Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

I guess the problem fixed itself....my Macbook Pro is now working with CC,that's really weird how it would not work last night,and all of a sudden it would work this morning,,,all my other devices showed CC except for my Mac,,anyway all  is good again :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

God damn I had to do a lot of reading just now,,,you old guys fell asleep on me last night,and all of you woke up early this morning blabbering on and on about Kamila and "Mr.Blueballs",,,,,Time after time he kept trying to grab her ass,Titties and Pussy whether last night or the other times that he has came over,and time after time she has always pushed,slapped or grabbed his hands whenever he does that,,,,,I think it's because of either the Cameras or the fact that Kamila is just simply not going to share that part of her life with us just yet,,,"WE" got to take into account that this not "BARCELONA" and that these guys are in a real and serious relationship,so they are not just going to fuck just because a bunch of horny ass guys thousands of miles away,with dicks and lotion bottles in hand are wishing that they would,,,if they do it then it ill only happen when Kamila herself wants to do so.

And the fact that she has completely stopped masturbating in front of the cameras or even touching herself on the couch or anywhere else has got to tell you that she is pissed at something,,someone or some people somewhere has gotten under her skin and she has said fuck you to them by not doing anything anymore in front of the cameras,,,,,every night she just jumps in the bed and goes straight to sleep,,or if she can't sleep right away she stays up all night on her phone until she does,,,we all know the old Barcelona Kamila and we all know that she would have rubbed one out at least 20 times already,,,so that tells you that something happened after the first night to make her stop doing it,,maybe her boyfriend asked her not to do so anymore who knows,,,because we already know how much she loves him so she'll probably do whatever he asked her to do.

Only time will tell,,,but there is absolutely no rush here because this apartment is not a revolving door like the Barcelona Apartment,so they have all the time in the world to do whatever they want to do,or what the rest of us want to see them do. :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

"THIS IS MY OPINION....MIKEY" :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome: :yes: :yes:

I agree with Mickey except on 1 point ; I do not believe that we have all the time in the world to wait for Kami to do something with her BF! I

think we have until Spring and then she will no longer be happy in Moscow.  She will take off for the sun and sand areas ( her true loves) .

Whether or not BF goes with her, I don't know.  But I'll bet that Kristy will try to go - that's for sure ! So I would say that we have less than a month before we see the girls starting to travel .

Maybe you don't but I do,,you said that you were what  77 years old,,yes I don't think that you have much time left to wait for kamila to do something,,,don't worry I'll make sure that I record it and bring it to your gravesite and place it by your tombstone when it happens ROTFLMFAOO!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I agree with Mickey except on 1 point ; I do not believe that we have all the time in the world to wait for Kami to do something with her BF! I

think we have until Spring and then she will no longer be happy in Moscow.  She will take off for the sun and sand areas ( her true loves) .

Whether or not BF goes with her, I don't know.  But I'll bet that Kristy will try to go - that's for sure ! So I would say that we have less than a month before we see the girls starting to travel .

Well, my last comment sure got an unusual response !  What...............is it always necessary to agree with what you say Mickey ??  You sure

get ticked off fast when someone has an opposing opinion !!  Maybe I'll get to piss on your grave...............LOL ! Be nice now !

You see what old age does to you :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:,it makes you hot tempered,,Slider I was just joking around with you at your expense,,don't you see that?,,,I am not mad I was just having fun with an old friend that's all,,It's called (Sarcasm,Ribbing,Joking) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Well, my last comment sure got an unusual response !  What...............is it always necessary to agree with what you say Mickey ??  You sure

get ticked off fast when someone has an opposing opinion !!  Maybe I'll get to piss on your grave...............LOL ! Be nice now !

You see what old age does to you :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:,it makes you hot tempered,,Slider I was just joking around with you at your expense,,don't you see that?,,,I am not mad I was just having fun with an old friend that's all,,It's called (Sarcasm,Ribbing,Joking) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Well,  thank God you post some beautiful pictures,  because your jokes seem to be more like stabs in the back !

Trust me if I was stabbing you in the back,you would most certainly know it,,,,let me put it this way,,you are my friend so most of what I say to you is a joke,I had no idea that you would take it so seriously,,,,it's good to know that now,,now I'll know who not to run a joke with in the future. :idk: :idk: :lmao: :hi: :hi:

Well,  thank God you post some beautiful pictures,  because your jokes seem to be more like stabs in the back !

Anyway guys I gotta go out of Town for a business trip,,but I'll be back later on tonight,,so please hold the Fort down and record whatever happens,,especially with Kristy,,I wanna see bath and masturbation photos if she does anything when I get back, Ok thank you. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'll keep on checking in on my phone so I'll know what is going on. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Nobody reads a book like my baby does! :) Makes me wanna grab a book too. BTW, the book she's reading is called "Shantaram" by an australian writer Gregory David Roberts, which essentially is an autobiography about a convicted bank robber who escapes to Bombay and his life in India. Wow Kristy!

kris1.png

kris2.png

You're wrong, Shantaram has been in the kitchen table all the time. Big book which Kristy reads is totally different kind. It is Сокровища мировой мудрости. Теории, практики, советы. You can find (and read  ;) ) big part of it from google books.

http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/31273103/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5p4FgD7x1uouUDdammhSLRuEeiyqaEwQoSxAnR79dPyXqz8Wm

More of her books you can find one of my earlier post:

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8283.msg230868#msg230868

Mikey, I agree with a lot of what you say and who knows what the truth is.

I personally don't think Kami is at all offended by what some of us say. She never looks upset. Not like Danaya who is clearly upset at what people on CC say about her. And Kami is an RLC veteran, 3rd timer. And besides, you know how much love and affection we have given her and Kristy!

And I don't think the boy friend controls her, I think she controls him. Especially when it comes to sex. As for the bating, the answer is one of two things. One, they have sex at his place and thus she is sated and doesn't need to bate at her place, or two, she bates in the restroom. I think the answer could be both. So that when she stays at his place she doesn't need to bate at her place and when she doesn't she bates in the bathroom.

And this apartment is hers and Kristy's. It is their project! Not his! He can't tell her what to show or not show at the apartment. Particularly when he is not there. And I think she bated on time in the restroom after he fell asleep in her bed.

Kami controls the flow there. She decides what she will show us or not  show us. Whether she is just reluctant to show us because of her privacy or she does it for marketing purposes (if she shows too much, maybe we lose interest and they lose views), the result is the same. We see nothing!

So that is the reality here!