KITEK and YURY'S TRANSLATIONS

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Respect yes, I think also she needs some good sex, and I would be MORE than happy to give her that!

I am ready to go with you to Barcelona. Two good sex will cure her much faster. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

I put several comments on this matter why Ilona had isolated Dayana de Adèle I believe we have the answer because Ilona knew the associates of Adèle and cared for her left time and because Adèle not the entraine not
Unfortunately it  is too late when we go out with whoever a lot and when we drink a lot of alcohol it acts on the morale and the depression

2 hours ago, Yury said:

I am ready to go with you to Barcelona. Two good sex will cure her much faster. :biggrin:

Your translations are priceless Yury,  thanks very much, I'll pay your flight ticket if we went to Barca lol. I fear for tonight though with all the high rollers in town and adding to Bedfold comment then you have even bigger arseholes On the loose which don't bode well for an insecure, vulnerable young lady.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Yury said:

But, apparently, Danaya greatly disappointed in the local guys. And it gives hope that she will not often leave us and go to the clubs. :shy:

hi yury...too bad about danaya if i understand this correctly.  She traded many of her followers here for adele and the 'local guys'...now, she has....adele and the local guys.  The hard part of growing up is that you have to live with the decisions that you make!  Danaya made her decisions and now...must live with the consequences of those decisions.   thanks for all the translations...they add a new dimension to our understanding!

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎02 at 3:04 PM, Yury said:

Danae og Adele etter retur fra en fest 30 mars 2016
Takk for ericjeanjean og phantomcapsnet , som svarte på min forespørsel og ble vennlig levert av opptaket av samtalen.

Thanks for all your translations here and at K & K Yuri, greatly appreciate this

Il y a 16 heures, mikeof26 a dit :

if danaya was leaveing in the u.s.  I would treat her with respect the way women should be treated

same in france, but the problem is not rhe country, i think it is more the personn in clubs. the club are the club, everywhere in the world, so think we can find love or a good bf in a club is a dream. Club is good if you want to fuck, just for that...Danaya had perhaps undertand that, i sincerely hope for her.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

same in france, but the problem is not rhe country, i think it is more the personn in clubs. the club are the club, everywhere in the world, so think we can find love or a good bf in a club is a dream. Club is good if you want to fuck, just for that...Danaya had perhaps undertand that, i sincerely hope for her.

I think Danaya wants to be treated with a little respect and decency. She's found out that the club guys will only do that long enough to get fucked, then they will turn back into the 7th grade "guess who I fucked" boys they were before. For her, that is terribly disappointing. SHe really needs to find a boyfriend that actually likes her - and the sex is just a bonus.

• Upvote 3

il y a 6 minutes, alanohio a dit :

I think Danaya wants to be treated with a little respect and decency. She's found out that the club guys will only do that long enough to get fucked, then they will turn back into the 7th grade "guess who I fucked" boys they were before. For her, that is terribly disappointing. SHe really needs to find a boyfriend that actually likes her - and the sex is just a bonus.

that's the main problem for all us : to find the right person...sex with a good personn is so better than sex in toilet of a club with someone who don'ttake care.. but that depend what we need in the instant, ofc.

• Upvote 1

sorry but knows one of you the answer to this question?

У Чертовки) было 19 фаллоимитаторов, 4 Олька подарила Болконской, 3 Кукалке, 2 Блек Мамбе. Сколько фаллоимитаторов осталось у Чертовки) ?