Site Issues

Admin

I am trying to get to the bottom of this. I am not experiencing the issues that you've described, and I think the only two complaints I've gotten about site speed are from you two. However, last Sunday the site was completely unreachable for me for about 3 hours. I was told by the host that there has been an on going attack against them and one of their major ISP backbones, and that this attack was why I was unable to connect. It appears that this particular issue is effecting people going thorough CloudFlare Atlanta. I've run several site speed tests and they are all consistently within normal ranges. I did make a slight change that may help, let me know if things seem to have improved at all.

You can see which data center your going through by going here: http://www.camcaps.net/cdn-cgi/trace        The colo value tells you the city 

You can find out what the city is here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169986-Which-CloudFlare-data-center-do-I-reach-

I know you are giving it your best effort Admin and if it helps, you are right....the city I'm going through is Atlanta.  This is so frustrating to me!  I will keep my hopes up that it will get resolved.....thanks for all your help!

An update on my connection speed to CC.  I was unable to get on line for 30 minutes to 1 hour.  I am back online now and have seen some improvement.  There is still some lag between going from thread to thread, but it's 80% better than it was.  I hope this helps.....and did I say you all are doing an excellent job!!!

It is really a big big shame that we lost Attachment Center. I used to go directly there to avoid reading all crap, and do not want to start searching whether I find some older videos in this new system. CC should take out the ad from the front page: "Do you want instant access to our collection of 1000´s of pictures and 100´s of videos", as there is no more such a collection.

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

It is really a big big shame that we lost Attachment Center. I used to go directly there to avoid reading all crap, and do not want to start searching whether I find some older videos in this new system. CC should take out the ad from the front page: "Do you want instant access to our collection of 1000´s of pictures and 100´s of videos", as there is no more such a collection.

The Collection is still there. It's been in the same spot it always has been. On the Original Post of the User that Posted the Content. If it was a Video you'll find it in the Video Threads & if it's a Picture then you'll find them in the Picture Thread.  This link Explains it all:   http://camcaps.net/forums/topic/7456-attachments-explained/

StnCld, why do you believe that the links still exist in the Video Threads. They were very soon deleted there, but those that were downloaded to the Attachment Center, were safe. Look at any Video Thread, like for example Katya and Ruslan (Katya was one of the most beautiful girls on RLC, though this couple´s sex was lousy). Show me a page that has K&R video available instead of this text The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed. I have downloaded the best videos of them,long ago to my computer, but I would gladly have looked at other parts of the video collection CC still advertises.

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

StnCld, why do you believe that the links still exist in the Video Threads. They were very soon deleted there, but those that were downloaded to the Attachment Center, were safe. Look at any Video Thread, like for example Katya and Ruslan (Katya was one of the most beautiful girls on RLC, though this couple´s sex was lousy). Show me a page that has K&R video available instead of this text The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed. I have downloaded the best videos of them,long ago to my computer, but I would gladly have looked at other parts of the video collection CC still advertises.

Please read or re-read the post that @StnCld316 linked to. It should answer most of your questions. 

The highlighted text in this picture is how video files that have been uploaded to the server will appear:

Screen Shot 03-18-16 at 04.42 PM.PNG

Here is a link to the above post: 

When you go to that post and click on the file it should start downloading. 

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

I cannot find an anything so that we can see archived posts in the chat like the old system-is there such a thing here?

Also,. why does chat keep erasing all currents chat dialogue from screen?

Unfortunately this chat has VERY limited features. I don't know why it's so limited, It might be to try and limit server resources.  I am actively looking for a replacement. I hope to have a solution within the next two weeks. 

• Upvote 1

I was wondering if there was any way to look into emoticons showing up as black outlines instead of in color. While in "recently used" section they are actually shown in color. If not, no biggie, just that reply box like the chat has limited features