KITEK and YURY'S TRANSLATIONS

47 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Now for the one thing that was discussed I don;t agree with, Danaya  said that the cameras are make feel uncomfortable. This can understand completely. But she has stayed for 3 months under the scrutiny of the cameras, and says that has caused her depression. She could leave at any time if chose to leave and was that uncomfortable. She also seems not to have a problem with running around nude if front of the cameras and making sure her tits are always on display. I don't buy this for minute, she enjoys exhibitionism and the fact she is getting so much attention from it. Her depression comes from a controlling mother, and that she struggles with her sexuality, Men most of all.

I agree, but don't forget the money factor.

The average salary is very low in Ukraine. I'm sure in 3 month with RLC Danaya will earn 1 year of the offciial average Ukraine salary.

To me these girls earns between 1000€ and 2000€ a month.

• Upvote 6

Il y a 4 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Thank you for taking the time to translate the conversation, In the beginning of the conversation it is obvious that this is the same woman that Adele has referred to in a couple of conversations with Danaya and for her not to believe so much what this woman says, although it is also obvious that Danaya buys into her fortunes completely by her actions, and her trust in this woman. Sounds like to me that Aida should be ready for something to happen in the next few days as she is leaving on the 15th.

Ilona was and is manager of girls the VIP areas, this was a given by her always on the computer working, and as all managers do they sometimes deceive the workers, in this case I think if memory serves me well that Danaya took care of Ilona for the last couple weeks she was in the Barcelona apartment because she expected the sugar daddy to give her money, and when she did not get it, she relied on Danaya to support her with the intent she would get paid back, which Ilona has not done, and that is the lesson that Danaya had to learn the hard way, I also find it kinda funny that she did not learn her lesson very well, as Ilona and Danaya still talk form time to time, but maybe its only business they discuss. but that is not my perception of the discussion, it was more like some of the antics they did together in front of the cameras, with lots of happiness and laughter.

Now for the one thing that was discussed I don;t agree with, Danaya  said that the cameras are make feel uncomfortable. This can understand completely. But she has stayed for 3 months under the scrutiny of the cameras, and says that has caused her depression. She could leave at any time if chose to leave and was that uncomfortable. She also seems not to have a problem with running around nude if front of the cameras and making sure her tits are always on display. I don't buy this for minute, she enjoys exhibitionism and the fact she is getting so much attention from it. Her depression comes from a controlling mother, and that she struggles with her sexuality, Men most of all.

a depression can comes from a lot of things, not really one thing (to be far from her friend, in a land where she knows noone, the cam 24/24 , the strange mother,etc...). I think dayana have not for the moment, a strong personnality for this job ; her mother and her job  have perhaps encourage to be model, but to be cute is not enough. I sincerely hope that Danaya will find his own way, and find a real confident 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I think Danaya is not referring the cameras, as such, but the fact that she is located in the apartment generally. She is not an exhibitionist in the full sense of the word. In a conversation with Aida she said that the first time felt the same that Aida, but then she got used to the cameras. And now, she is unlikely to feel the satisfaction of being naked in front of the cameras. I think she performs work to which the was used to. 

Danaya too trustingly refers to a variety of paranormal phenomena. Pay attention to the mirror in the bedroom Danaya. It curtained. Danaya curtain it after Adele said, that the mirror sucks energy person. 

It is a pity that she does not see the true cause of her depression.

• Upvote 4

I do not agree for someone with depression are not cameras

it is strange that even take a shower and a bath today and walk naked and topless on downstair after she s' on the phone every time and now she coated the oil into the room despite the presence of Vika and she looks smiling IPhone

every time I saw him do that before she was on the phone and when she is on the phone on the sofa we see her think about what she can do and then goes back to bed and  fake bate  

I ask myself now when she stays long in the toilet downstairs she really

it acts according to a single person and I think I know who knows and according to what is asked

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Yury said:

I think Danaya is not referring the cameras, as such, but the fact that she is located in the apartment generally. She is not an exhibitionist in the full sense of the word. In a conversation with Aida she said that the first time felt the same that Aida, but then she got used to the cameras. And now, she is unlikely to feel the satisfaction of being naked in front of the cameras. I think she performs work to which the was used to. 

Danaya too trustingly refers to a variety of paranormal phenomena. Pay attention to the mirror in the bedroom Danaya. It curtained. Danaya curtain it after Adele said, that the mirror sucks energy person. 

Wow, if Danaya is buying into "a variety of paranormal phenomena" she has larger problems than finding a good man or a successful modeling career. Return to earth and quit listening to fortune tellers and wanna be managers of your life. (mother included) I don't think she has depression I believe she is just unhappy and fearful of the world. She wants others to tell her what to do and find a path for her. All others see is a wounded animal and someone easy to take advantage for their own purpose then discard. Time to grow up.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Yury said:

I wondered why that mirror was covered. I thought maybe a certain angle might show something she didn't want us to see - but that didn't make sense physically. Covering it because of some claim to an energy drain? Ugh - Adele knew that wasn't true, yet she allowed Danaya to believe it. Disgusting.

Little bit fresh air can do wonder for people if all they do is stay in their beds all day. If Danaya feel depress is not the apartment but lack of activity on her part. This why she need a active person whom will take to go out and be active. 

BTW thank you for taking the time to translate good portion of Aida and Danaya conversation. It must lot work and annoying at times when they speak softly or microphones don't pick up audio well.