Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

5 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

Some people seem to think that the goal of the tenants should be to entertain us. While it is nice to be entertained, what they're supposed to be doing is life their lives in front of the cams, which is what Kami is doing right now, whether you find it interesting or not. This isn't an "all-girls" apartment which is then supposed to follow a set pattern. It's an apartment where two girls happen to live, and bring in whatever friends or boyfriends they like. 

are-you-not-entertained-w-text-720x396.j

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah it's a pain, but unavoidable.  Without trying to bore people...the temporal compression in each frame is fine as long as there is not too much movement taking up a whole bunch of the scene.  MPEG streaming compression means that because each frame is usually exactly the same for each camera, temporal compression allows the background to be repeated and sent to us.  When someone is in a room, as long as they don't take up too much of the scene ...ie close to the camera, the compression codec can handle the change in scene or movement just fine and will send us the changed frames.  However if there are tons of people in the room like at a party...everybody moving and some close to the camera...etc.  Well it causes the codec to not be able to keep up and freezes.  If the video stream were not compressed the amount of data would be huge and the internet speed necessary to receive it would be crazy.

Not boring to me thanks for the info

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah,I think i see a pattern developing .One night at his apartment with real sex and the next night at K&K apartment with tease session just to keep RLC viewers interested.Real life takes place outside the apartment and a show for RLC viewers takes place in the K&K apartment.

I liked the visit of kristy girlfriends and i also like the visit of BF of kamila. ... If they have people over there are used to be together with, it should also get more real in the apartment. ... Give them some time.

It is getting better now. I think (or hope).

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah,I think i see a pattern developing .One night at his apartment with real sex and the next night at K&K apartment with tease session just to keep RLC viewers interested.Real life takes place outside the apartment and a show for RLC viewers takes place in the K&K apartment.

Well... I don't think they're doing whatever they do TO tease us. You may feel teased, but I get the feeling that they're just doing their thing without giving much thought to whatever we feel. And yes, they obviously hold back on doing some things in front of the cams, and that is too bad (but also somewhat understandable), but it doesn't make whatever they do in front of the cams any less "real". Most of the time, they are showing a remarkable lack of self-consciousness in their actions, which is way more than I'd be able to do in their place.

• Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I logged in to RLC about 15 minutes ago to view Irma on the free cams and had to log back out because RLC's video feed was freezing and lagging it's ass off.   What shame it is that RLC charges so much but won't fix their shit!

Here it is fine. ... I had some issue some time ago. ... I wrote to the support. ... They fixed it and i got 15 days compensation. ... The hole issue was for just a few days. ... There are many things we could complain about. But they seems to a very good technology. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

Well... I don't think they're doing whatever they do TO tease us. You may feel teased, but I get the feeling that they're just doing their thing without giving much thought to whatever we feel. And yes, they obviously hold back on doing some things in front of the cams, and that is too bad (but also somewhat understandable), but it doesn't make whatever they do in front of the cams any less "real". Most of the time, they are showing a remarkable lack of self-consciousness in their actions, which is way more than I'd be able to do in their place.

If they cannot be completely real then they should not apply to RLC for an apartment.Nobody kidnapped them and forced them to live in the apartment.

@ ericjeanjean: Yes, judging from the number of posts in the K&K and All Girls Apartment section, our membership is highly entertained! K&K are real enough for me.

@ maxfactor: Thanks for the explanation. The Goddess was close up a nude this morning and the freezing REALLY pissed off little squirrel and his woodland creature friends. Damn, I hate when that happens.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think RLC should give Kami and Dima their own apartment and find new roommate or roommates for Kristy.

I would also like to see a apartment with Dima and Kami. ... That is a very nice idea. :)

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think RLC should give Kami and Dima their own apartment and find new roommate or roommates for Kristy.

Ridgerunner, I said that exact same thing over a month ago, but some of the real life people here jumped down my throat for saying that, now they seemed to have changed their tune a bit.

Remarkable isn't it depending on who posts what and when, the response you get in this forum. Very Interesting Indeed