Site Issues

Admin

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why is CC with this new software package so freaking slow?

The server load is fairly high right now. There is always a spike in traffic when new tenants come. I will keep an eye on it, this new software is doing more so it may require more resources, that being said the old software was terribly inefficient with system resources. Overall, I think this is much faster than before, even on the old site now it's still slow with pretty much no traffic.

35 minutes ago, Admin said:

The server load is fairly high right now. There is always a spike in traffic when new tenants come. I will keep an eye on it, this new software is doing more so it may require more resources, that being said the old software was terribly inefficient with system resources. Overall, I think this is much faster than before, even on the old site now it's still slow with pretty much no traffic.

I'm sorry admin, I like the software but it's very slow most of the time!  I will say at times when it's fast.....it's fast, but most of the time what I have experienced is how slow it seems.  Anyway, I know your working on it so I'll be quiet!

21 minutes ago, tezter said:

Is there recent posts like there was in the old forum? I can't find it here and it was pretty convenient

tezter, use the Activity button... then select All Activity.  That is the equivalent of the recent posts page on the old forum.

Admin

I am experiencing all kinds off issues here, at approx. 9:30 pm on 3/15, I was booted off the site while posting in the forum, and since that time i could not get back on the site. I continued to receive an 522 error message.host not responding. I had to unhook my router just be able to get on, but the site is extremely slow, half of the time i don't get the option to post to a thread. it takes between 20 and 30 seconds to open another thread or activity, but prior to be kicked off I had no issues at all except a few minor ones from moving to the new site.(videos not loading,not being reconsidered as premium member) I was able to log in on my mobile phone and the site works fine on my phone.

I am currently on the site from my home computer, but it is as slow as dial up without all the noise. I am very frustrated, and don't understand what has happened.

I have 70 bps internet and all other sites are working blazing fast, including RLC. Please Sir can you help ?

Admin

I am experiencing all kinds off issues here, at approx. 9:30 pm on 3/15, I was booted off the site while posting in the forum, and since that time i could not get back on the site. I continued to receive an 522 error message.host not responding. I had to unhook my router just be able to get on, but the site is extremely slow, half of the time i don't get the option to post to a thread. it takes between 20 and 30 seconds to open another thread or activity, but prior to be kicked off I had no issues at all except a few minor ones from moving to the new site.(videos not loading,not being reconsidered as premium member) I was able to log in on my mobile phone and the site works fine on my phone.

I am currently on the site from my home computer, but it is as slow as dial up without all the noise. I am very frustrated, and don't understand what has happened.

I have 70 bps internet and all other sites are working blazing fast, including RLC. Please Sir can you help ?

This is exactly what I've been trying to tell the admin and StnCld316!  There is a problem with CC, even today it is as slow as molasses!  I've tried rebooting, clearing my cache, resetting my modem, going straight through my modem, etc; etc;......the problem lies with CC, we need help admin!!

On 3/16/2016 at 0:25 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry admin, I like the software but it's very slow most of the time!  I will say at times when it's fast.....it's fast, but most of the time what I have experienced is how slow it seems.  Anyway, I know your working on it so I'll be quiet!

I am trying to get to the bottom of this. I am not experiencing the issues that you've described, and I think the only two complaints I've gotten about site speed are from you two. However, last Sunday the site was completely unreachable for me for about 3 hours. I was told by the host that there has been an on going attack against them and one of their major ISP backbones, and that this attack was why I was unable to connect. It appears that this particular issue is effecting people going thorough CloudFlare Atlanta. I've run several site speed tests and they are all consistently within normal ranges. I did make a slight change that may help, let me know if things seem to have improved at all.

You can see which data center your going through by going here: http://www.camcaps.net/cdn-cgi/trace        The colo value tells you the city 

You can find out what the city is here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169986-Which-CloudFlare-data-center-do-I-reach-