fight between zoya and lev

Who can hold the belief that zoya is so much in love with lev? Is it because she comes back for more? Is it because she still has sex with him? Take some time and do some research. You will learn that condition zoya is suffering from is clinical.

watching them, I can answer this question, She lives with him because of the project. He, too. Both do not want to leave the apartment that's all. Zoe disgusting Many mothers (Russian mat) speaks very ugly. In my opinion it is very poor intellect. I think in the near future they will leave the project.

because the fight was not enough intense apparently for rlc !

it's not the first time they had this style of fight but rlc is agree with that

Apparently RLC believes that the scandal will raise interest iin this apartment. But judging by the reaction to the forum, it is just the opposite.

watching them, I can answer this question, She lives with him because of the project. He, too. Both do not want to leave the apartment that's all. Zoe disgusting Many mothers (Russian mat) speaks very ugly. In my opinion it is very poor intellect. I think in the near future they will leave the project.

I do not know where Zoya went to sleep. Perhaps she has relatives in St. Petersburg. But Lev nowhere to live. He is from Tallinn.

• 2 weeks later...

Odd. Apt's been empty for a while now, no vacation announcement, no apparent packing before they left - seemed they just walked out...

According to the last activity of anything going on in the Apartment was of February 26,2016.  So has been 5 days sitting empty.

the big love have not during long time,drunk lev is back !

He was Moscow. He took part in the theatrical performance. After the performance, he was drunk and did not remember how he got to St. Petersburg.