Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

How much does RLC pay you? lol

n'importe quoi maintenant je bosse pour rlc, mais oui tu m'a demasqué ^^ 

réfléchi avec ton vrai cerveau au lieu de penser avec la partie basse de ton anatomie, car oui la seule chose que tu veux voir avec elles, c'est qu'elles se fassent culbuter par leur copains 

tu me fait penser a d'autre sur ce forum dit donc 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

et du coup, vue qu'elles ont des caméra dans leur appartement, elle devraient rester séquestrer a l'intérieur et ne plus vivre? 

jamais content, quand elles restent à ne rien faire, tout le monde se plaint qu'elles sont rester et quand elles bougent on leur reproches encore 

No. ... But when there are there, I would be nice to see them having there REAL LIFE. 

This apartment is nonsensical. ... The girls do everything outside. ... In the apartment, they do there work (show some nude and have some teasing). .. Really sad, is everything that describes this place.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

anything now I work for rlc, but yes you unmasked me ^^ 

reflected with your real brain instead of thinking with the lower part of your anatomy, because yes the only thing you want to do with them is that they are made by their mates tumble 

you reminds me else on this forum says so 

87Jjd_s-200x150.gifgiphy.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

anything now I work for rlc, but yes you unmasked me ^^ 

reflected with your real brain instead of thinking with the lower part of your anatomy, because yes the only thing you want to do with them is that they are made by their mates tumble 

you reminds me else on this forum says so 

Still sounds like RLC employee to me.And where is that bath tub Kristy is in right now,on the balcony? lol

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

No. ... But when there are there, I would be nice to see them having there REAL LIFE. 

This apartment is nonsensical. ... The girls do everything outside. ... In the apartment, they do there work (show some nude and have some teasing). .. Really sad, is everything that describes this place.

en gros tu veux voir quoi quand elles sont dans l'appartement, soit plus clair s'il te plait que j'arrive a comprendre 

tu as vraiment l'impression qu'elles jouent des rôles une fois sur le palier de la porte, mais réveillez vous et arrêter de penser qu'il y a toujours un complot ^^

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Just that all the fun parts normaly done in the apartments of a younger "single" people are also not there. ... Considering what it could have been, this apartment is by far the most disappointing one i saw on RLC.

agree but i'm not surprised of that,when i have see rlc have give an appartment for kk,i have thinking,ok another girl/girl appartment when we will see nothing exept the shower,

their intimate life are outside but some members here are dazzled by their love for kk and readdy for pay every months just for see them,

i wait nothing with rlc now,this new apaprtment today not excite me,rlc need refresh the concept or they gonna loose a large part soon of their members,me the first,i go in vv now

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Still sounds like RLC employee to me.And where is that bath tub Kristy is in right now,on the balcony? lol

je suis simplement un modeste contributeur a rlc qui me permet de regarder vivre des personnes différentes de ma culture et de mon pays, la France 

je crois bien que c'est un peu le réel concept de base de rlc non? alors oui je suis comme tout le monde et j'ai aussi envie de les voir se dénuder et aussi de baiser (faire l'amour est plus beau a dire) 

mais je vais pas me plaindre pour autant car tel ou tel personne ne me conviens pas 

on paye une certaine somme et nous avons la chance de pouvoir regarder environ une quinzaine d'appartement, moi ca me suffit pour le moment 

et surtout je n'attend rien du tout des deux appartements de collocation entre fille car je ne pense pas que ce soit le but de ce genre d'appartement, vue qu'il n'y a pas vraiment de couple dans ceux ci mais ça permet de voir de jolies, voir même très jolies filles,qui ont la vingtaine et qui sont apparemment presque toutes mannequins 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

basically what you want to see when they are in the apartment, clearer please you that I understand: 

you really feel that they play roles once on the landing of the door, but you wake up and stop thinking that there is always a conspiracy ^^

Yep,surely do sound like RLC employee. lol