Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Book, I really like you, you always seem to see the best in everybody, I agree she was startled by incident. Yes she did grab her chest and let out a heavy sigh.

That was shock or being still embarrassed, that was the cold shoulder, and same goes for Rita. Neither made any effort what so ever to strike up a conversation with him. Moreover Kristy continues to go out of her way to avoid him, almost at all cost, which is strange. You all make the statement how Kami shares everything with Kristy. Have any of you outside of the first night in the kitchen with the other couple, ever seen them just sit down together and have a discussion, talk about life, share a cup of tea? I haven't and find this quite strange actually. Kristy goes out of way to either be gone, or in her room when he is around.

I will continue to watch and see, but until now my statement holds true, I hope my mind gets changed, as I to agree that Kami is influenced by Kristy and eventually her influence will cause issues with BF, if she does not like him.

This soap opera continues and is fun to watch.

Book, I don't think he told her not to masturbate on camera. how would we know that? She never has masturbated on camera except under the covers. But you may be right about the rest, who knows? I just know that she could even go into the restroom with him and give him a hand job or blow job and we wouldn't see a thing and they haven't been to his place all week. Wouldn't any of us be horny as hell and ask to do that at least? Yet, they don't even hide it, they just don't do it. i think she just has him conditioned now not to try for it at least there. For god's sake she leads him by his cock, drags him down to tongue kiss him and then goes to sleep! Talk about your blue balls! If I were him I would take her to his place first thing tomorrow and fuck her brains out. If he doesn't it, it means one of two things. Either he isn't fucking her there either, or he has been pussy whipped to do whatever she wants, when she wants. And her apartment is no go zone! Why did she play with him a couple of times either with her foot or hand and not finish the job say in the bathroom. If it were me, I would whisper to her, let's go in the bathroom!

Yea, I meant that she stopped doing it under the covers even. I think it upset him that his buddies might see her do that (or something similar) and he asked her to stop masturbating even under covers. I could be wrong, of course. But, she only did it once or twice in this apartment before she stopped it completely. I can't think of any other reason why she would stop it so suddenly. Obviously, I could be totally wrong.

I think without knowing really what is going on we are going back and forth on this.

My take and I can't say I have more than 50 % certainty on this, is that she hasn't had sex with him yet. Just because they slept nude doesn't automatically mean they had intercourse. They may have fooled around back at his place but without sex. If they were having sex at his place, don't you think she would be staying there more often? Although she knows she has a commitment to stay here. So it is uncertain.

But I have my doubts they will do much if anything here regardless of whether they have sex there. I don;'t think she is shy, she just doesn't want to share. Kristy is even more modest. Although she bates under the covers at times. If I a guy comes over for her eventually I doubt we will see anything.

I hold out hope of course, but I have my strong doubts.

Book, I disagree because I think kami controls him rather than the other way around. Though she does do his laundry. She stopped masturbating under the covers after that first time. That might have been a show for us. He wasn't even in the picture yet. She probably just doesn't want to wet the sheets and bedspread. She has been bating in the bathroom where she doesn't have to worry about that.

Thes, I agree with most of what you say, but what do you mean? Kristy and Kami talk all the time. In the kitchen, in the bahtroom, on the sofa, on Kami's bed. Someone already said (maybe Kitek or Yury) that Kami complained about him early on to Kristy and she told her it was only a week give him a chance.

Kristy probably told Kami every minute of her date tonight. they tell each other everything!!!!

Now what you say Thes about Kristy's feelings about him maybe right. She does seem to avoid him like the plague. She went to bed when she knew he was coming over. I do think though that our Kristy is actually a little modest around men.

Oh well. I don't think we will resolve this tonight.

Why all of you think that she masturbated for real and not only pretended doing so. Did you all not notice that all these covered masturbation shows in the girls apartment (and the very few here) follow the same schema (very short, no acceleration to the end, ridiculous movements as orgasm to ensure that everyone of the viewers recognizes). To me, all this seams way out of the normal masturbation pattern. If they really do not want to be seen, they would do in quite, ensure that they turned away from the cameras or even do it somewere of the cameras. They want to be seen in doing something but do not want to show what it is. The simplest explanation is that they are all just pretent to masturbate (to have some kind of show) and need to cover it up so that no one see the obvious for real. ... This is a teasing apartment with real life elements that is not compareable to the normal couple apartments. All the couples needed to overcome there shyness. They are comitted to the project and make the whole thing valuable. The girls are fun to watch, that is sure, but be to be honest, they work just with the imagination of the viewers.

I strongly suspect that Kamilla and BF had sex already. They are able to speend time together (because the are not located in different areas) so it would be normal to have sex. It is not real to limit the sex to the apartment of the BF (due to the cameras in this apartment). ... It need to be that simple, because if real means to behave like with the cameras, all the couples would not do anything close to sex or nudity. ... They all needed to overcome there self limitation. ... Also the girls did this to a very limited part by showing nudity in front of the cameras. ... That it is. ... They are limited to a very few selected parts of there "Real Life" and will most probably do not change this because it seams to be there agreement with RLC. ... It is a teasing apartment.

You are right, oh wise one!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nah, Thes, that is true! You never see the three of them. I don't know that she likes him and she is letting Kami and him have their privacy. But not a good sign that Kristy does not like to  hang with them together.

BTW, do we know that Kristy ever saw Kami with a boy friend before? I mean maybe in Barcelona they talked with guys at the clubs, but no bf's. Maybe she isn't used to seeing her with a guy. Remember, she had a thing for Kami in Barcelona.

I mean this may be heresy to entertain, Thes, but do we know that Kristy doesn't still harbor some feelings for Kami? Maybe if the guy is perfect for Kami and Kristy likes him, she is comfortable with the guy. But otherwise.... who knows?

What do you think Thes?

Mr. Box, I agree with some of what you say, but let's not go with the conspiracy theory regarding RLC. The masturbation under the covers that time by Kami did not seem real to me either. In Barcelona, she actually bated with bottles and under bubbles in the bath. She used to have to wash out the underwear in the bathroom after she bated in bed. No such thing this time. No, she bates in the restroom. Kristy does bate under the covers. Kristy is very real. If she doesn't like someone you know it. If she bates, you know it.

But, I am an Occam's Razor man myself. Use the least stretching of logic to figure something out. Don't go with, its RLC's fault. Go instead with, Kami  teases us, won't show anything significant. Keeps us interested without giving away her privacy.

They are so wildly popular that they hold the leverage over rlc, not the reverse. So if they don't want to show they won't! Do you know how many new subscribers rlc would get if Kami fucked this guy!

SO lets take on topic at a time ok

Popularity: Yes they are, but not like they were in Barcelona by any means. In Barcelona they had very little competition on RLC, now they do have with many apartments, no one was watching K&K while Blue Bonnie was having fun, Nelly has come into her own and, Susan is a fine woman and has quite the following, Then you also have the die hard Masha fans and our GODDESS Leora has taken us to limits not reached buy either of Kami or Kristy, then you still the faithful to the girls apartment in Barcelona. Just how much leverage do they really have?

Kristy absolutely still has deep feelings for Kami, it is very obvious, just pay attention to how she looks at her, Last night after the teasing and while in bed together is a prime example. The bath they shared was for us the viewer, but the look in Kristy eyes and especially her physical actions speak volumes,

Kami have deep feelings for Kristy, You bet she does, she always perks up as soon as she comes home, even sometimes follows her around the apartment like a lost puppy. She carves Kristy's attention far more than she craves BF's attention.

RLC is already getting a good subscription rate from the Barcelona apartment, but now they up the antie by bringing back K&K, honestly I think Kami needed a place to stay, and she just exactly how to get it. Kami and Kristy both are teases, they grew up teasing the cameras, that is what they know best, they are models and both pretty good ones at that. Kami's career as model is on back end now, and she has completed her studies, it's time for her to make a decision in life as what is next for her, I think she really is struggling with this decision.

Sex and masturbation: I think the first night it was staged by her to bring in the ocean of subscribers, I think Mikey and Snakey are right she's done it a few times and out of site in the bathroom, as for having sex with BF, nope not in the realm of possibility. She would lose complete control, and she can not have that period.

Kristy is faking most of hers as well, sorry guys. I think she may have actually came once or twice but I am not really sure. go back and watch the vid's of her Barcelona, and compare. You can decide??

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Some words to thank especially euromike69 for his fantastic pics. Kamila and Kristy are wonderful. Dream and happiness...

All the best!

Nein, Nein, ich glaube, er in besten Kreisen in Moskau, Sex vor der Kamera ist nicht gut für ihn!! Er kommt zurück von Reise, hat ein paar Tage keinen Sex, dann mit so einer wunderschönen Frau zusammen und keinen Sex haben, ist für mich nicht normal!! Ich würde ein Hotel buchen und Kami dort hin bestellen!! Aber ich glaube, Kami hat ihre Tage!!

Mr. Box, I agree with some of what you say, but let's not go with the conspiracy theory regarding RLC. The masturbation under the covers that time by Kami did not seem real to me either. In Barcelona, she actually bated with bottles and under bubbles in the bath. She used to have to wash out the underwear in the bathroom after she bated in bed. No such thing this time. No, she bates in the restroom. Kristy does bate under the covers. Kristy is very real. If she doesn't like someone you know it. If she bates, you know it.

But, I am an Occam's Razor man myself. Use the least stretching of logic to figure something out. Don't go with, its RLC's fault. Go instead with, Kami  teases us, won't show anything significant. Keeps us interested without giving away her privacy.

They are so wildly popular that they hold the leverage over rlc, not the reverse. So if they don't want to show they won't! Do you know how many new subscribers rlc would get if Kami fucked this guy!

Probably none...the mystery and excitement of this apartment is in the chase and unknown !  Once Kami takes it in full view of the cameras, this apartment becomes a  "Paul and Leora " type of apartment and old news, UNLESS  Kristy joins in as a 3 some !