Looks like Ilona is leaving

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

même si je n'ai pas apprécié le travail d'actrice de ilona, sont passage sur rlc fait quand même parti des participations les plus longues et remarquables, avec 3 mois de présence!!! elle a, en plus, servi de recruteuse pour rlc, en faisant participer ses copines. je sais que l'avenir d'ilona n'est pas triste pour le moment, et qu'une autre destination de rêve l'attends!!! bye ilona....

although I did not appreciate the work of actress Ilona, are passing on rlc's still part of the longest and outstanding participations, with 3 months of service !!! it has, in addition, served as recruiting for rlc, involving her girlfriends. I know that the future of ilona is not sad at the moment, and another dream destination the wait !!! ilona bye .... :hi: :hi: :hi:

Leg, from some of my observations, I don't think Danaya will be there much longer either. I'm guessing she will be leaving in the next few days as well. Her month is almost up. SO goes the days of lives, so goes the revolving door in the Barcelona apartment.

IMO, besides Kamila, she has is the prettiest of all the woman ever on RLC. Yes, she is sometimes boring on her devices too much, like them all, but it is beyond me how anybody can be happy she is leaving. She has a great body, with very perky nipples and is naked a lot and has a great smile. I tune in for good looking eye candy and really don't give a hoot about her perceived bad personality traits....but that's just me

Thanks. They don't show her room in the thumbnails.  Bet we're gonna see less and less of Danaya downstairs.  She looks so depressed.  Maybe when a new girl arrives..........who knows ?

She most likely had her period the last few days, and was finished with it yesterday. You could see the difference. The used pants the days of the period, and changed her underwear in the laundrey room. So she might just be scared of showing that she has it.

The nice thing about the last few days, with her period, she has grown a landing strip downstrairs. Doesn't look like a little girl anymore down there.

Going to miss Ilona. She was the one who most of the time started the fun in this appartment. If RLC would make everybody even more happy after the return of K&K, they would bring Irma back. Her and Danaya together would be fantastic.