KITEK and YURY'S TRANSLATIONS

1 hour ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Kitek and Yury I  would like  to say thank you for the translations you both have been doing to help us under stand what is happening better . it is much appreciated by me  Again thank you.

ditto...you two make the apartment more understandable and allow us to gain a better perspective...thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Danae and Adele after returning from a party March 30, 2016
Thank you for ericjeanjean and phantomcapsnet , who responded to my request and was kindly provided by recording the conversation.

The girls came back from the club and eat burgers. Adele said as she rested in a club in the south of Spain and get acquainted there with nephew of Medvedev (Prime Minister of the Russian Government) (ha, ha, ha ...)

Adele says that today she liked the fact that there were few women in their company.

Danaya says thet guys here (in Spain) complete impotents. What in the homeland she has never left without attention.

Adele says, that here is a different mentality.

Danaya's boyfriend asked Adele, why Danaya did not write him anything.

Danaya says she will never write to him. She has appeared aversion to this guy. He was too inaccessible, and behaved like a steep macho. (I am a cool guy, and you all are assholes). (This is the approximate meaning that Danaya said. It was difficult to understand her.)

Adel said that this guy was very surprised that they (A & D) feel so good at the party. He understood that they were there did not by accident.

Then they discuss some girl who had fun into their company. Danaya did not like that she (the girl) devoted attention to all the guys. Adel says it is a girlfriend of one of the guys.

Danaya: "I'm sorry, Christian, but you're not that man ... (illegible).

Adele: "You did not do anything to ...". (Looks at the screen of the smartphone. Pronounces curses similar to the phrase "I'm going crazy").

Danaya asked whether there is a McDonald's in Dubai. Adel said that of course there is. She always took there her favorite Mac-cake with figs.

Adel said that, Edu was very sad.

Danaya said that he was upset, and she understands him. She thinks that he came specially, that to see, that Adele in the club.

Danaya says (inaudible seems Spanish name) all told him (Edu).

Adele agrees with her and says that (inaudible Spanish name) saw how she hanging out with Negroes.

Danaya shows Adele photo on the screen of his smartphone.

Adele laughs and says that Danaya signed photo "Negro".

Danaya said, that she could not remember his name and photo signed "Negro." Now she remembered that his name was Sami (?).

Adel said that it is not good (so to write).

(I want to note that the word "Negro" in Russia is normal (not insulting, not humiliating.) name of African (human black race). And the word "black" is offensive. "Black" is often called the natives of the Caucasus republics of Russia. Here I translate as the girls saying. Sorry.)

Adel said that Andrea and Sauli gossiping about her (probably to Edu).

Adele asked whether Danaya believes that her legs are very tired to walk on his heels.

Danaya says he does not believe her (pronounces a curse similar to the phrase "you lie").

Adele (up the stairs to the second floor). "Go in the ass."

Danaya ". And you're in the ass."

Adele (stopping on the stairs): "(pronounces curses) Edu, you understand that it is the last week? Well, at least do something, well, at least something ... "

Danaya: "You are, in my opinion, did everything to make him understand that you are to it is located and now everything depends on him. Or does he think that you are giving such gifts to everyone?"

Danaya says, that the Negro had sent a text message (read in English): "I am at home in my bed. I guess, I'll watch a movie. I really like you. You sexy thing. "

Adele rises to the second floor. From there is heard the laughter.

Danaya translates into Russian: "You are my sexy thing?"

Adele: "No. You're in my sexual dreams."

Danaya: "Tush! (Shows that her feel sick) What all of you filthy. Go to dick! Boo! That's the sugary garbage ... Go to dick! Tush! Where normal men? Why are they such stupid ass? (From the second floor heard a laugh of Adel) All such steep, such a beautiful ... (irony) (mocks the text messages from guys) Why you dont write me? Why did not you approach to me? Go to dick! Guys like women. (Says to Adele) How nice, I went for a walk in pantyhose and returned without. Because of whom ?!»

Adele's voice: "I do not know."

Danaya: "Yeah, she does not know ... Bitch. (Throws a smart phone on the couch) Tush! Go to dick  all of you! Drive wild!"

Adele's voice: "I do not know from whence (the name is illegible, in my opinion Vigo) knows about Edu? How ?! How ?! He shows me: written Edu (illegible, probably the last name of Edu) and phone number. He asks: "I talk to him?" "

Danaya makes a gesture as if shoots himself in the head with a pistol. This can be interpreted as a "Wow!", "Stunned!"

Danaya: "I do not know, I fuck you're talking about there. It seems to me that soon I would be a lesbian. (Laughter Adel) It seems to me, if I was born a man, I would be very cool guy. Really. I know more than anyone else, that is necessary to the woman".

Adele's voice: "Now on my number, which few people know, wrote Niga (Apparently it's slang from the word" nigger ", which is used in Russia and Ukraine.) Although I do not give anybody this phone number. Who gave him this phone number?? This phone number knows a couple of people, its knows my French ... (Danaya says, that she knows this phone number) He wrote me a smiley face and the three points».

Danaya (sighs): "Fuck! Fucking country and fucking mentality ... (spoke in English: "I am a lesbian.") (Turns on video on a smartphone, made at a party, then some music files.) You can all go to dick! On dick, go to dick! Frazzle out!"

Adele says Danaya, that need to go to bed. Danaya says, that she does not want to sleep. Adel says, that tomorrow they would go to the gym. Danaya says, that she will test at work at 5 pm, and until she did not give up, she will not go nowhere. She says, that she did not even been preparing for it, because she knows everything perfectly.

Adele (down the stairs): "I still can not understand from whence my number at ...(inaudible)."

Danaya: "Some kind whore blabbed him your number."

Adele: "Who ??"

Danaya: "Man-whore of some kind."

Adele: "No one has that phone number."

Danaya: "From whence do you know?"

Adele: "This phone was at home. This phone number knows, Edu, Sadah, Sauli and ... "

Danaya (interrupting): "Wait, you fool? If it is knows such people, then someone blabbed something. He (guy) approached to you, because he knew you in absentia."

Adele: "Who exactly?"

Danaya "Niger."

Adele: "Which? Many people approached me."

Danaya: "The one, who knows your phone number."

Adele, "Wrote one, that was behind the next table. Not from VIP. "

Danaya: "No matter. So he went and asked for your number from someone."

Adele: "Cunt, damn ..."

Danaya: "Well, what unusual? You're herself handing out numbers ... Sauli... Sauli - it is such a man ... I do not know ... It is in general fag-woman. Tush! Went all on the dick!! In fact, went all on the dick!! Not guys, and some stupid ass. I seriously say. I soon cut the hair and become a lesbian. I do not want anything. I am not deprived of the happiness my woman. (Gets up from the couch) I'm gone!"

Adele says Danaya, that she left dirty dishes in the kitchen, and she cleans after her. Danaya says, that she does not have to clean up, she is not on duty today.

Well, two good news:

1. Adele will soon leave the apartment.

2. Danaya becomes a lesbian. :biggrin:

• Upvote 14

28 minutes ago, Yury said:

Danaya and Adele after returning from a party March 30, 2016
Many thanks for ericjeanjean and phantomcapsnet, that responded to my request and kindly provided a recording of conversation.

The girls came back from the club and eat burgers. Adele said as she rested in a club in the south of Spain and get acquainted there with nephew of Medvedev (Prime Minister of the Russian Government) (ha, ha, ha ...)

Adele says that today she liked the fact that there were few women in their company.

Danaya says thet guys here (in Spain) complete impotents. What in the homeland she has never left without attention.

Adele says, that here is a different mentality.

Danaya's boyfriend asked Adele, why Danaya did not write him anything.

Danaya says she will never write to him. She has appeared aversion to this guy. He was too inaccessible, and behaved like a steep macho. (I am a cool guy, and you all are assholes). (This is the approximate meaning that Danaya said. It was difficult to understand her.)

Adel said that this guy was very surprised that they (A & D) feel so good at the party. He understood that they were there did not by accident.

Then they discuss some girl who had fun into their company. Danaya did not like that she (the girl) devoted attention to all the guys. Adel says it is a girlfriend of one of the guys.

Danaya: "I'm sorry, Christian, but you're not that man ... (illegible).

Adele: "You did not do anything to ...". (Looks at the screen of the smartphone. Pronounces curses similar to the phrase "I'm going crazy").

Danaya asked whether there is a McDonald's in Dubai. Adel said that of course there is. She always took there her favorite Mac-cake with figs.

Adel said that, Edu was very sad.

Danaya said that he was upset, and she understands him. She thinks that he came specially, that to see, that Adele in the club.

Danaya says (inaudible seems Spanish name) all told him (Edu).

Adele agrees with her and says that (inaudible Spanish name) saw how she hanging out with Negroes.

Danaya shows Adele photo on the screen of his smartphone.

Adele laughs and says that Danaya signed photo "Negro".

Danaya said, that she could not remember his name and photo signed "Negro." Now she remembered that his name was Sami (?).

Adel said that it is not good (so to write).

(I want to note that the word "Negro" in Russia is normal (not insulting, not humiliating.) name of African (human black race). And the word "black" is offensive. "Black" is often called the natives of the Caucasus republics of Russia. Here I translate as the girls saying. Sorry.)

Adel said that Andrea and Sauli gossiping about her (probably to Edu).

Adele asked whether Danaya believes that her legs are very tired to walk on his heels.

Danaya says he does not believe her (pronounces a curse similar to the phrase "you lie").

Adele (up the stairs to the second floor). "Go in the ass."

Danaya ". And you're in the ass."

Adele (stopping on the stairs): "(pronounces curses) Edu, you understand that it is the last week? Well, at least do something, well, at least something ... "

Danaya: "You are, in my opinion, did everything to make him understand that you are to it is located and now everything depends on him. Or does he think that you are giving such gifts to everyone?" 

Danaya says, that the Negro had sent a text message (read in English): "I am at home in my bed. I guess, I'll watch a movie. I really like you. You sexy thing."

Adele rises to the second floor. From there is heard the laughter.

Danaya translates into Russian: "You are my sexy thing?"

Adele: "No. You're in my sexual dreams."

Danaya: "Tush! (Shows that her feel sick) What all of you filthy. Go to dick! Boo! That's the sugary garbage ... Go to dick! Tush! Where normal men? Why are they such stupid ass? (From the second floor heard a laugh of Adel) All such steep, such a beautiful ... (irony) (mocks the text messages from guys) Why you dont write me? Why did not you approach to me? Go to dick! Guys like women. (Says to Adele) How nice, I went for a walk in pantyhose and returned without. Because of whom ?!»

Adele's voice: "I do not know."

Danaya: "Yeah, she does not know ... Bitch. (Throws a smart phone on the couch) Tush! Go to dick  all of you! Drive wild!"

Adele's voice: "I do not know from whence (the name is illegible, in my opinion Vigo) knows about Edu? How ?! How ?! He shows me: written Edu (illegible, probably the last name of Edu) and phone number. He asks: "I talk to him?" "

Danaya makes a gesture as if shoots himself in the head with a pistol. This can be interpreted as a "Wow!", "Stunned!"

Danaya: "I do not know, I fuck you're talking about there. It seems to me that soon I would be a lesbian. (Laughter Adel) It seems to me, if I was born a man, I would be very cool guy. Really. I know more than anyone else, that is necessary to the woman".

Adele's voice: "Now on my number, which few people know, wrote Niga (Apparently it's slang from the word" nigger ", which is used in Russia and Ukraine.) Although I do not give anybody this phone number. Who gave him this phone number?? This phone number knows a couple of people, its knows my French ... (Danaya says, that she knows this phone number) He wrote me a smiley face and the three points».

Danaya (sighs): "Fuck! Fucking country and fucking mentality ... (spoke in English: "I am a lesbian.") (Turns on video on a smartphone, made at a party, then some music files.) You can all go to dick! On dick, go to dick! Frazzle out!"

Adele says Danaya, that need to go to bed. Danaya says, that she does not want to sleep. Adel says, that tomorrow they would go to the gym. Danaya says, that she will test at work at 5 pm, and until she did not give up, she will not go nowhere. She says, that she did not even been preparing for it, because she knows everything perfectly.

Adele (down the stairs): "I still can not understand from whence my number at ...(inaudible)."

Danaya: "Some kind whore blabbed him your number."

Adele: "Who ??"

Danaya: "Man-whore of some kind."

Adele: "No one has that phone number."

Danaya: "From whence do you know?"

Adele: "This phone was at home. This phone number knows, Edu, Sadah, Sauli and ... "

Danaya (interrupting): "Wait, you fool? If it is knows such people, then someone blabbed something. He (guy) approached to you, because he knew you in absentia."

Adele: "Who exactly?"

Danaya: "Niger."

Adele: "Which? Many people approached me."

Danaya: "The one, who knows your phone number."

Adele, "Wrote one, that was behind the next table. Not from VIP. "

Danaya: "No matter. So he went and asked for your number from someone."

Adele: "Cunt, damn ..."

Danaya: "Well, what unusual? You're herself handing out numbers ... Sauli... Sauli - it is such a man ... I do not know ... It is in general fag-woman. Tush! Went all on the dick!! In fact, went all on the dick!! Not guys, and some stupid ass. I seriously say. I soon cut the hair and become a lesbian. I do not want anything. I am not deprived of the happiness my woman. (Gets up from the couch) I'm gone!"

Adele says Danaya, that she left dirty dishes in the kitchen, and she cleans after her. Danaya says, that she does not have to clean up, she is not on duty today.

Well, two good news:

1.      Adele will soon leave the apartment.

2.      Danaya becomes a lesbian.

I think danaya was joking around about the lesbian part  but let see   thank  you yury

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Yury said:

But, apparently, Danaya greatly disappointed in the local guys. And it gives hope that she will not often leave us and go to the clubs. :shy:

if danaya was leaveing in the u.s.  I would treat her with respect the way women should be treated

3 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

if danaya was leaveing in the u.s.  I would treat her with respect the way women should be treated

Respect yes, I think also she needs some good sex, and I would be MORE than happy to give her that!

• Upvote 2