Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Questo è per te e alcuni altri ----

Regole globali

(Applicabile a tutti i forum e le schede se non diversamente indicato)

1) Gli argomenti vengono creati in ogni appartamento e tutto quanto pubblicato in tali argomenti dovrebbe riguardare ciò che accade all'interno dei confini degli appartamenti. Una volta che gli inquilini escono dall'appartamento che è la propria vita personale e che cosa fanno nella propria vita personale al di fuori dell'appartamento I confini non possono essere discussi nei forum open forum di qualsiasi appartamento.   

and then what is the problem, if it is true that Cc has nothing to do with RLC? don't tell me that for stalking, because people know very well in which city the apartments are located, so if you want to do some bullshit it will, and it will certainly not be the fault of the forum

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, happyone said:

What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

that is what's fucked up about this forum in my opinion!!!  this forum is way to strict when it comes to these tenants.  if people find pictures of them out and about having fun, then they should be able to post them, but not with this forum...oh no, we can't have none of that!!  it's a fucked up rule and it doesn't protect them from anything!!

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Debby counted a lot of money on her bed in the morning when the boys left. I do not think that for an evening we carry more than a thousand euros in the bag, friend because denying the evidence, that's why I say that maybe it's better to know the truth, and get information from who knows, so we avoid misunderstandings and false realities

all you got to do Mauri is start kissing the right peoples asses and they will give you the information in their little clique groups by PM.  if you want to sink to their level that is.

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

and then what is the problem, if it is true that Cc has nothing to do with RLC? don't tell me that for stalking, because people know very well in which city the apartments are located, so if you want to do some bullshit it will, and it will certainly not be the fault of the forum

yeah the stalking thing is way over rated!!  if anyone on CC really wanted to stalk these girls, there would be no problem in doing so.  i could ring the doorbell of a couple of the residences tomorrow if i wanted to but there is not a snowballs chance in hell of that ever happening because i could care less about any of these girls, they are nothing special at all!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sì, la cosa dello stalking è sopravvalutata !! se qualcuno su CC volesse davvero inseguire queste ragazze, non ci sarebbero problemi a farlo. potrei suonare il campanello di un paio di residenze domani se lo volessi, ma non c'è una possibilità di palle di neve all'inferno che ciò accada mai perché non me ne potrebbe fregare di meno di nessuna di queste ragazze, non sono niente di speciale !!

there is no need for Cc if someone wanted to go looking for them

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Tutto quello che devi fare Mauri è iniziare a baciare i culi delle persone giuste e ti daranno le informazioni nei loro piccoli gruppi di cricca da parte del Primo Ministro. se vuoi sprofondare al loro livello.

ass licking people is not part of my life, but I do not understand what we need a forum where we need to read only what they are doing in the apartment, as if it were a commentary on a football match, one cannot speak ill of a girl or think different things from others, otherwise someone gets offended,

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

ass licking people is not part of my life, but I do not understand what we need a forum where we need to read only what they are doing in the apartment, as if it were a commentary on a football match, one cannot speak ill of a girl or think different things from others, otherwise someone gets offended,

i totally agree with you and have made plenty of statements in the past with the same sentiments.  this forum is a one way street with no exits so just keep your blinders on and stay focused on the road in front of you!!

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i totally agree with you and have made plenty of statements in the past with the same sentiments.  this forum is a one way street with no exits so just keep your blinders on and stay focused on the road in front of you!!

There are reasons for this policy, primarily because some members are incapable of using any judgement whatsoever when posting information. This has jeopardized the security and employment of several tenants in the past. There is also a reason why we have a rule about posting off-topic material.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There are reasons for this policy, primarily because some members are incapable of using any judgement whatsoever when posting information. This has jeopardized the security and employment of several tenants in the past. There is also a reason why we have a rule about posting off-topic material.

preach Foamy preach,  it's a bunch of BS and you know it.  it's the girls job to protect themselves and not a forums job.  girls leaving to go who knows where at 2 and 3 in the morning are not protecting themselves.  the rule is stupid, plain...pure...and simple!!

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

preach Foamy preach,  it's a bunch of BS and you know it.  it's the girls job to protect themselves and not a forums job.  girls leaving to go who knows where at 2 and 3 in the morning are not protecting themselves.  the rule is stupid, plain...pure...and simple!!

i am pretty sure you are also a lot of stupid rules on your country laws but you follow them anyway 

Rules are rules, all people who decide to stay on the forum to continue to discuss commit themselves to respect them, it is as simple as that
Otherwise there is always the exit door 😁

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Not everyone has a RLC Account so they read what others Post to keep up with what's going on.