Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

Ya know, it's really funny as I sit here waiting for the wife to get ready to go on our Friday date night. I have scanned this topic and it really amazes me as to how many people feel that they can complain about this forum, yet they are only, what I would call guests, of the forum. Barely half of the complainers are paying members of this forum.

Sad as I see it. You won't shell out $20/year for a forum that will give you the best parts of all of the so called 'Voyeur Houses', yet you will pay almost double that for a month. That is pure economic stupidity. Granted, just go to a 'Cam Whore' site and you'll see all of the people that you are paying for for free, except for Leora and Eva. They would never degrade themselves to that level.

Think about it, then click the Join CC button.

• Like 3

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/15/2019 at 2:02 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Just to refresh everyone's minds:

The Apartment topics are for discussing and enjoying the tenants. Not insulting them or other CC members.

The Political section is for International and Domestic warfare. Minimal moderation: we don't want problems with Interpol. Hopefully, the warfare will not become nuclear. I like this board because I don't have to moderate it.

Rants & Flames is for kicking ass and being an ass. Minimal moderation. We don't want to be shut down by the FBI or FSB. It's not exactly 4chan/b, but can be pretty close to it. I like this board because I don't have to moderate it.

Old Dudes is for enjoying good music and the finer things in life. It's the rodent's favorite board. Behave there or your bird feeder will be emptied, your car's radiator hose will be chewed up, and your attic will be trashed.

Anything you say against me in Rants and Flames will never be held against you in the other forums. Especially if you post some good tunes at the Old Dude's Jukebox.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

So why is one of your Mods allowed to relentlessly insult Kamila? Mod privilege?

On 1/18/2019 at 3:23 PM, TBG 150 said:

They would never degrade themselves to that level.

I don't understand the level you speak of Homie? IMO, I don't see it as "degrading." Some people aren't as fortunate as you and me and Spy, soaking up the Sun, and "having Pina Coladas in the rain." in the BEST place in the USA. To me, there the smarts ones making extra money, instead of people trying their hardest to please others by trying to fulfill their perverted needs, so they can watch and read the B/S. Those are the weak-links in society. At one time, a loner never had a voice because of being shy, or ugly etc. Now, the internet makes them become "Errol Flynn" or Audrey Hepburn. Hey, why not share the goods? Why not, if there's money to be made? The ones that do it solely for excitement are the ones that are missing the realization of profiting whether it is through a Cam or having a real job. I don't expect these young people; mostly Kids to understand the value of money because most don't have any clue about the reality of life itself.

Women and men love receiving attention and validation without accomplishing anything, and social media is their weapon of choice. Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, and more, have turned into a male n" female-attention buffet for the attention whores everywhere who feed their vanity by fishing for “likes.” The more shameless ones use them to engage in real-life depravity, where they allow rich people to defecate in their mouths to satisfy their materialistic orgy. (so to speak) You can expect any woman or man who makes a habit of putting up their selfies online to be a narcissistic shell of a human being devoid of any humility or decency. For women, I think it’s safe to say that social media is the worst thing to happen to them since the sexual liberation of the 1960s. IMHO!

I personally enjoy the women in all of my Videos that I put together...Sex sells, and the bright ones know this. So keep on Camming and make that money, because, in the long run, it comes in handy. Joey 19.gif.c73aec4eb13f21e7521203d7f23aeab4.gif

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why is one of your Mods allowed to relentlessly insult Kamila? Mod privilege?

Open your fucking eyes and mind when you read, your complete and total obsession with Kamila has got you all fucked up in the head ridgerunner, and has ever since you were banned on the RLCF for same shit you keep pulling here.

I have never once said anything derogatory about Kamila. NEVER EVER..... Your are the one that called her a slut by referencing to her being a slut !!!! Being critical is not derogatory or insulting. All you want to do is troll and argue with those who know that Kamila's time is up, I would you say you need some real serious help there buddy....Obsessive compulsive personality syndrome is treatable with a doctors help.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Open your fucking eyes and mind when you read, your complete and total obsession with Kamila has got you all fucked up in the head ridgerunner, and has ever since you were banned on the RLCF for same shit you keep pulling here.

I have never once said anything derogatory about Kamila. NEVER EVER..... Your are the one that called her a slut by referencing to her being a slut !!!! Being critical is not derogatory or insulting. All you want to do is troll and argue with those who know that Kamila's time is up, I would you say you need some real serious help there buddy....Obsessive compulsive personality syndrome is treatable with a doctors help.

More lies from you. You deride Kami everyday, liar.  And you were a liar at RLCF. If anyone is fucked up in the head it is you. You're obsession with yourself has got you all fucked up in the head. You saying I called Kami a slut is a lie and you know it. Just like you lied about me at RLCF.  I don't need psychological advice from a dishonest, lying phony like you. I think your time as a mod needs to be up since you are so dishonest. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Strange that you knew who I was talking about when I hadn't even mentioned the mods name. It's laughable that you deny saying anything derogatory about Kami. 

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

enough said LOL the truth hurts doesn't it Bobby

If so,you should be in severe pain right now. Truth is something you know nothing about,Toolmaker. You were a liar at RLC fan and you are a liar at CC.

• Like 1