Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I haven't. You have been up before review of all the mods. You were reported on several occasions by your peers in the forum, but you keep thinking it is just me, you are so self centered and Obesessed that you simply can see not the truth, or refuse to believe the truth. I am going to bed.

Funny,no one ever said anything to me about people reporting me.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Not everything is smooth as it looks Ash.Some people can get away with all the shit. I have seen mods doing absolutely nothing against those guys.

I'm sure it's not, that's kinda what i was sayin, the rules are pretty clear to me, and I'm not the brightest bulb out there, The mods could make things smooth if someone breaks a rule, enforce the penalty. I think that's harsh, but it would make things smooth. By giving breaks to some, which is fine, others start challenging rulings to try to make some kind of point no one knows what the point is, just argument for arguements sake.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Funny,no one ever said anything to me about people reporting me.

Answer the people this honestly Ridgerunner, did you steal all of Kitek's translations on Camcaps, and post them on RLCF without his permission ?   You wonder why he quit posting in K&K thread.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Answer the people this honestly Ridgerunner, did you steal all of Kitek's translations on Camcaps, and post them on RLCF without his permission ?   You wonder why he quit posting in K&K thread.

I acknowledged him by name when I presented his translations at RLCfan and I was not a member of CC at that time.Also,saying that he stopped translating because of that is another lie,because he continued to translate long after I was gone from RLCfan.  You seem to have a bit of a problem with the truth. Also,Toolmaker would  refer to Kitek's translations over there,so I wasn't the only one.  Seems to me you are grasping for straws in an attempt to discredit me.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I acknowledged him by name when I presented his translations at RLCfan and I was not a member of CC at that time.Also,saying that he stopped translating because of that is another lie,because he continued to translate long after I was gone from RLCfan.  You seem to have a bit of a problem with the truth. Also,Toolmaker would  refer to Kitek's translations over there,so I wasn't the only one.  Seems to me you are grasping for straws in an attempt to discredit me.

A simple YES or No would have done just fine, but just like the liar you are, you to try to push blame on others to try to protect your lies. Like I said just like a 4 yr old does. I know that Kitek didn't quit posting, but he had me get on your ass over there, because of you stealing his posts without his permission. I am BadBoy :cool: Just like you steal Kami's shit from her social media and post it on this forum against the rules.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

A simple YES or No would have done just fine, but just like the liar you are, you to try to push blame on others to try to protect your lies. Like I said just like a 4 yr old does. I know that Kitek didn't quit posting, but he had me get on your ass over there, because of you stealing his posts without his permission. I am BadBoy :cool:

So you just admitted that you lied when you said that Kitek quit posting because of me?Never did have anyone over there tell me that KITEK was upset about my presenting info from his translations. Sounds to me like you are looking into a mirror when you criticize me.

I do not necessarily respond to complaints from Snowflakes that some bully hurt their feelings. Honestly, some people here are so soft skinned that they wouldn't have lasted 10 seconds back in the day of Usenet without turning into a puddle of Jello.

All those petty feuds always end up as a "he started it -- no he started it" thing and then both parties come on here and piss and moan about the "mods are too strict, the mods are too lax."

Fine with me. That's what Rants and Flames is for. Just don't pollute the Apartment threads.

I was ready to tear into someone and realize I would only make things worst. I wish you can refrain from using colorful words that any ones Grandson would be embarrassed to know his Grandpas vocabulary is limited. As a site owner, I have to do most of everything and I have admitted, sincerely, I could NOT keep up with the complaints, rule-breaking, copyright, to name a few. So, anyone who decides to be a MOD, and not get paid for it and to know exactly what’s going on every Minute or whatever, I can understand the frustration and load they carry. In my opinion, you need to pause and think about how you’re going to reply to a members disappointment without the frustration. Remember your representing CC.. Peace Joey 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I do not necessarily respond to complaints from Snowflakes that some bully hurt their feelings. Honestly, some people here are so soft skinned that they wouldn't have lasted 10 seconds back in the day of Usenet without turning into a puddle of Jello.

All those petty feuds always end up as a "he started it -- no he started it" thing and then both parties come on here and piss and moan about the "mods are too strict, the mods are too lax."

Fine with me. That's what Rants and Flames is for. Just don't pollute the Apartment threads.

Any particular apartment?

it's funny to see that everyone is a liar with you @Ridgerunner, especially the moderator, I know that we act as villain but we just apply the rules of this forum with impartiality
And you can thank @Thestarider for putting you out of the forum for only a few days because I was gone to ban you definitely more for your lack of respect against me than for your fantasies about Kami's life :biggrin:

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's funny to see that everyone is a liar with you @Ridgerunner, especially the moderator, I know that we act as villain but we just apply the rules of this forum with impartiality
And you can thank @Thestarider for putting you out of the forum for only a few days because I was gone to ban you definitely more for your lack of respect against me than for your fantasies about Kami's life :biggrin:

What about your lack of respect for CC members?They deserve respect just as much as you do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What about your lack of respect for CC members?They deserve respect just as much as you do.

Do not dislike, I never disrespect or insult a member of the forum, because I received an education showing respect for others
Now I think that the fact that I use google translate fairly regularly to make me understand, quite often plays on the good understanding of what I really want to say in my native language.