Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Kristy is on her bed right now,,,gently playing with her kitty while watching a movie,,,"you put your left finger in,,you take your left finger out,,you do the oki poki,,and you shake it all about,,that's what's it all about"::)::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 4

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not missing the main point at all, she may like it fast and hard for all I know.  If so, more power to her!  The clip I watched was pretty short.

Ok. ... There was a 2nd "event" before the last vecation. ... This was at least that was not short but also not particularly long. 

In any case it is good that he is there and the there real life is not limited to the outside of this apartment. 

• Upvote 1

Well she knows that someone has to carry this apartment for the viewers or else it watching Kami on the couch or in bed all day and night. Whne she decises to make her presence in the apartment.

Kristy has been great, perfect voyeurs dream :heart: K&K together are at times the perfect voyeurs dream :heart: Kami and WOODY WOODPECKER make this apartment dull and lifeless :huh: 

• Upvote 3