Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Kristy has been home and took a nap all ready and a bath so that it for you guys seeing any more nudity out of Kristy and Kamila probably won't be home till 1:00 am there time and she will go to bed. She done had her bath today. I think this apt has the less nudity in it then any other apt and they stay gone more then any of the other participant. I don't see the new owner keeping these apt and if he does then i don't see any money made of these apt when it stay empty and the only time you see nudity is when they take a bath. They sure are not like they were in Barcelona and it would be nice to see a little more nudity out of them considering they don't stay there much but nope they stay under the cover the most of the time they are there. Kamila and Kristy being the true meaning of real life and i guess this is how they would live if they where no camera

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

22:27: kristy went out!!

One sign that RLC is very uneventful tonight, Kristy's room is still the top cam several minutes after she left...

She did not look like she was leaving for long so hopefully I'll see har again tonight :heart:.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

One sign that RLC is very uneventful tonight, Kristy's room is still the top cam several minutes after she left...

She did not look like she was leaving for long so hopefully I'll see har again tonight :heart:.

That's just because RLC's shit is so slow Eric.  This Flow Player they switched to sux!   I logged on for the third time in several months last night when I couldn't sleep and I didn't like the Flow Player at all......might be my setup but I don't think so due to it being fast with everything else.

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

what is the issue ... it works fine for me

about half the time it tells me to upgrade flash, so I swap browser and its fine. half hour later I use the same browser, it tells me to upgrade flash, and I go back to using browser 1, and its fine. doesn't seem like its a commercial offering

I though flash went out with public telephones and long playing records

• Upvote 1