Looks like Ilona is leaving

What's funny is all the people praising the fact that Ilona is leaving and not even realizing that she's been naked the most out of all three girls. So for all you that only tune into this apartment just to see tits and ass, you're going to sorely disappointed after she leaves.

Yes. ... She is a very nice girl. :) ... She also did a very nice job in this apartment.  :)

So it is time to wish her all the best and not to gripe about her.  ??? ... Sometimes I do not understand this forum. Too many people with hate only here.  :-\

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked that she would dance around naked and even entertained these girls rubbing on her but she didn't look like she enjoyed being there. Im happy she is leaving because she's probably happy she is also.  I doubt we will see her again. 

We think Ilona tainted our wish for her to stay with her rudeness. Walking in to rooms without permission. Walking in while they were sleeping just to talk. When she did interact with the others she always had to be the center of attention. She is to needy and self centered. And as for Danaya's success with Ilona it was never going to happen because frankly we think Ilona is a virgin. With that thought in mind we do wish her well for her future but won't miss her. 

We think Ilona tainted our wish for her to stay with her rudeness. Walking in to rooms without permission. Walking in while they were sleeping just to talk. When she did interact with the others she always had to be the center of attention. She is to needy and self centered. And as for Danaya's success with Ilona it was never going to happen because frankly we think Ilona is a virgin. With that thought in mind we do wish her well for her future but won't miss her.

I agree with everything except her being a virgin, that girl has had a lot of dick! But she acts like a child and I think she has absolutely no interest in other girls.

I agree with everything except her being a virgin, that girl has had a lot of dick! But she acts like a child and I think she has absolutely no interest in other girls.

I pretty much agree with you - she has been around a little.  But I did appreciate that she tried to please people watching by staying, for the most part undressed most of the time.  You knew that if you popped into this apartment she would be  undressed.  I think she tried to influence the other girls this way to some extent.  If the other apartments would do this, most here would probably be a little happier.  I will miss this part of her being there. 

My question is if these people have so much hate for her, then why do they still watch her.....go figure!

I think that there are 2 other girls in the apartment also, and since she is almost always there, how can we miss not seeing her antics?

I think that there are 2 other girls in the apartment also, and since she is almost always there, how can we miss not seeing her antics?

I agree with you but when I read posts of how boring it is today, where is K&K, it just gets to me.  Not everybody that subscribes to RLC wants to watch people sit around and play monopoly or paint or masturbate in the tub day after day the same way over and over or be like Ilona who plays with the girls minds and the subscribers minds and acts childish at times.  I included Ilona because after awhile the same stuff gets boring to anybody.  However, I would think that there are allot of people on RLC that tune in to watch her because childlike or not, she can be very entertaining.  Just how I feel and I know that others views differ from mine but we all have a right to our own opinions.

pour être honnête le départ de ilona me fait ni chaud ni froid,il y a tellement de filles qui defilent dans cette appartement

que je m'y interesse de moins en moins , je me souviens même plus de la moitié des filles qui sont venues ici depuis plus d'1 an