Site Issues

Admin

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Admin, could you please check into the reason why I can't get any videos to play in the video section?  Thank you!!

What browser are you using? They are all working for me. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Disregard Admin......I found a work around for the videos.  Sorry to bother you!

Good to hear. Was it this: 

Right click --> Download 

It works on Windows at least. I am not sure what the Mac equivalent is. 

1 minute ago, Admin said:

Good to hear. Was it this: 

Right click --> Download 

It works on Windows at least. I am not sure what the Mac equivalent is. 

LOL....I'm ashamed to say that it was exactly that!  I was just frustrated when I seen the play button, clicked on it and nothing happened.  I am starting to like this new software!!

3 hours ago, snaky said:

Yeah, we really need to throw that videobox player in the garbage. It's acting all kinds of weired. Searching for work arounds should not be a part of our camcaps experience.

Hi snaky, actually I agree that the videobox player should at least do something when I clicked on it but it didn't do anything.  Maybe it could be replaced with a download button that was setup just like the "right click - download" function for people like me that are a little slow LOL.

The Video Player is working in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge on Windows. I have not yet tested it on Safari. The video section is not Mandatory, users can still upload videos to the forum as they did before. This is an extra feature, even if the videos don't play you should still be able to download them. The vast majority of people who access this site do so from Windows Desktops, so for the vast majority of people it should work without issue. That being said I appreciate your feedback and I will try to figure out if there is something that can be done to fix it. We are still in the the tuning and tweaking phase here, not everything works like a well oiled machine yet.

Thank You, 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

hi admin 

i have un little problem with mp 

i dont send or receive mp because I have a message that says the mp is full

if you resolve this problem it's very greatfull 

thanks a lot 

Are you referring to your inbox? You likely just need to delete some messages. 

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

Are you referring to your inbox? You likely just need to delete some messages. 

yes 

i have delete one but it's the same 

i go delete more and  see if  that's better 

thanks for the respond ;-)