Site Issues

Admin

When I click through the pages of a multipage thread, I frequently have the issue of seeing a translucent overlay with the „Loading“ message that covers the whole page and don’t disappear. When I reload the page all goes well. This could be Safari related, as a short test with Chrome seemed to be ok (just not my everyday browser…). It’s not a big thing, but a little annoying. When I’m trying to open the box behind the heart-marked „like“ button, the box opens with many seconds delay. When it’s open I cannot close it, it remains open „forever“ locking the page until I hit reload.

15 minutes ago, wmax said:

When I click through the pages of a multipage thread, I frequently have the issue of seeing a translucent overlay with the „Loading“ message that covers the whole page and don’t disappear. When I reload the page all goes well. This could be Safari related, as a short test with Chrome seemed to be ok (just not my everyday browser…). It’s not a big thing, but a little annoying. When I’m trying to open the box behind the heart-marked „like“ button, the box opens with many seconds delay. When it’s open I cannot close it, it remains open „forever“ locking the page until I hit reload.

I use Internet Explorer and works fine for me.  Could be Browser related.

On 3/12/2016 at 8:05 AM, snaky said:

Yeah, we really need to throw that videobox player in the garbage. It's acting all kinds of weired. Searching for work arounds should not be a part of our camcaps experience.

Please test this again. I made a few configuration changes. 

3 hours ago, Admin said:

Please test this again. I made a few configuration changes. 

For me the test video just sat there with a spinning circle.  All the other videos said;  This video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

the changes look good.  Thanks for all the time you have put in to it.  i am sure I am missing how to do this but find it frustrating to have to go through all the pages to find where I left off last time.  On the old version there was a blue (?) dot showing there was a new post and could go right to that point.  Is this something I can still do?  Thanks

7 minutes ago, Baker48 said:

the changes look good.  Thanks for all the time you have put in to it.  i am sure I am missing how to do this but find it frustrating to have to go through all the pages to find where I left off last time.  On the old version there was a blue (?) dot showing there was a new post and could go right to that point.  Is this something I can still do?  Thanks

There are Blue Circles or Blue Stars on the left side of each Title.  Clicking those Circles and Stars will take you to the last spot where you last left off.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are Blue Circles or Blue Stars on the left side of each Title.  Clicking those Circles and Stars will take you to the last spot where you last left off.

Now why didn't I think about trying that?  Thanks for the help!

• Upvote 2