Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

You are certanly not useless to me @happyone

We've had some discussions, wich've made me think things through, adjust my statements, or even change my views.

And Ed2 you are not useless to me either, even though we can disagree, we can have decent adult conversations

Thank you for that 

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elricbrothers

Hello ! I don't really take time to read all of the commentaries here but I was looking for a way to delete my account and this post brought me here.

So i asked to moderator in "contact us"  to delete my two posts, and my account... because the site force people to pay to make that ... 
who i think it's already bad... maybe illegal ?

Then when i wanted to pay to make the deletion i saw in the top of your site : "$20 per year nonrecurring" and then when i proceed to checkout .. BAM ! Recurrence of the payment... 20$ per year + 20$ the next year ! 
So false advertising ! maybe illegal ? 

+ when I was proceeding to checkout (yeah I really want my account deleted guys cause it's a bad site and I don't want to stay here and it's my right to don't talk more about it and to leave this website)... the terms & conditions of the payment who I must Check was completely broken and umpty ! so technically if we pay ... you can do what you want ...

SO what's going on here and anyone can delete my account plz ?

Thanks to you ! 

24 minutes ago, Elricbrothers said:

Hello ! I don't really take time to read all of the commentaries here but I was looking for a way to delete my account and this post brought me here.

So i asked to moderator in "contact us"  to delete my two posts, and my account... because the site force people to pay to make that ... 
who i think it's already bad... maybe illegal ?

Then when i wanted to pay to make the deletion i saw in the top of your site : "$20 per year nonrecurring" and then when i proceed to checkout .. BAM ! Recurrence of the payment... 20$ per year + 20$ the next year ! 
So false advertising ! maybe illegal ? 

+ when I was proceeding to checkout (yeah I really want my account deleted guys cause it's a bad site and I don't want to stay here and it's my right to don't talk more about it and to leave this website)... the terms & conditions of the payment who I must Check was completely broken and umpty ! so technically if we pay ... you can do what you want ...

SO what's going on here and anyone can delete my account plz ?

Thanks to you ! 

nobody force you to paid something on this forum, but if you want @StnCld316 can do this for you 

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There has been far too much Disruption in Certain Topics and there is No Real Need for it.  Going Forward we Hope this Creates and Brings some Balance Back into the Forum Boards. No one wants to Step in and Read a Topic where Insults and Name Calling are Tossed Back and Forth or Derogatory Comments made against Apartment Tenants. It's fine to be Critical of a Tenant but Please Explain Yourself in a Decent Manner. The Tenants are in place to Live their Real Life in Front of Cameras and they are Under No Obligation to be Nude, Masturbate or Have Sex so do not get upset if such acts Do Not Take Place.

This is what he wrote,  and we have been in a long discussion with the Admin of this site, we will moderate and you can post, but I suggest you do not question moderators decisions of any Moderator or Admin in the open forum or you will find yourself in the time out chair as well !!!

And again at the very beginning of every thread it states:

Please Note:  ** Effective Immediately any Comment and/or Quotes made in this Topic Must Pertain to what the Girls do Inside The Apartment Only, Not what They Do on the Outside. Any Discussion on Their Outside Activities must be Done By Private Messaging (PM) if you Feel the Need to Discuss Such a Matter.

There has been to much disruption lately in this Topic when Outside Activities are Discussed and the only way to stop the Disruption is to not Allow any Further Discussion of any Outside Activity that Takes Place.

It can't be Discussed in any of the Other Apartments so it's only Fair that it Applies to this Topic as well. 

I just think it is too much attacking, and no respect of opinions. I was just pointing it out.

But I meet no understanding, instead you threthen me, for questioning a mod?

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:02 AM, ed2 said:

I just think it is too much attacking, and no respect of opinions. I was just pointing it out.

But I meet no understanding, instead you threthen me, for questioning a mod?

this is where you point that out, not in the open forum, you have questioned the mods decision far to many times in the open  forum, and it is simply not allowed, and will be enforced strictly

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

this is where you point that out, not in the open forum, you have questioned the mods decision far to many times in the open  forum, and it is simply not allowed, and will enforced strictly

OK, I don't feel I've been unreasonable, but I will try to do better, I promiss!

But I still hope you can do something to stop all the insults on the threads.

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, I don't feel I've been unreasonable, but I will try to do better, I promiss!

But I still hope you can do something to stop all the insults on the threads.

unfortunately we can not do anything against the lack of education
The problem that most one needs to belittle the other to promote one's point of view, is peculiar to human stupidity, otherwise one would all live in peace

• Like 1

And we must not forget the problem of interpretation of the remarks made by the members of the forum
We are not all born with the same faculty and easy to speak in the universal English language, me the first of all
Some way of expressing ourselves in our various languages can not be translated correctly
It should just that each one tries to understand the other before reacting unnecessarily

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

unfortunately we can not do anything against the lack of education
The problem that most one needs to belittle the other to promote one's point of view, is peculiar to human stupidity, otherwise one would all live in peace

I would never call my opponents stupid, but people have different views, I try to respect that.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

And we must not forget the problem of interpretation of the remarks made by the members of the forum
We are not all born with the same faculty and easy to speak in the universal English language, me the first of all
Some way of expressing ourselves in our various languages can not be translated correctly
It should just that each one tries to understand the other before reacting unnecessarily

I know there is alot of missunderstandings! My whole conflict with you was likely a missinterpretion, I felt you were mocking other people, but I appologise for the insults made in a heated moment. I have done alot of stupid things that I regret here on CC. I very often get frustrated too easily. I agree that we must all try to be more understanding, and that has been my point all the way.

Today I pointed out thestarider's missquotation, but I just get told to shut up, for having questioned the mods decision.

You talk about being educated and intelegent, I know I'm far from good, I try as good as I can, but I don't feel I meet much understanding either, if any at all.

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I would never call my opponents stupid, but people have different views, I try to respect that.

I know there is alot of missunderstandings! My whole conflict with you was likely a missinterpretion, I felt you were mocking other people, but I appologise for the insults made in a heated moment. I have done alot of stupid things that I regret here on CC. I very often get frustrated too easily. I agree that we must all try to be more understanding, and that has been my point all the way.

Today I pointed out thestarider's missquotation, but I just get told to shut up, for having questioned the mods decision.

You talk about being educated and intelegent, I know I'm far from good, I try as good as I can, but I don't feel I meet much understanding either, if any at all.

I don't talk only about you but for everyone on this forum :biggrin:

even if I allow myself to react on this or that post, most often I try to keep a general spirit in my remarks, so that it can have an impact on all the members of the forum 

That's also why I do not understand when some people take my answers as a personal attack