Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Show me evidence of any rule I have violated in the last two months.

you really have trouble understanding things
it's constantly questioning the rules that is annoying
and I can tell you that you broke these rules last week, even if for a good reason

if you're smart enough to understand, we're not going to go into details

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

you really have trouble understanding things
it's constantly questioning the rules that is annoying
and I can tell you that you broke these rules last week, even if for a good reason

if you're smart enough to understand, we're not going to go into details

You are a liar.

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I speak as a member when I am at Rants & Flames, and also at our forum Worldwide Politics, never as a Mod when I appear on these two forums. I did not call anyone out specifically. Certainly not happyone. I enjoy pretty much all of you.

Thank you for making it clear.  What I did not understand was your comment about having to moderate in this forum..

Good Job, Foamy---thanks

What I meant to say was: I pushed for Rants & Flames to be created with extremely limited Moderation. TBG created Worldwide Politics for the same reason. It saves Mod's time because we don't need to moderate these two forums. This gives us more time to keep the Apartment Threads clean and tidy, and more time to beat the fuck out of spammers and prevent illegal posts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i don't know who did it but 1 of you removed my post from the clair patrik thread. you are really getting over sensitive about things. but let me tell you what should be removed. comments like this that start arguments that some idiots thrive on. in fact the writer should be removed! why do you do nothing about that? i have an idea. why don't you start issuing some guidelines to mr misc so that he'll stop looking for a fight since that is all that he does. now i'm wondering how many posts of other members get removed. i certainly can't be the only 1 that is irritated with him. but i guess that you like his comments. that's the only logical explanation for your prejudice. here is what should have been removed.

Capture_2018_05_28_20_08_55_702.png

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know who did it but 1 of you removed my post from the clair patrik thread. you are really getting over sensitive about things. but let me tell you what should be removed. comments like this that start arguments that some idiots thrive on. in fact the writer should be removed! why do you do nothing about that? i have an idea. why don't you start issuing some guidelines to mr misc so that he'll stop looking for a fight since that is all that he does. now i'm wondering how many posts of other members get removed. i certainly can't be the only 1 that is irritated with him. but i guess that you like his comments. that's the only logical explanation for your prejudice. here is what should have been removed.

Capture_2018_05_28_20_08_55_702.png  0   61.1 kB

Global Rules

(Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)

1) No Spamming, Posting of Illegal Content, or Posting of Hacking Tools.

2) No Begging for Free Account Information.

3) No Stalking, Harassing, or Posting Sensitive Personal or Professional Account Information of Tenants or CamCaps Members. This includes Photographs from VK, FaceBook or Professional Sites. Share this information via Personal Messages (PM) with your Confidants, but do not Publicly Broadcast your Discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not Flame-Bait, Flame, and/or Attack Other Member’s Comments or Tenants Actions Without Explaining Yourself.

6) Do not utilize Third Party File Services that Pay You Per Click, such as ul.to, or other paid sites.

7)Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, VHTV, VV, Camarads and Old Dudes Threads.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Specifically for VHTV Apartment Boards & Topics

*8) VHTV  Has Requested when Posting any Videos that you use the Attachments Center Only. Posting any Videos using Third Party Hosting Sites or Links from External Websites will be Removed.

Also when Posting Pictures it Must Have the Voyeur-House.TV Logo in the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture Visible.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.

( Complaints about this Rule Change can be Posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread )

People with a History of Being Obnoxious or Trolling will be Banned.

The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars.