Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought we were suppose to be mature here and not call people names.You just proved my point about Your insecurity.The comment you banned me for had absolutely nothing to do with Kami's social media.It had to do with me telling Moos that I thought his comment belittling a member's comments should be made in the "Rants thread" and not in the K,K,K thread.

That is correct, the very same reason you were banned over at RLCF for disrespecting a moderator, and their decisions, as clearly outlined the fucking rules if you would take time to read them.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Please accept my apologies Ash

Haha, i accept! You guys got a shitty job to do, where no matter what you do someones not going to be happy about it. It should be easy, the rules are cut and dried, and if you break them you face a "time out". It gets problematic i think when you guys give people a break, as you probably should, then folks try to take advantage of some situations. Your job would be quite a bit easier if you we're ball busters and held anyone to account for breaking a rule. Foamy put me in timeout for 7 days once and i hadn't done anything, he straightened it out though and i consider him a bud now, even though we don't run into each other much on here. Have a good night star!

• Like 1

That is correct the very same reason you banned over at RLCF for disrespecting a moderator, and their decisions, as clearly outlined the fucking rules if you would take time to read them.

Show people the comment Moos made and my reply to that comment and let people on here determine if I disrespected him.Is that why you deleted my comment,so that no one would know the truth of why I was banned?

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, i accept! You guys got a shitty job to do, where no matter what you do someones not going to be happy about it. It should be easy, the rules are cut and dried, and if you break them you face a "time out". It gets problematic i think when you guys give people a break, as you probably should, then folks try to take advantage of some situations. Your job would be quite a bit easier if you we're ball busters and held anyone to account for breaking a rule. Foamy put me in timeout for 7 days once and i hadn't done anything, he straightened it out though and i consider him a bud now, even though we don't run into each other much on here. Have a good night star!

That is absolutely correct Ash, and thanks :cool:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Show people the comment Moos made and my reply to that comment and let people on here determine if I disrespected him.Is that why you deleted my comment,so that no one would know the truth of why I was banned?

I DON"T delete comments only hide them, You have to take up with Stone Cold. He is the Admin. They are hidden for review by the entire staff of CC. Quit fucking whining, you are worse than my 4 yr old grandson. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I DON"T delete comments only hide them, You have to take up with Stone Cold. He is the Admin. They are hidden for review by the entire staff of CC. Quit fucking whining, you are worse than my 4 yr old grandson. 

"Quit whining"? Stop misusing your authority and I'll stop whining.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

"Quit whining"? Stop misusing your authority and I'll stop whining.

I haven't. You have been up before review of all the mods. You were reported on several occasions by your peers in the forum, but you keep thinking it is just me, you are so self centered and Obesessed that you simply can see not the truth, or refuse to believe the truth. I am going to bed.

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not everything is smooth as it looks Ash.Some people can get away with all the shit. I have seen mods doing absolutely nothing against those guys.

• Like 2

I haven't. You have been up before review of all the mods. You were reported on several occasions by your peers in the forum, but you keep thinking it is just me, you are so self centered and Obesessed that you simply can see not the truth, or refuse to believe the truth. I am going to bed.

Pleasant dreams.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

Not everything is smooth as it looks Ash.Some people can get away with all the shit. I have seen mods doing absolutely nothing against those guys.

That's the way Toolmaker123 was at RLCfan.If you were part of his little click you could do what you wanted,but there was a different set of rules for other people..