Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

THEY SEEMED LIKE THEY WERE GOING SKYING,,,,,HE TOOK A BACKPACK AND SHE TOOK HER'S,,,UNLESS HE LIKES TO DRINK BLOODY MARY'S SHE IS ON HER PERIOD SO IT MIGHT JUST BE A BLOWJOB OR A HANDJOB AT HIS PLACE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yep, if I was guessing and that is just what it is a guess, probably going to his place  :trashcomputer: Well maybe not, he left all his camera stuff there.

Hey mikey, Thes, I'd like one of those hand jobs or blow jobs from Kami. I bet she is good at those. Anyone who can rub her foot against a cock the way she did has got to be good at those!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I MAY NOT BE THE ONE FOR YOU TO CALL THE AMBULANCE FOR THESTA,,,, :nana: :haha:

MR1010 IS AWFULLY QUIET,I THINK THAT HE HAS PASSED ON TO GREENER PASTURES AFTER SEEING KRISTY FROM BEHIND :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

OR HE HAS GONE TO THE GYM AND MISSED THE ENTIRE THING AGAIN. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Easy there mikey I am worried about you, need me to call the ambulance ? you going to be ok? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guys really, you both slay me!!!

I haven't passed on, I am healthier than a horse.

Wish I went to the gym today mikey. I did my exercise bike 10 miles last night though!

I just missed the fucking thing again!!!

What did Kristy do guys, dish!

I feel bad for Kristy. She is a fifth wheel with the two couples there.

Mikey, I hope to see pics of Kristy. For your old pal, pleeeeze?