like me enough? Look after all how can you not not fall in love with me. Jula: That's yesterday? Kristy: Yes. In the end, he drove me home. We took a taxi. Jula: He changed and what did you tell him to leave you alone "Get lost"? No. I sat stiffly and did not react. I did not let him stroke my hand. He told the driver to wait because he wants to kiss a girl and say goodbye. Jula: kissing up. Kristy: No. He tried but I said only "Bye". He said: I have to say goodbye to you for this weekend because I'm going away but next week do not plan anything so we could spend some time together. I told him: "I do not want Zhenya". And he insists. I said it again.

On one hand I understand him, he was doing so because he really liked me but on the other hand, he sees yet I'm not in the mood. I said: You do as you like. And he answered: It's hard not to fall in love with you. Jula: I understand that you will not be seeing him anymore. Kristy: I do not know what to do. I like to meet him. Jula: If you like him what went wrong? Behaved not like you expect? Kristy laughs: I do not know.
Later Kristy talks about how his apartment was furnished .
Looks like Kristy again met with Yura. Jula: But you said that you will do everything ..... Kristy: I told you? When I met him (Zhenya) at the exhibition I was set against Yura, we quarreled and parted. I felt free as a bird. And here's a guy interested in me. I would not apologize and explain to the guy that I have a boyfriend.

19:54
In the bedroom with Julia.
Kristy says that yesterday she received visa.

Kristy says that once she met a guy who is editor of the magazine for men (like Maxime). Now she met him again at the audition. This guy when he saw her he began to compliment her. He said that she is more beautiful. Apparently he has a big house in Monaco where arranges events. Kristy told him about the visa and hopes he invites her there. She says they could go there and even if they did not qualify they could stay there free of charge.

approx. 20:10 comes Jula.
Julia talks about a guy who at some party was hitting on her and Jula. He had ring but claimed that he is not married and wears a wedding ring just for fun. When Julia checked later on vk she found out that he has two children.
Later, they are talking about events, guys, etc. They are fooling around. watching pictures. They're trying to pull down Jula's pants.
approx. 20:45 Julia rides a skateboard in the hall and Kristy interviews her as TV reporter

Girls planned that go out to the club but nothing that come out of it.
21:20 Girls persuade Katya to come. Later gossip about her and her boyfriend. It seems that Kristy gave Katya advice over the phone.
Approx. 22:14 They move to the living room and later Kristy and Jula dance and Julia films them.
23:10 in the bedroom. They call and send messages to different guys with the proposals of meeting them. They behave like teenagers. Then girls search for pictures of handsome men, watch periscope.
Approx. 23:40 appears Katya and asks for Kami. Kristy says Kami drives a Porsche.
Approx. 24:00 Kami returns. Opens the champagne. Drinks herself because girls do not want. Kami recently was at the cinema with Dima.
Kristy re-tells the story of Zhenya. She says the guy is obsessed about leopards. The room is decorated with leopard spots. Sport outfit in leopards etc. all leopards. She shows  pictures. Jula: Sympathetic. Kristy: He was. Jula: Why did not you give him any? Girls burst out laughing. Jula: Maybe he lacks self-confidence and that's why he behaves in such way. Julia: I think he is not. Jula: If he wasn't confident then he wouldn't behave towards Kristy as at the beginning. Julia: How? Jula: He was still nice. Or not? Is he not ? He was nice to you? Kristy wonders what to answer: It's not that simple. Girls laugh. Kristy says he suggested to her that for his absence I may live in his three-room apartment. Kami: you could say that you live in a four-room apartment. Kristy: I said, and he said: Probably a lot of people live there? Kristy: No. only two. Jula: And asked who's the other one? Kristy: He knows. Kami: Kristy probably again told a story about her friend's who  flat. Kirsty: We did not talk about it. Kami: She tells it everyone. Kristy: No. If anything I would say that my girlfriend's boyfriend bought her an apartment.  Kristy: Give me some flat. Kami: And for what services? Kristy: I can sing. I can cook. Kami: Seriously ?! Kristy: I can boil water and make tea.
Kristy with Katya go to the bedroom.
Kami: Going somewhere to party? Julia: We had such an intention but nothing came out of it. Maybe tomorrow. And in general we planned to do the party here but failed. Katya came and broke all their "aura". Maybe tomorrow. Jula: I wrote today to Nikta. After all, it is Friday. Why they're all old and no one wants to party? Julia: I do not. Last week we had party whole two days.
Approx. 1:00 girls are located in the bed of Kristy. Kami is also invited to join them.

Kristy farted and girls evacuated the room. Jula commented that Kristy emits very intense pheromones.
Kristy asks Kami to guess which girl was sleeping so far only with one boyfriend. Kami unmistakably points to Julia but Kristy says that there is one more girl. Ola again unmistakably points to Jula as the one that slept with a few guys. Jula says Kami guessed because Kristy looked at her. Kami says not because she looks like a whore just because she behaves more freely. Kristy:  Why not Katya? Kami: Because I remembered you said about her first time. Katya to Kristy: Do not look at me. Kristy tells Kami to look away and wonders what has to ask. After a moment, she says: I do not know what to ask. Full diversity. In the end, she asks: What do you think which one is the future fashion designer? Kami correctly points to Katya, and she is not surprised. Kristy: Who is going to quit work? Kami indicates Julia. Kristy has resented Jula, that signaled Kami.

Later they went to living room watch a movie. Katya fell asleep in Kristy's bed.

2 hours ago, kitek said:

10-6-2016

Kristy with her friends in the kitchen 
First Jula says that her father wants to send her to South America  for a long time . I think to college. She can not decide.
They talk about career plans.
Later the conversation naturally turns to the guys and Kristy talks about what happened on her last date.
He arranged for her some cosmetics for skin treatment. Previously she promised that she would go with him to the movies. The film was reportedly depressing. Kristy was in a bad mood. When she realized that they're not going in the direction of her apartment, her mood deteriorated further. She asked him where they were going. He said that to him. He explained that he had left at home cosmetics for her. He asked her to give him a hand to hold. At first she did not want but he insisted that she gave him at least for 10 seconds. When she finally gave him her hand he said: You see everything is in order. He later said: But I also like you. She got irritated even more .
When they reached his house, he changed his clothes, he said he was hungry and began to eat. Kristy says she does not know what he was counting for. He suggested her to invent something fun for the evening and night. He later said that now would be the time for him. She had played with the cat already and wants to take the time with her. Kristy: He begins to touch me. And I reject. Something like that happens to me but very rarely because I usually "ha, ha, ha." Jula: His apartment was ugly? Kristy: No. His behavior and that he didn't warn me and didn't drive me home. He insisted that I held his hand even though I did not want it. Jula: Can you be deceiving yourself?. Kristy: He said to me. What's going on with you? But I know that you like me. Or do not you like me enough? Look after all how can you not not fall in love with me. Jula: That's yesterday? Kristy: Yes. In the end, he drove me home. We took a taxi. Jula: He changed and what did you tell him to leave you alone "Get lost"? No. I sat stiffly and did not react. I did not let him stroke my hand. He told the driver to wait because he wants to kiss a girl and say goodbye. Jula: kissing up. Kristy: No. He tried but I said only "Bye". He said: I have to say goodbye to you for this weekend because I'm going away but next week do not plan anything so we could spend some time together. I told him: "I do not want Zhenya". And he insists. I said it again.

On one hand I understand him, he was doing so because he really liked me but on the other hand, he sees yet I'm not in the mood. I said: You do as you like. And he answered: It's hard not to fall in love with you. Jula: I understand that you will not be seeing him anymore. Kristy: I do not know what to do. I like to meet him. Jula: If you like him what went wrong? Behaved not like you expect? Kristy laughs: I do not know.
Later Kristy talks about how his apartment was furnished .
Looks like Kristy again met with Yura. Jula: But you said that you will do everything ..... Kristy: I told you? When I met him (Zhenya) at the exhibition I was set against Yura, we quarreled and parted. I felt free as a bird. And here's a guy interested in me. I would not apologize and explain to the guy that I have a boyfriend.

19:54
In the bedroom with Julia.
Kristy says that yesterday she received visa.

Kristy says that once she met a guy who is editor of the magazine for men (like Maxime). Now she met him again at the audition. This guy when he saw her he began to compliment her. He said that she is more beautiful. Apparently he has a big house in Monaco where arranges events. Kristy told him about the visa and hopes he invites her there. She says they could go there and even if they did not qualify they could stay there free of charge.

approx. 20:10 comes Jula.
Julia talks about a guy who at some party was hitting on her and Jula. He had ring but claimed that he is not married and wears a wedding ring just for fun. When Julia checked later on vk she found out that he has two children.
Later, they are talking about events, guys, etc. They are fooling around. watching pictures. They're trying to pull down Jula's pants.
approx. 20:45 Julia rides a skateboard in the hall and Kristy interviews her as TV reporter

Girls planned that go out to the club but nothing that come out of it.
21:20 Girls persuade Katya to come. Later gossip about her and her boyfriend. It seems that Kristy gave Katya advice over the phone.
Approx. 22:14 They move to the living room and later Kristy and Jula dance and Julia films them.
23:10 in the bedroom. They call and send messages to different guys with the proposals of meeting them. They behave like teenagers. Then girls search for pictures of handsome men, watch periscope.
Approx. 23:40 appears Katya and asks for Kami. Kristy says Kami drives a Porsche.
Approx. 24:00 Kami returns. Opens the champagne. Drinks herself because girls do not want. Kami recently was at the cinema with Dima.
Kristy re-tells the story of Zhenya. She says the guy is obsessed about leopards. The room is decorated with leopard spots. Sport outfit in leopards etc. all leopards. She shows  pictures. Jula: Sympathetic. Kristy: He was. Jula: Why did not you give him any? Girls burst out laughing. Jula: Maybe he lacks self-confidence and that's why he behaves in such way. Julia: I think he is not. Jula: If he wasn't confident then he wouldn't behave towards Kristy as at the beginning. Julia: How? Jula: He was still nice. Or not? Is he not ? He was nice to you? Kristy wonders what to answer: It's not that simple. Girls laugh. Kristy says he suggested to her that for his absence I may live in his three-room apartment. Kami: you could say that you live in a four-room apartment. Kristy: I said, and he said: Probably a lot of people live there? Kristy: No. only two. Jula: And asked who's the other one? Kristy: He knows. Kami: Kristy probably again told a story about her friend's who  flat. Kirsty: We did not talk about it. Kami: She tells it everyone. Kristy: No. If anything I would say that my girlfriend's boyfriend bought her an apartment.  Kristy: Give me some flat. Kami: And for what services? Kristy: I can sing. I can cook. Kami: Seriously ?! Kristy: I can boil water and make tea.
Kristy with Katya go to the bedroom.
Kami: Going somewhere to party? Julia: We had such an intention but nothing came out of it. Maybe tomorrow. And in general we planned to do the party here but failed. Katya came and broke all their "aura". Maybe tomorrow. Jula: I wrote today to Nikta. After all, it is Friday. Why they're all old and no one wants to party? Julia: I do not. Last week we had party whole two days.
Approx. 1:00 girls are located in the bed of Kristy. Kami is also invited to join them.

Kristy farted and girls evacuated the room. Jula commented that Kristy emits very intense pheromones.
Kristy asks Kami to guess which girl was sleeping so far only with one boyfriend. Kami unmistakably points to Julia but Kristy says that there is one more girl. Ola again unmistakably points to Jula as the one that slept with a few guys. Jula says Kami guessed because Kristy looked at her. Kami says not because she looks like a whore just because she behaves more freely. Kristy:  Why not Katya? Kami: Because I remembered you said about her first time. Katya to Kristy: Do not look at me. Kristy tells Kami to look away and wonders what has to ask. After a moment, she says: I do not know what to ask. Full diversity. In the end, she asks: What do you think which one is the future fashion designer? Kami correctly points to Katya, and she is not surprised. Kristy: Who is going to quit work? Kami indicates Julia. Kristy has resented Jula, that signaled Kami.

Later they went to living room watch a movie. Katya fell asleep in Kristy's bed.

Thank you,Kitek.Man/woman relationships in Russia are strange.

• 3 weeks later...

28.06 11:58 K&K in the kitchen

Recently Kristy met a new guy, she is very excited about him, wondering how to attract him and what to do, she wants to continue seeing him. Kristy says that she likes him so much that she wants to constantly touch him. Kami says this is normal but is skeptical about Kristy making first moves. Warns her that he may think Kristy is on his every call. Kami says he is a normal guy and not one of those who write them various idiocies. From what she read (I understand that Kristy showed her messages from him) he did not indicate a lack of interest on his part. Kristy admits that she could not wait for a response from him, she sent him her picture. Kami is disgusted.

Kristy: How much time do I have to wait?

Kami: Until he answers.

Kristy: Eternity?

Kami: Yes.

Kristy: I can not wait that long.

Kami: Have it your way.

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Recently Kristy met a new guy, she is very excited about him, wondering how to attract him and what to do, she wants to continue seeing him. Kristy says that she likes him so much that she wants to constantly touch him. Kami says this is normal but is skeptical about Kristy making first moves. Warns her that he may think Kristy is on his every call. Kami says he is a normal guy and not one of those who write them various idiocies. From what she read (I understand that Kristy showed her messages from him) he did not indicate a lack of interest on his part. Kristy admits that she could not wait for a response from him, she sent him her picture. Kami is disgusted.

That explains why she was so excited while texting in her bed last night. I hope this works for her and the guy is not an asshole.

2 hours ago, kitek said:

Thank Kitek, I figured it was something. She was so two days ago also, very happy and dancing around when she got home. When she got sms she lifted her arms in the air and cheered. Hope it will go smoothly for her.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived