Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Well she knows that someone has to carry this apartment for the viewers or else it watching Kami on the couch or in bed all day and night. Whne she decises to make her presence in the apartment.

Kristy has been great, perfect voyeurs dream :heart: K&K together are at times the perfect voyeurs dream :heart: Kami and WOODY WOODPECKER make this apartment dull and lifeless :huh: 

What? ... Kamila and her BF are a couple. .... They are what this page is all about "REAL LIFE". ... Why you got to lost in this hetero girls getting lesbian fantasy. .... :huh:

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well she knows that someone has to carry this apartment for the viewers or else it watching Kami on the couch or in bed all day and night. Whne she decises to make her presence in the apartment.

Kristy has been great, perfect voyeurs dream :heart: K&K together are at times the perfect voyeurs dream :heart: Kami and WOODY WOODPECKER make this apartment dull and lifeless :huh: 

LMAOO!!...although Coke Boy is on the couch with his Thumb up Kami's pussy,,,let's see if he can get as lucky as his thumb has gotten :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

WOODY WOODPECKER have his hand up in the ass to Kami now

Hey Noldus, If you were on the couch with Kami where would you have hand ? I know where we would be if it was me !!!! and it would not be my hand tickling her ass :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dayum....oh well, it is what it is.  Sorry I missed it if it looked like that!

Not really. ... Maybe more like somting that may be a bit foreplay (if any) with some fake orgasm at the end. ... again ... again .... again ... ::)

nor compareable to the real ... like nora, zoya, elisa, ... 

but for someone who like to believe it is real. .... maybe .... i do not know. 

Kami please stop pretending that you ain't gonna fuck,,,or is it that you are simply trying to give the Non-subscribers to RLC enough time to make that Credit Card transaction,You are so considerate.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3