Site Issues

Admin

I was banned yesterday after the new software implementation. After more than 1 hour I could succeed and found this message on the homepage:

If you get a message that says "You are banned from this site" after logging in, please close your browser, clear your browser cache, and then try to login again. If you continue to experience issues please e-mail: [email protected]. However, the above steps should work for you.

If you cannot access the homepage it makes no sense to place there this note. Why this note is not anywhere in the internet, where google can find it??????????????????????

1 hour ago, skipp said:

In the Kamila and Kristi forum, the pictures page takes forever to load.

Kamila & Kristy ~ Pictures March /2016  (page 7)

I did not have this problem on the old site.

An hour or twolater I had no trouble.  So I suppose there is no download speed problem on the new site any different than the old site.

22 minutes ago, skipp said:

An hour or twolater I had no trouble.  So I suppose there is no download speed problem on the new site any different than the old site.

There are 88 high-resolution images at that page. It takes time to download on a line with low capacity. I have no problem with downloading, but has 70 Mbit / s. But it must be possible to split up the page into multiple pages?

22 minutes ago, skipp said:

While I can get to the attachments page to view videos on the old system, I cannot find a link to attachments in the new system. Is that still pending as an addition, or am I missing something?

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

I have removed the limit on the number of up and down votes. You can rate as many posts as you see fit.

Thank you sir, we know your work is never done, but we do appreciative all you do !!!

13 hours ago, spielo said:

I was banned yesterday after the new software implementation. After more than 1 hour I could succeed and found this message on the homepage:

If you get a message that says "You are banned from this site" after logging in, please close your browser, clear your browser cache, and then try to login again. If you continue to experience issues please e-mail: [email protected]. However, the above steps should work for you.

If you cannot access the homepage it makes no sense to place there this note. Why this note is not anywhere in the internet, where google can find it??????????????????????

I believe this issue has been fixed. The issue only appeared when you logged in, so people would have been able to see it when they first visited the site prior to logging in.

As I previously stated I would love to be a paying member but I dont do bitcoins and I dont do credit cards on forum sites. I would gladly pay an extra 3.00 if you offreded Paypal or third party credit card transactions (CCBILL etc...)

On 3/9/2016 at 9:10 PM, Admin said:

Can you be more specific? Are you unable to see any images or just attachments? Is there a particular board that you are having trouble with?

It says I am banned from site.  Why?